Subject: [Mg-t] TC Master Brake

From: "Gable, Gerry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 18:57:44 +0000

I have been comparing note on rebuild with another lister.  He is working on a
TD and cannot help.  None of my reference material deals with rebuild of the
Master Brake and I wondered if anyone on the list has any experience.  Even
Moss' catalog cut are not informative enough.  Any help is greatly
appreciated.
Thanks
Gerry
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: John Seim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 05:29:24 -0700

Aside from outward appearance, the internals of the TC and the TD
master cylinder are the same. Get hold of a MG TD/TF Factory Workshop
manual. Has much information on the master cylinder, as well as the
engine.

John Seim
Irvine, CA

On Jun 5, 2013, at 11:57 AM, Gable, Gerry wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mg-t/[email-masked]
______________________________________________

[email-masked]