Subject: [Mg-t] Fwd: F/S

From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 15:12:46 -0500

Holiday SPECIAL --- FOR SALE

Carpet Set (includes footwell insert)

454-478 
<http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/SearchResults.aspx?SearchText=454-478&WebCatalogID=0>

 From 4237 TD & MGTF, BLACK  (all LHD) [and in case item link doesn't 
work -:) ]

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/SearchResults.aspx?SearchText=454-478&WebCatalogID=0

NORMAL & AS OF 12/26/2010
    .... List Price ============ $ 389.95

My NORMAL. eMail Price = $ 330.11

Your PRE-listing on ebay, craigslist, amazon, etc., etc, meaning the 
EXTRA SPECIAL,

My "get it OUT of HERE" price is $ 194.975 + ACTUAL shipping ! ! !

Ed
Please visit MY site at:                        www.justbrits.com

PS:  Few more "T" things coming soon !
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive