Subject: [Mg-t] Fwd: Finned Find: 1959 Cadillac Convertible

From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 08:09:28 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Finned Find: 1959 Cadillac Convertible
Date: 	Thu, 27 Jun 2013 00:17:08 -0400
From: 	BarnFinds.com <[email-masked]>
To: 	Ed Kaler <[email-masked]>

Rick, HERE is the car you shoulda 'done' instead of the TD <G> ! ! !

  -------------ant Updates

<http://www.barnfinds.com/>

<snip - Barn Finds Logo>

    Finned Find: 1959 Cadillac Convertible
    <http://www.barnfinds.com/finned-garage-find-1959-cadillac-convertible/>

<snip - picture>

If you like your classic cars to have fins, then this 1959 Cadillac 
Series 62 Convertible might be right up your alley, as it has the 
largest fins ever fitted to a factory built car. The current owner has 
had it in storage for the past 30 years, but has decided to let it go 
because they lack the time to restore it. Over the years it has had a 
couple of homes, including a barn and this garage in Idaho. Have a 
look here on eBay <http://www.barnfinds.com/ebay.php?id=190861540487>.

The post Finned Find: 1959 Cadillac Convertible 
<http://www.barnfinds.com/finned-garage-find-1959-cadillac-convertible/> 
appeared first on Barn Finds <http://www.barnfinds.com>.

Read more at barnfinds.com
<http://www.barnfinds.com/finned-garage-find-1959-cadillac-convertible/>
Click here to subscribe <http://www.barnfinds.com/subscribe/> or 
change frequency of updates.
1448 O'Dell Court, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive