Subject: [Healeys] Blower motor

From: "simon.lachlan--- via Healeys" <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2026 04:44:27 +0000

--===============0278695369622710676==
Content-Language: en-GB
	boundary="_000_LOAP302MB2202B9411F4F2EE0A4949E76F3B8ALOAP302MB2202GBRP_"

--_000_LOAP302MB2202B9411F4F2EE0A4949E76F3B8ALOAP302MB2202GBRP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thanks for the prompt replies. I think I've solved it. Issue is not at the =
blower end but under the dash in that b**ger's muddle of cables and wires. =
I think I'll leave it until I've got time and the energy....
Thanks again,
Simon

--_000_LOAP302MB2202B9411F4F2EE0A4949E76F3B8ALOAP302MB2202GBRP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
Thanks for the prompt replies. I think I've solved it. Issue is not at the =
blower end but under the dash in that b**ger's muddle of cables and wires. =
I think I'll leave it until I've got time and the energy....</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
Thanks again,</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
Simon</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_LOAP302MB2202B9411F4F2EE0A4949E76F3B8ALOAP302MB2202GBRP_--

--===============0278695369622710676==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0278695369622710676==--