Subject: [Mg-t] Somewhere between the schematic and the harness

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 09:57:30 -0500

Hello Friends,

In all my scrounging around on the Internet, I have not been able to
find a diagram of the TD's wiring harness layout and connectivity.
These drawings are common for other British vehicles.  I just can't
find one for THIS car.  Let me explain what I'm talking about.

The TD's wiring is quite simple and schematics are in the workshop
manual.  Harnesses are available from Moss, etc., and they are of high
quality.  What is missing is a sketch of the harness routing and the
breakouts from the harness, indicating which color-code of wires go to
which lugs of the various components.  And yes, one can work this out
pretty easily given the schematic and snapshots taken before
disassembly.  But I think a simple, easy guide would benefit our
community.  If you have one (Bud?), or know of one, please share the
reference.  Otherwise, I will make one as I plan my car's rewiring,
and share it with the T-Series community.

-rick.
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive