Subject: [Healeys] End of an era out for delivery

From: Perry Small via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2024 11:38:20 -0400

--Apple-Mail-097E87CC-9338-49D3-9ECB-15F93FC698B6
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Wonder what the future holds?

--Apple-Mail-097E87CC-9338-49D3-9ECB-15F93FC698B6
	name=IMG_1175.jpg;
	x-apple-part-url=3BE63DFA-1C38-49DE-A365-9E2460D107C6
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_1175.jpg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-097E87CC-9338-49D3-9ECB-15F93FC698B6
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-097E87CC-9338-49D3-9ECB-15F93FC698B6
	name=IMG_1183.jpg;
	x-apple-part-url=2D0F6ACE-09B5-4D77-8AA4-D98426A59084
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_1183.jpg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-097E87CC-9338-49D3-9ECB-15F93FC698B6
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Sent from my iPhone
--Apple-Mail-097E87CC-9338-49D3-9ECB-15F93FC698B6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--Apple-Mail-097E87CC-9338-49D3-9ECB-15F93FC698B6--

---

From: Steven Kingsbury via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2024 17:46:51 +0000 (UTC) MailServer2416B19.10000-master-0-afff60057808

--===============1683514165882245084==

--Apple-Webmail-42--c4317927-f421-46a9-a8f7-8a02a7e8253d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
    charset=utf-8;
    format=flowed

More miles and miles of smiles! Passing the torch, so to speak, On Jul 29,=
 2024, at 8:54 AM, Perry Small via Healeys <[email-masked]> wrote:=
 Wonder what the future holds?   Sent from my =
iPhone _______________________________________________ Support Team.Net ht=
tp://www.team.net/donate.html Suggested annual donation $12.75 Archive: ht=
tp://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys =
[email-masked] http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys Unsu=
bscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/airtightprod=
[email-masked]
--Apple-Webmail-42--c4317927-f421-46a9-a8f7-8a02a7e8253d
    charset=utf-8;
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div><div>More miles and miles of smiles! Passing the torch, so to speak,&=
nbsp;</div><div><br></div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div>On Jul 29, 2024, =
at 8:54 AM, Perry Small via Healeys &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:<=
br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><div><div>Wonder what the futu=
re holds?<br></div></div><div><span>&lt;IMG_1175.jpg&gt;</span><br></div><=
div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div><div><span>&lt;IMG_1183.jpg&gt;</s=
pan><br></div><div><div><br></div><div>Sent from my iPhone<br></div></div>=
<div><div>_______________________________________________<br></div><div>Su=
pport <a rel=3D"noopener noreferrer" href=3D"http://Team.Net">Team.Net</a>=
 <a rel=3D"noopener noreferrer" href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">h=
ttp://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br></div><div>Suggested annual donation=
  $12.75<br></div><div><br></div><div>Archive: <a rel=3D"noopener noreferr=
er" href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pip=
ermail/healeys</a> <a rel=3D"noopener noreferrer" href=3D"http://autox.tea=
m.net/archive/healeys">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br></div>=
<div><br></div><div><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Healeys@auto=
x.team.net</a><br></div><div><a rel=3D"noopener noreferrer" href=3D"http:/=
/autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/li=
stinfo/healeys</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a rel=
=3D"noopener noreferrer" href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/hea=
leys/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options=
/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br></div></div></div></blockqu=
ote></div></body></html>
--Apple-Webmail-42--c4317927-f421-46a9-a8f7-8a02a7e8253d--

--===============1683514165882245084==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1683514165882245084==--