Subject: [Mg-t] Springs

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 16:45:05 -0500

Hey Friends,

Found a little time this morning and got the TD's valves removed.  I
think I told you that earlier.  I have since cleaned the valves and
they are beautiful - even the one that was stuck in its guide.  I have
not yet taken any pictures of the valves.  What I did photograph is a
line up of the bigger valve springs.  I have not yet measured their
compression strength, but at first glance, I note that their static
lengths are excellent.  Here's how they look in as-installed order.
Number 1 on the right.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130722_145541.jpg

I'm cooled off a bit and re-hydrated now (garage temperature is nearly
100F), so I'm heading back to the garage to continue the work.

regards,

-rick
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive