Subject: Re: [Healeys] Perhaps throw out bearing?

From: Harold Manifold <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2024 11:11:26 -0700

--===============3736342720577695894==

--00000000000072669b061e8f06e4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Dennis,

Based on your description it could very well be the throw out bearing. A
friend recently replaced the clutch on his Healey and discovered the throw
out bearing had completely failed. All of the throw out bearing wear
material was gone and the remaining metal part of the TOB would push
against the clutch pressure plate.

Do you hear any grinding sounds when pushing in the clutch with the engine
running?

Harold

On Wed, Jul 31, 2024 at 10:51=E2=80=AFAM Dennis Gavin via Healeys <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> I=E2=80=99m attempting to understand what my problem is with my BJ7. When=
 I was in
> bumper to bumper Cape Cod traffic approaching the bridge the engine heate=
d
> up to about 200 degrees. Not bad for a 90 degree day and barely moving. I=
t
> was very difficult to get into 1st or 2nd gear and became more difficult
> as it heated up. Also when I pushed the clutch to disengage the idle woul=
d
> slow down and stall. I could keep it going by adding more gas  and if I p=
ut
> it in neutral and let the clutch out it would recover to good idle
> immediately. Could this be the throw out bearing becoming difficult or wh=
at
> do our experts suggest. It became almost impossible to drive so I pulled
> over and let it cool down for about 45 minutes. I met so many people
> stopping to offer help or water or just to chat as the traffic was so slo=
w
> you had the time to chat. Let me know what you think and, as always, I=E2=
=80=99m
> very thankful to this group that has been so helpful to me for years.
>
>
>
> Dennis Gavin
>
> Mashpee, MA
>
>
>
> Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=3D550986> for
> Windows
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys
> http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys
>
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>

--00000000000072669b061e8f06e4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Dennis,<div><br></div><div>Based on your description=C2=A0=
it could very well be the throw out bearing. A friend=C2=A0recently replace=
d the clutch on his Healey and discovered the throw out bearing had complet=
ely failed. All of the throw out bearing wear material was gone and the rem=
aining metal part of the TOB would push against=C2=A0the clutch pressure=C2=
=A0plate.</div><div><br></div><div>Do you hear any grinding sounds when=C2=
=A0pushing in the clutch with the engine running?</div><div><br></div><div>=
Harold</div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"=
gmail_attr">On Wed, Jul 31, 2024 at 10:51=E2=80=AFAM Dennis Gavin via Heale=
ys &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>=
&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px =
0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div=
 class=3D"msg-9186535057864334811">

<div lang=3D"EN-US" style=3D"overflow-wrap: break-word;">
<div class=3D"m_-9186535057864334811WordSection1">
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">I=E2=80=99m attempting to understand what my problem=
 is with my BJ7. When I was in bumper to bumper Cape Cod traffic approachin=
g the bridge the engine heated up to about 200 degrees. Not bad for a 90 de=
gree day and barely moving. It was very difficult
 to get into 1<sup>st</sup> or 2<sup>nd</sup> gear and became more difficul=
t as it heated up. Also when I pushed the clutch to disengage the idle woul=
d slow down and stall. I could keep it going by adding more gas=C2=A0 and i=
f I put it in neutral and let the clutch
 out it would recover to good idle immediately. Could this be the throw out=
 bearing becoming difficult or what do our experts suggest. It became almos=
t impossible to drive so I pulled over and let it cool down for about 45 mi=
nutes. I met so many people stopping
 to offer help or water or just to chat as the traffic was so slow you had =
the time to chat. Let me know what you think and, as always, I=E2=80=99m ve=
ry thankful to this group that has been so helpful to me for years.
</p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">Dennis Gavin</p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">Mashpee, MA</p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">Sent from <a href=3D"https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink=
/?LinkId=3D550986" target=3D"_blank">
Mail</a> for Windows</p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p>
</div>
</div>

_______________________________________________<br>
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a href=3D"h=
ttp://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">=
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
eam.net</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
<br>
s/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.tea=
m.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</div></blockquote></div>

--00000000000072669b061e8f06e4--

--===============3736342720577695894==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3736342720577695894==--

---

From: Robert Markovich via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2024 18:43:46 +0000 (UTC)

--===============7216457865675953636==
	boundary="----=_Part_2225303_1617195660.1722451426279"

------=_Part_2225303_1617195660.1722451426279
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have two suggestions. The first is one I recommend for all Healeys and fo=
r that matter all vintage cars: Install a pusher fan in front of the radiat=
or with a switch you control yourself to keep things as simple and foolproo=
f as possible. These can mount on the front cross brace or Wizard sell radi=
ators with the fan attached. The second is that your stalling problem may b=
e related to the thrust bearings which are directly affected when the clutc=
h pedal is depressed=E2=80=94a reason starting the Healey in neutral withou=
t touching the clutch is recommended.=C2=A0

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Wednesday, July 31, 2024, 1:59 PM, Dennis Gavin via Healeys <healeys@aut=
ox.team.net> wrote:

 <!--#yiv9161053968 filtered {}#yiv9161053968 filtered {}#yiv9161053968 p.y=
iv9161053968MsoNormal, #yiv9161053968 li.yiv9161053968MsoNormal, #yiv916105=
3968 div.yiv9161053968MsoNormal {margin:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"C=
alibri", sans-serif;}#yiv9161053968 a:link, #yiv9161053968 span.yiv91610539=
68MsoHyperlink {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv9161053968 .yiv91=
61053968MsoChpDefault {}#yiv9161053968 filtered {}#yiv9161053968 div.yiv916=
1053968WordSection1 {}-->
I=E2=80=99m attempting to understand what my problem is with my BJ7. When I=
 was in bumper to bumper Cape Cod traffic approaching the bridge the engine=
 heated up to about 200 degrees. Not bad for a 90 degree day and barely mov=
ing. It was very difficult to get into 1st or 2nd gear and became more diff=
icult as it heated up. Also when I pushed the clutch to disengage the idle =
would slow down and stall. I could keep it going by adding more gas=C2=A0 a=
nd if I put it in neutral and let the clutch out it would recover to good i=
dle immediately. Could this be the throw out bearing becoming difficult or =
what do our experts suggest. It became almost impossible to drive so I pull=
ed over and let it cool down for about 45 minutes. I met so many people sto=
pping to offer help or water or just to chat as the traffic was so slow you=
 had the time to chat. Let me know what you think and, as always, I=E2=80=
=99m very thankful to this group that has been so helpful to me for years.

 =C2=A0
=20
Dennis Gavin

Mashpee, MA

 =C2=A0
=20
Sent from Mail for Windows

 =C2=A0

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archiv=
e/healeys

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

------=_Part_2225303_1617195660.1722451426279
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microso=
ft-com:vml" xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"><head><!--[=
if gte mso 9]><xml><o:OfficeDocumentSettings><o:AllowPNG/><o:PixelsPerInch>=
96</o:PixelsPerInch></o:OfficeDocumentSettings></xml><![endif]--></head><bo=
dy>
I have two suggestions. The first is one I recommend for all Healeys and fo=
r that matter all vintage cars: Install a pusher fan in front of the radiat=
or with a switch you control yourself to keep things as simple and foolproo=
f as possible. These can mount on the front cross brace or Wizard sell radi=
ators with the fan attached. The second is that your stalling problem may b=
e related to the thrust bearings which are directly affected when the clutc=
h pedal is depressed=E2=80=94a reason starting the Healey in neutral withou=
t touching the clutch is recommended.&nbsp;<br><br><br><div class=3D"yahoo-=
signature"><a style=3D"font-size:12px" href=3D"https://apps.apple.com/us/ap=
p/aol-news-email-weather-video/id646100661">Sent from the all new AOL app f=
or iOS</a><br></div><br><p class=3D"yahoo-quoted-begin" style=3D"font-size:=
 15px; color: rgb(132, 115, 255); padding-top: 15px; margin-top: 0px;">On W=
ednesday, July 31, 2024, 1:59 PM, Dennis Gavin via Healeys &lt;healeys@auto=
x.team.net&gt; wrote:</p><blockquote class=3D"iosymail"><div id=3D"yiv91610=
53968">

=20
=20
<style><!--

#yiv9161053968 filtered {}
#yiv9161053968 filtered {}

#yiv9161053968 p.yiv9161053968MsoNormal, #yiv9161053968 li.yiv9161053968Mso=
Normal, #yiv9161053968 div.yiv9161053968MsoNormal
=09{margin:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;}
#yiv9161053968 a:link, #yiv9161053968 span.yiv9161053968MsoHyperlink
=09{
color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
#yiv9161053968 .yiv9161053968MsoChpDefault
=09{}
#yiv9161053968 filtered {}
#yiv9161053968 div.yiv9161053968WordSection1
=09{}
--></style>

<div>
<div class=3D"yiv9161053968WordSection1">
<p class=3D"yiv9161053968MsoNormal">I=E2=80=99m attempting to understand wh=
at my problem is with my BJ7. When I was in bumper to bumper Cape Cod traff=
ic approaching the bridge the engine heated up to about 200 degrees. Not ba=
d for a 90 degree day and barely moving. It was very difficult
 to get into 1<sup>st</sup> or 2<sup>nd</sup> gear and became more difficul=
t as it heated up. Also when I pushed the clutch to disengage the idle woul=
d slow down and stall. I could keep it going by adding more gas&nbsp; and i=
f I put it in neutral and let the clutch
 out it would recover to good idle immediately. Could this be the throw out=
 bearing becoming difficult or what do our experts suggest. It became almos=
t impossible to drive so I pulled over and let it cool down for about 45 mi=
nutes. I met so many people stopping
 to offer help or water or just to chat as the traffic was so slow you had =
the time to chat. Let me know what you think and, as always, I=E2=80=99m ve=
ry thankful to this group that has been so helpful to me for years.
</p>
<p class=3D"yiv9161053968MsoNormal"> &nbsp;</p>=20
<p class=3D"yiv9161053968MsoNormal">Dennis Gavin</p>
<p class=3D"yiv9161053968MsoNormal">Mashpee, MA</p>
<p class=3D"yiv9161053968MsoNormal"> &nbsp;</p>=20
<p class=3D"yiv9161053968MsoNormal">Sent from <a rel=3D"nofollow noopener n=
oreferrer" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkI=
d=3D550986">
Mail</a> for Windows</p>
<p class=3D"yiv9161053968MsoNormal"> &nbsp;</p>=20
</div>
</div>

</div>_______________________________________________<br>Support Team.Net <=
a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D"_blank">http://www.tea=
m.net/donate.html</a><br>Suggested annual donation&nbsp; $12.75<br><br>Arch=
ive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" target=3D"_blank">ht=
tp://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/ar=
chive/healeys" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><=
br><br><a ymailto=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" href=3D"mailto:Healeys@=
autox.team.net">[email-masked]</a><br><a href=3D"http://autox.team.=
net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailm=
an/listinfo/healeys</a><br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.=
team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http=
://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br><br><bl=
ockquote></blockquote></blockquote>
</body></html>
------=_Part_2225303_1617195660.1722451426279--

--===============7216457865675953636==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7216457865675953636==--

---

From: richard mayor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2024 13:28:22 -0700

--===============0272242369977509661==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_0A683CE1-B7C1-4D26-85F7-274E3B13C5BB"

--Apple-Mail=_0A683CE1-B7C1-4D26-85F7-274E3B13C5BB
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

One more thing to consider.  When you step on the clutch you are pushing =
the crankshaft forward and into the thrust washers that are mounted =
between one of the main caps and crankshaft. It is metal to metal =
contact.  This will tend to slow the engine down.  If your idle speed to =
too low then this can cause your engine to stall.

Richard Mayor
[email-masked]

> On Jul 31, 2024, at 11:43=E2=80=AFAM, Robert Markovich via Healeys =
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> I have two suggestions. The first is one I recommend for all Healeys =
and for that matter all vintage cars: Install a pusher fan in front of =
the radiator with a switch you control yourself to keep things as simple =
and foolproof as possible. These can mount on the front cross brace or =
Wizard sell radiators with the fan attached. The second is that your =
stalling problem may be related to the thrust bearings which are =
directly affected when the clutch pedal is depressed=E2=80=94a reason =
starting the Healey in neutral without touching the clutch is =
recommended.=20
>=20
>=20
> Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS =
<https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aol-news-email-weather-video/id646100661>
>=20
> On Wednesday, July 31, 2024, 1:59 PM, Dennis Gavin via Healeys =
>=20
> I=E2=80=99m attempting to understand what my problem is with my BJ7. =
When I was in bumper to bumper Cape Cod traffic approaching the bridge =
the engine heated up to about 200 degrees. Not bad for a 90 degree day =
and barely moving. It was very difficult to get into 1st or 2nd gear and =
became more difficult as it heated up. Also when I pushed the clutch to =
disengage the idle would slow down and stall. I could keep it going by =
adding more gas  and if I put it in neutral and let the clutch out it =
would recover to good idle immediately. Could this be the throw out =
bearing becoming difficult or what do our experts suggest. It became =
almost impossible to drive so I pulled over and let it cool down for =
about 45 minutes. I met so many people stopping to offer help or water =
or just to chat as the traffic was so slow you had the time to chat. Let =
me know what you think and, as always, I=E2=80=99m very thankful to this =
group that has been so helpful to me for years.
> =20
> Dennis Gavin
> Mashpee, MA
> =20
> Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=3D550986> for =
Windows
> Support Team.Net <http://team.net/> http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
> Support Team.Net <http://team.net/> http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_0A683CE1-B7C1-4D26-85F7-274E3B13C5BB
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"overflow-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;">One more thing =
to consider. &nbsp;When you step on the clutch you are pushing the =
crankshaft forward and into the thrust washers that are mounted between =
one of the main caps and crankshaft. It is metal to metal contact. =
&nbsp;This will tend to slow the engine down. &nbsp;If your idle speed =
to too low then this can cause your engine to stall.<div><div><br =
id=3D"lineBreakAtBeginningOfMessage"><div>
<div>Richard =
Mayor</div><div>[email-masked]</div><div><br></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">

</div>
<div><br><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div>On Jul 31, 2024, at 11:43=E2=80=AF=
AM, Robert Markovich via Healeys &lt;[email-masked]&gt; =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div><meta =
charset=3D"UTF-8"><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;">I have two suggestions. =
The first is one I recommend for all Healeys and for that matter all =
vintage cars: Install a pusher fan in front of the radiator with a =
switch you control yourself to keep things as simple and foolproof as =
possible. These can mount on the front cross brace or Wizard sell =
radiators with the fan attached. The second is that your stalling =
problem may be related to the thrust bearings which are directly =
affected when the clutch pedal is depressed=E2=80=94a reason starting =
the Healey in neutral without touching the clutch is =
recommended.&nbsp;</span><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><div class=3D"yahoo-signature" =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><a =
href=3D"https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aol-news-email-weather-video/id64610=
0661" style=3D"font-size: 12px;">Sent from the all new AOL app for =
iOS</a><br></div><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;"><p class=3D"yahoo-quoted-begin" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; font-size: 15px; color: rgb(132, 115, 255); padding-top: 15px; =
margin-top: 0px;">On Wednesday, July 31, 2024, 1:59 PM, Dennis Gavin via =
Healeys &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:</p><blockquote class=3D"iosymail" style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><div id=3D"yiv9161053968"><div><div =
class=3D"yiv9161053968WordSection1"><div style=3D"margin: 0in; =
font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;">I=E2=80=99m =
attempting to understand what my problem is with my BJ7. When I was in =
bumper to bumper Cape Cod traffic approaching the bridge the engine =
heated up to about 200 degrees. Not bad for a 90 degree day and barely =
moving. It was very difficult to get into 1<sup>st</sup><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>or 2<sup>nd</sup><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>gear and became more =
difficult as it heated up. Also when I pushed the clutch to disengage =
the idle would slow down and stall. I could keep it going by adding more =
gas&nbsp; and if I put it in neutral and let the clutch out it would =
recover to good idle immediately. Could this be the throw out bearing =
becoming difficult or what do our experts suggest. It became almost =
impossible to drive so I pulled over and let it cool down for about 45 =
minutes. I met so many people stopping to offer help or water or just to =
chat as the traffic was so slow you had the time to chat. Let me know =
what you think and, as always, I=E2=80=99m very thankful to this group =
that has been so helpful to me for years.</div><p =
class=3D"yiv9161053968MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; =
font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;">&nbsp;</p><div style=3D"margin: 0in; =
font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;">Dennis =
Gavin</div><div style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family: =
Calibri, sans-serif;">Mashpee, MA</div><p class=3D"yiv9161053968MsoNormal"=
 style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, =
sans-serif;">&nbsp;</p><div style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; =
font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;">Sent from<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a rel=3D"nofollow noopener =
noreferrer" target=3D"_blank" =
href=3D"https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=3D550986" style=3D"color: =
blue; text-decoration: underline;">Mail</a><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>for Windows</div><p =
class=3D"yiv9161053968MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; =
font-family: Calibri, =
sans-serif;">&nbsp;</p></div></div></div>_________________________________=
______________<br>Support<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://team.net/">Team.Net</a><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Suggested =
annual donation&nbsp; $12.75<br><br>Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br><br><a =
ymailto=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br><b=
r>Unsubscribe/Manage:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a=
 href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"=
 =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/rmarkovich=
@aol.com</a><br><br><blockquote></blockquote></blockquote><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline =
!important;">_______________________________________________</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;">Support<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://team.net/" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">Team.Net</a><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;"><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline =
!important;">Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;">Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a><span style=3D"caret-color:=
 rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;"><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">[email-masked]</a><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;">Unsubscribe/Manage:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]=
m" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]<=
/a><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;"><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;"></div></blockquote></div><br></div></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_0A683CE1-B7C1-4D26-85F7-274E3B13C5BB--

--===============0272242369977509661==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0272242369977509661==--

---

From: Bob Spidell via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2024 14:30:01 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6356333775865639504==
 boundary="------------9QRRtMwm77gMxmq5yK30K9OX"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------9QRRtMwm77gMxmq5yK30K9OX
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I second Richard's suggestion. Though SU carbs are (alleged to be) 
somewhat air density/elevation compensating, your engine runs 
richer--due to less-dense air--on hot days and will lug. If your 
pseudo-choke mechanism is adjusted properly you can pull the 'choke' 
knob out to open the throttles up a little (first half of travel is only 
opening throttles, second half lowers jets to enrichen mixture). When I 
know I'll be running at altitude, above 6K feet or so for a while I'll 
open the slow-run valves a half-turn or more.

I think a shot release bearing would make a perceptible grinding noise.

bs

On 7/31/2024 1:28 PM, richard mayor wrote:
> One more thing to consider.  When you step on the clutch you are 
> pushing the crankshaft forward and into the thrust washers that are 
> mounted between one of the main caps and crankshaft. It is metal to 
> metal contact.  This will tend to slow the engine down.  If your idle 
> speed to too low then this can cause your engine to stall.
>
> Richard Mayor
> [email-masked]
>
>
>
>> On Jul 31, 2024, at 11:43 AM, Robert Markovich via Healeys 
>> I have two suggestions. The first is one I recommend for all Healeys 
>> and for that matter all vintage cars: Install a pusher fan in front 
>> of the radiator with a switch you control yourself to keep things as 
>> simple and foolproof as possible. These can mount on the front cross 
>> brace or Wizard sell radiators with the fan attached. The second is 
>> that your stalling problem may be related to the thrust bearings 
>> which are directly affected when the clutch pedal is depressed—a 
>> reason starting the Healey in neutral without touching the clutch is 
>> recommended.
>>
>>
>> On Wednesday, July 31, 2024, 1:59 PM, Dennis Gavin via Healeys 
>>     I’m attempting to understand what my problem is with my BJ7. When
>>     I was in bumper to bumper Cape Cod traffic approaching the bridge
>>     the engine heated up to about 200 degrees. Not bad for a 90
>>     degree day and barely moving. It was very difficult to get into
>>     1^st or 2^nd gear and became more difficult as it heated up. Also
>>     when I pushed the clutch to disengage the idle would slow down
>>     and stall. I could keep it going by adding more gas  and if I put
>>     it in neutral and let the clutch out it would recover to good
>>     idle immediately. Could this be the throw out bearing becoming
>>     difficult or what do our experts suggest. It became almost
>>     impossible to drive so I pulled over and let it cool down for
>>     about 45 minutes. I met so many people stopping to offer help or
>>     water or just to chat as the traffic was so slow you had the time
>>     to chat. Let me know what you think and, as always, I’m very
>>     thankful to this group that has been so helpful to me for years.
>>
>>     Dennis Gavin
>>     Mashpee, MA
>>
>>     Sent fromMail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>for
>>     Windows
>>
>>     SupportTeam.Net <http://team.net/>http://www.team.net/donate.html
>>     Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeyshttp://autox.team.net/archive/healeys
>>
>>     [email-masked]
>>     Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>>
>> SupportTeam.Net <http://team.net/>http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeyshttp://autox.team.net/archive/healeys
>>
>> [email-masked]
>> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>>
>
>
> Support Team.Nethttp://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys  http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

--------------9QRRtMwm77gMxmq5yK30K9OX
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    I second Richard's suggestion. Though SU carbs are (alleged to be)
    somewhat air density/elevation compensating, your engine runs
    richer--due to less-dense air--on hot days and will lug. If your
    pseudo-choke mechanism is adjusted properly you can pull the 'choke'
    knob out to open the throttles up a little (first half of travel is
    only opening throttles, second half lowers jets to enrichen
    mixture). When I know I'll be running at altitude, above 6K feet or
    so for a while I'll open the slow-run valves a half-turn or more. <br>
    <br>
    I think a shot release bearing would make a perceptible grinding
    noise. <br>
    <br>
    bs<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 7/31/2024 1:28 PM, richard mayor
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      One more thing to consider.  When you step on the clutch you are
      pushing the crankshaft forward and into the thrust washers that
      are mounted between one of the main caps and crankshaft. It is
      metal to metal contact.  This will tend to slow the engine down.
       If your idle speed to too low then this can cause your engine to
      stall.
      <div>
        <div><br id="lineBreakAtBeginningOfMessage">
          <div>
            <div>Richard Mayor</div>
            <div><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></div>
            <div><br>
            </div>
            <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">
          </div>
          <div><br>
            <blockquote type="cite">
              <div>On Jul 31, 2024, at 11:43 AM, Robert Markovich via
                Healeys <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> wrote:</div>
              <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">
              <div>
                <meta charset="UTF-8">
                <span
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;">I
                  have two suggestions. The first is one I recommend for
                  all Healeys and for that matter all vintage cars:
                  Install a pusher fan in front of the radiator with a
                  switch you control yourself to keep things as simple
                  and foolproof as possible. These can mount on the
                  front cross brace or Wizard sell radiators with the
                  fan attached. The second is that your stalling problem
                  may be related to the thrust bearings which are
                  directly affected when the clutch pedal is depressed—a
                  reason starting the Healey in neutral without touching
                  the clutch is recommended. </span><br
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
                <br
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
                <br
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
                <div class="yahoo-signature"
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><a
href="https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aol-news-email-weather-video/id646100661"
                    style="font-size: 12px;" moz-do-not-send="true">Sent
                    from the all new AOL app for iOS</a><br>
                </div>
                <br
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
                <p class="yahoo-quoted-begin"
style="font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; font-size: 15px; color: rgb(132, 115, 255); padding-top: 15px; margin-top: 0px;">On
                  Wednesday, July 31, 2024, 1:59 PM, Dennis Gavin via
                  Healeys &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                    moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                  wrote:</p>
                <blockquote class="iosymail"
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
                  <div id="yiv9161053968">
                    <div>
                      <div class="yiv9161053968WordSection1">
                        <div
style="margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;">I’m
                          attempting to understand what my problem is
                          with my BJ7. When I was in bumper to bumper
                          Cape Cod traffic approaching the bridge the
                          engine heated up to about 200 degrees. Not bad
                          for a 90 degree day and barely moving. It was
                          very difficult to get into 1<sup>st</sup><span
                            class="Apple-converted-space"> </span>or 2<sup>nd</sup><span
                            class="Apple-converted-space"> </span>gear
                          and became more difficult as it heated up.
                          Also when I pushed the clutch to disengage the
                          idle would slow down and stall. I could keep
                          it going by adding more gas  and if I put it
                          in neutral and let the clutch out it would
                          recover to good idle immediately. Could this
                          be the throw out bearing becoming difficult or
                          what do our experts suggest. It became almost
                          impossible to drive so I pulled over and let
                          it cool down for about 45 minutes. I met so
                          many people stopping to offer help or water or
                          just to chat as the traffic was so slow you
                          had the time to chat. Let me know what you
                          think and, as always, I’m very thankful to
                          this group that has been so helpful to me for
                          years.</div>
                        <p class="yiv9161053968MsoNormal"
style="margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;"> </p>
                        <div
style="margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;">Dennis
                          Gavin</div>
                        <div
style="margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;">Mashpee,
                          MA</div>
                        <p class="yiv9161053968MsoNormal"
style="margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;"> </p>
                        <div
style="margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;">Sent
                          from<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                            rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer"
                            target="_blank"
href="https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986"
style="color: blue; text-decoration: underline;" moz-do-not-send="true">Mail</a><span
                            class="Apple-converted-space"> </span>for
                          Windows</div>
                        <p class="yiv9161053968MsoNormal"
style="margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;"> </p>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                  _______________________________________________<br>
                  Support<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                    href="http://team.net/" moz-do-not-send="true">Team.Net</a><span
                    class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                    href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                    target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                    class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                  Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
                  <br>
                  Archive:<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                    href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"
                    target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                    class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a><span
                    class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                    href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys"
                    target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                    class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
                  <br>
                  <a ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]"
                    href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                    moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
                  <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" target="_blank"
                    moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
                  <br>
                  Unsubscribe/Manage:<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
                    target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                    class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
                  <br>
                </blockquote>
                <span
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;">_______________________________________________</span><br
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
                <span
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;">Support<span
                    class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></span><a
                  href="http://team.net/"
style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"
                  moz-do-not-send="true">Team.Net</a><span
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;"><span
                    class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></span><a
                  href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"
                  moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
                <span
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;">Suggested
                  annual donation  $12.75</span><br
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
                <br
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
                <span
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;">Archive:<span
                    class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></span><a
                  href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"
style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"
                  moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a><span
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;"><span
                    class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></span><a
                  href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys"
style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"
                  moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
                <br
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
                <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"
                  moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
                <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"
style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"
                  moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
                <br
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
                <span
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;">Unsubscribe/Manage:<span
                    class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></span><a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"
                  moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
                <br
style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
              </div>
            </blockquote>
          </div>
          <br>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------9QRRtMwm77gMxmq5yK30K9OX--

--===============6356333775865639504==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6356333775865639504==--