Subject: [Mg-t] Back in the club

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 20:18:20 -0500

Hello Friends,

A couple of weeks ago I wrote the the MGS List asking if anyone was
interested in trading a T-Series car for my '69 Silver Shadow.  Truth
is, I wanted a T-Series but didn't really want to get rid of my R-R.
At the time I was thinking of a restored T-Series for my restored
Silver Shadow.  Esteemed MGS Listmember, Mr. Bill Schooler, wrote to
me offering an alternative.  Bill stated that he has two '53 MG TDs
ready for restoration, one LHD and one RHD - and both cars are for
sale!

I live in Houston where driving is a death sport, so a RHD car,
however special, is just not ideal.  The RHD car is still available.
And in that statement is an easy clue.  I have bought the LHD car from
Bill.  I am once again, a proud MG owner.  The car I bought from Bill
is complete and mostly original - exactly the way I like my projects
to start.

As time goes on, I hope to share with you, stories and pictures of the
restoration of this car.  And since Bill has a RHD '53 MG TD for sale,
I encourage someone here to buy it and undertake a parallel
restoration effort!

With happiness to be back in the club,

Rick Lindsay, Houston, TX
PS: It is rumored that Bill may have an MGA for sale too!
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 19:34:44 -0600

Very nice.

As a reminder the email lists do not allow pictures, but the forums [ 
link below ]
do allow them.  Keep us posted, one way or another.

mjb.

[email-masked]