Subject: [Mg-t] fuel line flare

From: Duvall Video Productions <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:30:38 -0500

My friend's TD had an odd looking flare on his fuel line going into the pump.
Can anyone tell me about the flare type?   Is there a place to buy a tool?
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: BOB GRUNAU <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 21:15:32 -0400 FILETIME=[286E6640:01CE6D53]

Fuel line is 5/16" copper tube. Original end connections were a soldered
special end. No need for that. Go to any hardware or plumbing store and buy
some 5/16" round tubing ferrules. These will work just fine on 5/16" tubing
into the pump.
Bob, Canada

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of Duvall Video Productions
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 10:31 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Mg-t] fuel line flare

My friend's TD had an odd looking flare on his fuel line going into the
pump.
Can anyone tell me about the flare type?   Is there a place to buy a tool?
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mg-t/[email-masked]
______________________________________________

[email-masked]