Subject: Re: [Healeys] End of an era out for delivery

From: Hank Leach via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2024 17:00:54 +0000 3wXvhm1NU8hX/7yjKpm7Dcg6Tw4bjuV5TPdSthdvsfSJ1k4K1DDnccYHY5Xx+rYOYWZLsSWWiDUrtxhrTDswy+H5uVwf7gJWYHQ=

----_NmP-5fbe856c8d5bad24-Part_1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div>That's always a sad time, Perry. It's difficult to say goodby. I feel =
your pain...Hank<br>-------------------- <br><br>From: "Perry Small via =
Healeys" &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br>Reply-To: "Perry Small" =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br>To: "Healeys" &lt;[email-masked]&gt; =
<br>Sent: July 29, 2024 at 8:55 AM PDT <br>Subject: [Healeys] End of an era=
 out for delivery <br>Wonder what the future holds?<br>Sent from my iPhone =
_______________________________________________ Support Team.Net http://www=
.team.net/donate.html Suggested annual donation $12.75 Archive: http://www.=
team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys =
[email-masked] http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys =
harter.net</div>
----_NmP-5fbe856c8d5bad24-Part_1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="loading 1.jpg"

----_NmP-5fbe856c8d5bad24-Part_1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

----_NmP-5fbe856c8d5bad24-Part_1--