Subject: [Healeys] More Consolidation

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]> rfIcKpvlm/bJxcCuUapnUDdS13/tCrqCSc+tCoYp5HXUgGmo81XsUAbWtwoKvUdhRx9paOhlW3m+J716GRBuT9+8ExYiCunhNc4=
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2024 07:52:21 -0700

I just received notice that AH Spares has 'acquired' Cape International. 
Possibly a good thing.

bs
_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Simon Lachlan via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2024 09:05:18 +0100

Probably because Steve's moved on from Healeys. At least, pretty much. I
think that latterly he's been running down his stock except maybe for a few
quite rare bits & bobs.
That's purely based on looking for stuff on his site and a few
conversations.
Simon

-----Original Message-----
From: Healeys <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Bob Spidell
Sent: Friday, July 5, 2024 3:52 PM
To: Healeys <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Healeys] More Consolidation

bs
$12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked].
com

[email-masked]