Subject: [Mg-t] Weight of a t-series body

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 13:17:43 -0600

Hello Friends,

Rick Lindsay here with a new e-mail address.

Question for those wise in the ways of science; What is the
approximate weight of a t-series car's body, stripped of trim, wings,
running boards, dash, seats, etc.?  I am about to buy an electric
hoist for moving engines off of my engine stand (The lotus engine on
there now is now too heavy for other options) and I'd like to make
sure the unit is beefy enough to handle a TD body, as described above.
 Thanks.

-rick
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Blair Weiss <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 15:30:50 -0500

You mean w/o frame... just the tub... Less than 100lbs...

Blair

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 1, 2013, at 2:17 PM, Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mg-t/[email-masked]
______________________________________________

[email-masked]