Subject: Re: [Mg-t] OT Rant

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 17:17:41 +0000 (UTC)

it was a great race though! 

"Life's tough....It's even tougher if you're stupid." 
-John Wayne 

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Lindsay" <[email-masked]> 
To: "[email-masked] List" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2013 9:55:06 AM 
Subject: [Mg-t] OT Rant 

What the #e!! was NBC thinking?! They time delayed the Monaco F1 
Grand Prix then ran the POST RACE SHOW before the race, spoiling it! 
The local NBC channel here in Houston (or someone, network?) also 
edited the race coverage to fit their time slot. If their goal was to 
alienate the F1 fans, they certainly succeeded! And why was it 
delayed? To air a FISHING show! What a bunch of losers. 

-rick 
______________________________________________ 

[email-masked] 
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive