Subject: Re: [Healeys] [Dumb Question] Hood Release Knob

From: Robert Markovich via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2024 22:08:19 +0000 (UTC)

--===============2958624383948144162==
	boundary="----=_Part_11361337_1749356060.1731017299859"

------=_Part_11361337_1749356060.1731017299859
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

It=E2=80=99s on the passenger side (US) a little to the left of the grab ha=
ndle under the dash. Reach around under there and it will fall to hand=C2=
=A0

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Thursday, November 7, 2024, 4:48 PM, Bob Spidell via Healeys <healeys@au=
tox.team.net> wrote:

Where is the hood release knob for a BN/T7 or BJ7?

TIA,
Bob
_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archiv=
e/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

[email-masked]

------=_Part_11361337_1749356060.1731017299859
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microso=
ft-com:vml" xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"><head><!--[=
if gte mso 9]><xml><o:OfficeDocumentSettings><o:AllowPNG/><o:PixelsPerInch>=
96</o:PixelsPerInch></o:OfficeDocumentSettings></xml><![endif]--></head><bo=
dy>
It=E2=80=99s on the passenger side (US) a little to the left of the grab ha=
ndle under the dash. Reach around under there and it will fall to hand&nbsp=
;<br><br><br><div class=3D"yahoo-signature"><a style=3D"font-size:12px" hre=
f=3D"https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aol-news-email-weather-video/id646100661=
">Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS</a><br></div><br><p class=3D"yahoo-=
quoted-begin" style=3D"font-size: 15px; color: rgb(132, 115, 255); padding-=
top: 15px; margin-top: 0px;">On Thursday, November 7, 2024, 4:48 PM, Bob Sp=
idell via Healeys &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:</p><blockquote clas=
s=3D"iosymail"><div dir=3D"ltr">Where is the hood release knob for a BN/T7 =
or BJ7?<br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">TIA,<br></div>=
<div dir=3D"ltr">Bob<br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">____________________________=
___________________<br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Support Team.Net <a href=3D"h=
ttp://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donat=
e.html</a><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Suggested annual donation&nbsp; $12.75=
<br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Archive: <a href=3D"h=
ttp://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net=
/pipermail/healeys</a> <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" ta=
rget=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br></div><div dir=
=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><a ymailto=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
.net" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>=
</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/he=
aleys" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>=
<br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Unsubscribe/Manage: <=
a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"=
 target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/rmarkovich=
@aol.com</a><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><blockquote></blockquote><=
/blockquote>
</body></html>
------=_Part_11361337_1749356060.1731017299859--

--===============2958624383948144162==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2958624383948144162==--

---

From: Jean Caron <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2024 22:19:08 +0000

--===============0610268363497027406==
Content-Language: en-CA
	boundary="_000_BL0PR11MB3396A19961E407C519D8903FD15C2BL0PR11MB3396namp_"

--_000_BL0PR11MB3396A19961E407C519D8903FD15C2BL0PR11MB3396namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Passenger side above the parcel tray, not a knob but a round grab handle.

Jean

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada=92s largest network.
________________________________
From: Healeys <[email-masked]> on behalf of Bob Spidell via=
 Healeys <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2024 3:25:18 PM
To: Healeys <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Healeys] [Dumb Question] Hood Release Knob

TIA,
Bob
_______________________________________________
3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2Fdonate.html&data=3D05%7C02%7C%7Ce6f232ea2786412b754f=
08dcff772d18%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C63866613452153812=
6%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiO=
iJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=3DC%2BwogaiK=
BYqQ2v5Gx%2BbM3Z%2BBX5Z4JX46qAT6NDSA%2FLM%3D&reserved=3D0<http://www.team.n=
et/donate.html>

Archive: https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2F=
www.team.net%2Fpipermail%2Fhealeys&data=3D05%7C02%7C%7Ce6f232ea2786412b754f=
08dcff772d18%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C63866613452156220=
7%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiO=
iJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=3DyD07%2BzA6=
obarLeb%2BGSiRLTXQqWfOtspV1QWJorYeiQQ%3D&reserved=3D0<http://www.team.net/p=
ipermail/healeys> https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp=
%3A%2F%2Fautox.team.net%2Farchive%2Fhealeys&data=3D05%7C02%7C%7Ce6f232ea278=
6412b754f08dcff772d18%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C63866613=
4521580989%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAw=
MCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=3Dc=
uRi535yzcBY%2Bsjd3%2Foqe5kMykQqPAMqJ1LCUOydEHc%3D&reserved=3D0<http://autox=
.team.net/archive/healeys>

[email-masked]
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fautox.tea=
m.net%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fhealeys&data=3D05%7C02%7C%7Ce6f232ea2786412b75=
4f08dcff772d18%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638666134521601=
052%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlA=
iOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=3DFk0SOrHg=
tm7laeyWEC2c8LA6ORgWsojTT%2BaXFCnlNpo%3D&reserved=3D0<http://autox.team.net=
/mailman/listinfo/healeys>

tp%3A%2F%2Fautox.team.net%2Fmailman%2Foptions%2Fhealeys%2Fvintage_roadster_=
restoration%40hotmail.com&data=3D05%7C02%7C%7Ce6f232ea2786412b754f08dcff772=
d18%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638666134521619244%7CUnkno=
wn%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMi=
IsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=3DzjMADUf5mdpleYSBv%2=
BIRb1EJOgMja429%2FbNZ95rwX9s%3D&reserved=3D0<http://autox.team.net/mailman/=
options/healeys/[email-masked]>

--_000_BL0PR11MB3396A19961E407C519D8903FD15C2BL0PR11MB3396namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3DWindows-1=
252">
</head>
<body>
<div dir=3D"auto">Passenger side above the parcel tray, not a knob but a ro=
und grab handle.</div>
<div dir=3D"auto"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto">Jean</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div id=3D"ms-outlook-mobile-signature" dir=3D"auto">Sent from my Bell Sams=
ung device over Canada=92s largest network.</div>
<hr style=3D"display:inline-block;width:98%" tabindex=3D"-1">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" st=
yle=3D"font-size:11pt" color=3D"#000000"><b>From:</b> Healeys &lt;healeys-b=
[email-masked]&gt; on behalf of Bob Spidell via Healeys &lt;healeys@=
autox.team.net&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Thursday, November 7, 2024 3:25:18 PM<br>
<b>To:</b> Healeys &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] [Dumb Question] Hood Release Knob</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div class=3D"BodyFragment"><font size=3D"2"><span style=3D"font-size:11pt;=
">
<div class=3D"PlainText">Where is the hood release knob for a BN/T7 or BJ7?=
<br>
<br>
TIA,<br>
Bob<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
afelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2Fdonate.h=
tml&amp;data=3D05%7C02%7C%7Ce6f232ea2786412b754f08dcff772d18%7C84df9e7fe9f6=
40afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638666134521538126%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8e=
yJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIs=
IldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=3DC%2BwogaiKBYqQ2v5Gx%2BbM3Z%2BBX5Z=
4JX46qAT6NDSA%2FLM%3D&amp;reserved=3D0</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">https://na01.saf=
elinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2Fpipermail%=
2Fhealeys&amp;data=3D05%7C02%7C%7Ce6f232ea2786412b754f08dcff772d18%7C84df9e=
7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638666134521562207%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZ=
sb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTW=
FpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=3DyD07%2BzA6obarLeb%2BGSiRLTX=
QqWfOtspV1QWJorYeiQQ%3D&amp;reserved=3D0</a>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys">https://na01.safelinks.pr=
otection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fautox.team.net%2Farchive%2Fhealeys=
&amp;data=3D05%7C02%7C%7Ce6f232ea2786412b754f08dcff772d18%7C84df9e7fe9f640a=
fb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638666134521580989%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJF=
bXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIld=
UIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=3DcuRi535yzcBY%2Bsjd3%2Foqe5kMykQqPAMq=
J1LCUOydEHc%3D&amp;reserved=3D0</a><br>
<br>
[email-masked]<br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">https://na01.saf=
elinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fautox.team.net%2Fmailman%=
2Flistinfo%2Fhealeys&amp;data=3D05%7C02%7C%7Ce6f232ea2786412b754f08dcff772d=
18%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638666134521601052%7CUnknow=
n%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiI=
sIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=3DFk0SOrHgtm7laeyW=
EC2c8LA6ORgWsojTT%2BaXFCnlNpo%3D&amp;reserved=3D0</a><br>
<br>
s/[email-masked]">
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fautox.tea=
m.net%2Fmailman%2Foptions%2Fhealeys%2Fvintage_roadster_restoration%40hotmai=
l.com&amp;data=3D05%7C02%7C%7Ce6f232ea2786412b754f08dcff772d18%7C84df9e7fe9=
f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638666134521619244%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d=
8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbC=
IsIldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=3DzjMADUf5mdpleYSBv%2BIRb1EJOgMja=
429%2FbNZ95rwX9s%3D&amp;reserved=3D0</a><br>
<br>
</div>
</span></font></div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BL0PR11MB3396A19961E407C519D8903FD15C2BL0PR11MB3396namp_--

--===============0610268363497027406==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0610268363497027406==--

---

From: Simon Lachlan via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2024 23:15:15 -0000 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0013_01DB316A.E8269A60"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01DB316A.E8269A60
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0014_01DB316A.E826C170"

------=_NextPart_001_0014_01DB316A.E826C170
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

It's on the RHS under dash. Quite possibly in a rats nest of wires. It's
more of a loop than a handle. Just put a finger in, through and pull. Item
29.

Simon

From: Healeys <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Jean Caron
Sent: 07 November 2024 22:19
To: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>; Healeys <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] [Dumb Question] Hood Release Knob

Jean

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.

  _____  

From: Healeys <[email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2024 3:25:18 PM
Subject: [Healeys] [Dumb Question] Hood Release Knob 

TIA,
Bob
_______________________________________________
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net
%2Fdonate.html <http://www.team.net/donate.html>
&data=05%7C02%7C%7Ce6f232ea2786412b754f08dcff772d18%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aa
aaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638666134521538126%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1h
cGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3
D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=C%2BwogaiKBYqQ2v5Gx%2BbM3Z%2BBX5Z4JX46qAT6NDSA%2FLM%
3D&reserved=0

Archive:
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net
%2Fpipermail%2Fhealeys <http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys>
&data=05%7C02%7C%7Ce6f232ea2786412b754f08dcff772d18%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aa
aaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638666134521562207%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1h
cGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3
D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=yD07%2BzA6obarLeb%2BGSiRLTXQqWfOtspV1QWJorYeiQQ%3D&r
eserved=0
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fautox.team.n
et%2Farchive%2Fhealeys <http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys>
&data=05%7C02%7C%7Ce6f232ea2786412b754f08dcff772d18%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aa
aaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638666134521580989%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1h
cGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3
D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=cuRi535yzcBY%2Bsjd3%2Foqe5kMykQqPAMqJ1LCUOydEHc%3D&r
eserved=0

https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fautox.team.n
et%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fhealeys
<http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys>
&data=05%7C02%7C%7Ce6f232ea2786412b754f08dcff772d18%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aa
aaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638666134521601052%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1h
cGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3
D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=Fk0SOrHgtm7laeyWEC2c8LA6ORgWsojTT%2BaXFCnlNpo%3D&res
erved=0

https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fautox.team.n
et%2Fmailman%2Foptions%2Fhealeys%2Fvintage_roadster_restoration%40hotmail.co
m
<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/vintage_roadster_restoration@
hotmail.com>
&data=05%7C02%7C%7Ce6f232ea2786412b754f08dcff772d18%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aa
aaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638666134521619244%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1h
cGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3
D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=zjMADUf5mdpleYSBv%2BIRb1EJOgMja429%2FbNZ95rwX9s%3D&r
eserved=0

------=_NextPart_001_0014_01DB316A.E826C170
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>It&#8217;s on the RHS under =
dash. Quite possibly in a rats nest of wires. It&#8217;s more of a loop =
than a handle. Just put a finger in, through and pull. Item =
29.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>Simon<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div=
><div style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt =
0cm 0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> Healeys =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Jean =
Caron<br><b>Sent:</b> 07 November 2024 22:19<br><b>To:</b> Bob Spidell =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Healeys =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] [Dumb =
Question] Hood Release Knob<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Passenger side above the parcel tray, not a knob but a =
round grab handle.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Jean<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div =
id=3Dms-outlook-mobile-signature><p class=3DMsoNormal>Sent from my Bell =
Samsung device over Canada&#8217;s largest =
network.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dcenter =
style=3D'text-align:center'><hr size=3D2 width=3D"98%" =
align=3Dcenter></div><div id=3DdivRplyFwdMsg><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:black'>F=
rom:</span></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:black'> =
Healeys &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
.net</a>&gt; on behalf of Bob Spidell via Healeys &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>=
<b>Sent:</b> Thursday, November 7, 2024 3:25:18 PM<br><b>To:</b> Healeys =
&lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>=
<b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] [Dumb Question] Hood Release Knob</span> =
<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>Where is the hood release knob for a BN/T7 or =
BJ7?<br><br>TIA,<br>Bob<br>______________________________________________=
_<br>Support Team.Net <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">https://na01.safelinks.protectio=
n.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2Fdonate.html&amp;data=3D0=
5%7C02%7C%7Ce6f232ea2786412b754f08dcff772d18%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaa=
aaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638666134521538126%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hc=
GkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ=
%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=3DC%2BwogaiKBYqQ2v5Gx%2BbM3Z%2BBX5Z4JX46qAT=
6NDSA%2FLM%3D&amp;reserved=3D0</a><br>Suggested annual donation&nbsp; =
$12.75<br><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">https://na01.safelinks.pro=
tection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2Fpipermail%2Fhealey=
s&amp;data=3D05%7C02%7C%7Ce6f232ea2786412b754f08dcff772d18%7C84df9e7fe9f6=
40afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638666134521562207%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d=
8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFp=
bCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=3DyD07%2BzA6obarLeb%2BGSiRLTX=
QqWfOtspV1QWJorYeiQQ%3D&amp;reserved=3D0</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys">https://na01.safelinks.pro=
tection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fautox.team.net%2Farchive%2Fhealey=
s&amp;data=3D05%7C02%7C%7Ce6f232ea2786412b754f08dcff772d18%7C84df9e7fe9f6=
40afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638666134521580989%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d=
8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFp=
bCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=3DcuRi535yzcBY%2Bsjd3%2Foqe5k=
MykQqPAMqJ1LCUOydEHc%3D&amp;reserved=3D0</a><br><br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">https://na01.safe=
links.protection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fautox.team.net%2Fmailman=
%2Flistinfo%2Fhealeys&amp;data=3D05%7C02%7C%7Ce6f232ea2786412b754f08dcff7=
72d18%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638666134521601052%7CU=
nknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJX=
aW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=3DFk0SOrH=
gtm7laeyWEC2c8LA6ORgWsojTT%2BaXFCnlNpo%3D&amp;reserved=3D0</a><br><br>Uns=
ubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/vintage_roadster_re=
[email-masked]">https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=
=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fautox.team.net%2Fmailman%2Foptions%2Fhealeys%2Fvintage_ro=
adster_restoration%40hotmail.com&amp;data=3D05%7C02%7C%7Ce6f232ea2786412b=
754f08dcff772d18%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C63866613452=
1619244%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwM=
CIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdat=
a=3DzjMADUf5mdpleYSBv%2BIRb1EJOgMja429%2FbNZ95rwX9s%3D&amp;reserved=3D0</=
a><o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0014_01DB316A.E826C170--

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01DB316A.E8269A60
	name="Pages from BMC Service Parts List.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="Pages from BMC Service Parts List.pdf"

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01DB316A.E8269A60
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01DB316A.E8269A60--

---

From: Bob Spidell via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2024 16:37:54 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7960804607955863570==
 boundary="------------iq7alwaWZO0ICmOovBx9xy2l"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------iq7alwaWZO0ICmOovBx9xy2l
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Thanks all for the replies.

I came across what I thought was a BN/T7, but now I'm pretty sure it's a 
BJ7. The car may (eventually) be for sale; the owner of a shop who 
rebuilt my Ranger's transmission is holding it for the daughter of the 
owner (who is incapacitated). It has, as far as I could tell, a near 
perfect body and a recent engine rebuild by a mechanic I know well who 
does excellent work. If I hear from the daughter I'll look further if 
anyone's interested.

Bob

On 11/7/2024 3:15 PM, Simon Lachlan via Healeys wrote:
>
> It’s on the RHS under dash. Quite possibly in a rats nest of wires. 
> It’s more of a loop than a handle. Just put a finger in, through and 
> pull. Item 29.
>
> Simon
>
> *From:*Healeys <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Jean Caron
> *Sent:* 07 November 2024 22:19
> *To:* Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>; Healeys <[email-masked]>
> *Subject:* Re: [Healeys] [Dumb Question] Hood Release Knob
>
> Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada’s largest network.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> *From:*Healeys <[email-masked]> on behalf of Bob 
> Spidell via Healeys <[email-masked]>
> *Sent:* Thursday, November 7, 2024 3:25:18 PM
> *To:* Healeys <[email-masked]>
> *Subject:* [Healeys] [Dumb Question] Hood Release Knob
>
--------------iq7alwaWZO0ICmOovBx9xy2l
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    Thanks all for the replies.<br>
    <br>
    I came across what I thought was a BN/T7, but now I'm pretty sure
    it's a BJ7. The car may (eventually) be for sale; the owner of a
    shop who rebuilt my Ranger's transmission is holding it for the
    daughter of the owner (who is incapacitated). It has, as far as I
    could tell, a near perfect body and a recent engine rebuild by a
    mechanic I know well who does excellent work. If I hear from the
    daughter I'll look further if anyone's interested.<br>
    <br>
    Bob<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 11/7/2024 3:15 PM, Simon Lachlan via
      Healeys wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator"
        content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)">
      <!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]-->
      <style>@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}</style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;,serif;mso-fareast-language:EN-US">It’s
            on the RHS under dash. Quite possibly in a rats nest of
            wires. It’s more of a loop than a handle. Just put a finger
            in, through and pull. Item 29.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;,serif;mso-fareast-language:EN-US">Simon<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;,serif;mso-fareast-language:EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <div>
          <div
style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm 0cm 0cm">
            <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span lang="EN-US"
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif">From:</span></b><span
                lang="EN-US"
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif">
                Healeys <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <b>On
                  Behalf Of </b>Jean Caron<br>
                <b>Sent:</b> 07 November 2024 22:19<br>
                <b>To:</b> Bob Spidell <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>;
                Healeys <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
                <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] [Dumb Question] Hood
                Release Knob<o:p></o:p></span></p>
          </div>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal">Passenger side above the parcel tray, not
            a knob but a round grab handle.<o:p></o:p></p>
        </div>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        </div>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal">Jean<o:p></o:p></p>
        </div>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        </div>
        <div id="ms-outlook-mobile-signature">
          <p class="MsoNormal">Sent from my Bell Samsung device over
            Canada’s largest network.<o:p></o:p></p>
        </div>
        <div class="MsoNormal" align="center" style="text-align:center">
          <hr size="2" width="98%" align="center"></div>
        <div id="divRplyFwdMsg">
          <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">From:</span></b><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">
              Healeys &lt;<a
                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
              on behalf of Bob Spidell via Healeys &lt;<a
                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
              <b>Sent:</b> Thursday, November 7, 2024 3:25:18 PM<br>
              <b>To:</b> Healeys &lt;<a
                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
              <b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] [Dumb Question] Hood Release
              Knob</span> <o:p></o:p></p>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"> <o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
        </div>
        <div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:12.0pt"><span
                style="font-size:11.0pt">Where is the hood release knob
                for a BN/T7 or BJ7?<br>
                <br>
                TIA,<br>
                Bob</span><br>
            </p>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------iq7alwaWZO0ICmOovBx9xy2l--

--===============7960804607955863570==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7960804607955863570==--