Subject: [Mg-t] Just some tub-off pictures

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 17:02:47 -0500

Hi again Friends,

I haven't done any more spanner-twisting today, but I have taken a
large number of pictures, just to document the as-found condition.
Here are those pictures, should you find yourself interested in
below-the-tub goodies.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/HPIM1295.JPG

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/HPIM1296.JPG

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/HPIM1297.JPG

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/HPIM1298.JPG

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/HPIM1299.JPG

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/HPIM1300.JPG

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/HPIM1301.JPG

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/HPIM1302.JPG

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/HPIM1303.JPG

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/HPIM1304.JPG

And before you look at the next picture, I must state a disclaimer:  I
do NOT usually wear black socks with shorts!  Actually, my long pant
legs are rolled up because I fell this morning and scraped up my knees
on the concrete sidewalk.  My heart is healthier but my knees are
buggered.  They're coated in Neosporin, even as I type...  Okay, now
you can look at the picture. :-)

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/HPIM1305.JPG

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/HPIM1306.JPG

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/HPIM1307.JPG

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/HPIM1308.JPG

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/HPIM1309.JPG

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/HPIM1310.JPG

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/HPIM1311.JPG

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/HPIM1312.JPG

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/HPIM1313.JPG

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/HPIM1314.JPG

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/HPIM1315.JPG

Regards,

-rick
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive