Subject: [Healeys] Taking Apart a Hardtop

From: Harold Manifold <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2024 11:15:00 -0700

--===============0333176251155236009==

--000000000000326d89061e8f136d

Hello,

Has anyone removed the aluminum frame from a hardtop? I would like to
remove the aluminum frame without damaging any of the pieces. Any tips,
suggestions and advice is appreciated.

Harold

--000000000000326d89061e8f136d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hello,<div><br></div><div>Has anyone removed the aluminum =
frame from a hardtop? I would like to remove the aluminum frame without dam=
aging any of the pieces. Any tips, suggestions and advice=C2=A0is appreciat=
ed.</div><div><br></div><div>Harold</div></div>

--000000000000326d89061e8f136d--

--===============0333176251155236009==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0333176251155236009==--