Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Okay, this is just weird.

From: WBEECH <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 15:59:56 -0500

Just now, someone is having nice giggle over something they did 20 years ago.

Sent from mobile Bill

On Apr 7, 2013, at 3:50 PM, Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Today, I removed the trim from the TD's doors.  Inside I found one
plastic chopstix laying on the bottom timber of each door.  Yes, BOTH
doors!

Freekin' weird.

-rick
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mg-t/[email-masked]
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 15:09:32 -0600

> plastic chopstix laying on the bottom timber of each door.  Yes, BOTH

Gotta keep the weight distribution even from side to side.

mjb.

[email-masked]