Subject: Re: [Healeys] End of an era

From: Hank Leach via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2024 18:57:46 +0000 CUeONEBBAZ5T9j4bVXy4Cht1v5T6UhiyC6B95pikfjy0pMObuszgCMTVljwdjD3MQPflvV5tnLUr0yNL42Yo1L9+bBE3uQXRW8Q=

----_NmP-8c8c523dce78201d-Part_1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div>Perry-slide over, I'm in the same boat.&nbsp; Your years in AHC do not=
 go unnoticed. You did it all and were a loyal member. Yes, time to find a =
home for our cars-you did well, I can't seem to sell mine and anyone who =
might be interested is actually in the same boat as us...and its sinking!=
&nbsp; Garage is full of nice tools just hanging out now. Hank =
(81)<br>-------------------- <br><br>From: "Perry Small via Healeys" =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br>Reply-To: "Perry Small" =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br>To: "Healeys" &lt;[email-masked]&gt; =
<br>Sent: July 15, 2024 at 10:30 AM PDT <br>Subject: [Healeys] End of an =
era <br>All things come to an end and our ownership of our BN1 and BN2 has =
ended. The red 1955 BN2 was my first car that I bought for $275 in 1965. =
<br>I scrounged up the funds delivering newspapers. That car followed us to=
 Hawaii then back to PA and on to South Carolina. The modified BN1 I bought=
 and built while living in Hawaii . Sold it to a guy in California only to =
buy it back years later. Probably have had 50 Healeys, big and little ones =
over the years. Maybe there is another one waiting out there for us but in =
a few days when the transport arrives to take Red and Yellow to their new =
homes things will be different. The garage will only hold the daily driver,=
 tools that will not be used for vehicle maintenance anymore and =
miscellaneous other things that will need to be cleaned out hopefully =
before what ever comes next. Kimberley jokes with me and others that she =
gets to &ldquo;go&rdquo; first so that she does not have to clean up the =
&ldquo;stuff&rdquo;! I have known probably 40 or more other Healey owners =
that have previously visited the same chain of events and I always thought =
it would somehow be different but it&rsquo;s not. These little British =
beasts really get under your skin but they also still bring a smile to your=
 face . All the best to you and yours. Perry and Kimberley Sent from my =
iPhone _______________________________________________ Support Team.Net =
http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys=
 [email-masked] http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys =
harter.net</div>
----_NmP-8c8c523dce78201d-Part_1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=20240327_160558.jpg

----_NmP-8c8c523dce78201d-Part_1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

----_NmP-8c8c523dce78201d-Part_1--