Subject: [Mg-t] New N-type Magna

From: JohnD <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 12:16:41 -0500

I love coming across these old videos. The first of this series I had not
seen before. Perhaps new to you as well. A silent movie couple pick-up
their brand new N-type Magna at the works.
Enjoy!

http://www2.mgcars.org.uk/cgi-bin/gen5?runprog=mgbbs&exiturl=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv=W_KLEDwVuxs

John Deikis

*Driving in the past lane!*
JohnsfollyVintageRacing <http://www.johnsfolly.webs.com>
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 12:56:56 -0500 (EST)

I believe it's an F type.
Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: JohnD <[email-masked]>
To: MG T List <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tue, Jan 29, 2013 9:24 am
Subject: [Mg-t] New N-type Magna

http://www2.mgcars.org.uk/cgi-bin/gen5?runprog=mgbbs&exiturl=http://www.youtu
be.com/watch%3Fv=W_KLEDwVuxs

John Deikis

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mg-t/[email-masked]
______________________________________________

[email-masked]