Subject: [Mg-t] water pump rebuilding

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 14:10:48 +0000 (UTC)

List, 

Who are the recommended rebuilders for T series water pumps? 

TIA, 

Ed Woods 
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Tuck Southworth <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 11:46:08 -0400

I had mine rebuilt by Phil Marino who adds a sealed bearing to the design.  I
would have said he's the goto guy but understand he is no longer in business
(can anyone confirm??) and that Butch Taras has taken over and supplies the
same redesigned pump.

Butch can be reached at [email-masked]
Tuck

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 13, 2013, at 10:10 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mg-t/[email-masked]
______________________________________________

[email-masked]