Subject: [Healeys] Lockable door on BJ7

From: Leonard Berkowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2026 23:07:57 +0000

--===============2636789807453993806==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_DM3PR08MB91918732066ACDD7030825F3B89FADM3PR08MB9191namp_"

--_000_DM3PR08MB91918732066ACDD7030825F3B89FADM3PR08MB9191namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

My BJ7, which I have owned since 1984,  had lockable door handles with push=
 buttons. When I restored the car in the early 1990=92s I had the original =
door handles reinstalled. I was told that the push buttons were wrong and I=
 wanted my car to be more original. If I remember correctly the conversion =
was not a major big deal.

Len Berkowitz

--_000_DM3PR08MB91918732066ACDD7030825F3B89FADM3PR08MB9191namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3DWindows-1=
252">
</head>
<body>
<div>My BJ7, which I have owned since 1984, &nbsp;had lockable door handles=
 with push buttons. When I restored the car in the early 1990=92s I had the=
 original door handles reinstalled. I was told that the push buttons were w=
rong and I wanted my car to be more original.
 If I remember correctly the conversion was not a major big deal.&nbsp;</di=
v>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>Len Berkowitz&nbsp;</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_DM3PR08MB91918732066ACDD7030825F3B89FADM3PR08MB9191namp_--

--===============2636789807453993806==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2636789807453993806==--