Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Back to the garage...

From: David Lodge <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 22:38:14 +0100 (BST)

I noticed last week that Harbour Fright has an automatic compressor drain kit;
$10 or so, if memory serves.  Might help.

Regards, Lodge, TC 1704 in hot and
sunny Vancouver.

________________________________
 From: Rick Lindsay
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Saturday, 13 July
2013, 5:06
Subject: [Mg-t] Back to the garage...

Hello Friends,

I'm off to
the garage. B (Retirement is awesome.) B Yesterday I cleaned up most of the
mess, except the work benches. B I'd left them a nasty mess, cluttered with
rusty thermostat bits, before the trip. B Today I address those buggers. B
As we all know, a disassembled car takes up three times the space of an
assembled one. B I have to fit all that stuff into a two-car space so keeping
things clean and organized is the key to not loosing things or worse, getting
hurt. B The goal is to have the garage ready by tomorrow so I can start back
working on the TD.

I have also learned that I have to clean my air
compressor. B Here in Houston's high humidity, condensation in the tank is a
bad problem. B Its so bad now that the compressor is spitting a little water!
B I'll drain the compressor and tank, and clean it up as part of the garage
clean up. B I cerainly can't paint with it as-is, even with moisture filters
on the spray guns...and I want to start painting!

Happy Saturday,

-rick,
who's brain is not yet back on Central time.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII
- the rectangle with rounded corners, just like a BlackBerry.
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Donate:
Archive:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mg-t/[email-masked]
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Gene Gillam <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 07:27:12 -0500

I don't think the HF kits will work on a large compressor, their pressure
rating is too low.

Gene
Pardon the brevity, this was sent from my iPad

On Jul 13, 2013, at 16:38, David Lodge <[email-masked]> wrote:

I noticed last week that Harbour Fright has an automatic compressor drain
kit;
$10 or so, if memory serves.  Might help.

Hello Friends,

I'm off to

Happy Saturday,

-rick,

[email-masked]
Donate:
Archive:

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mg-t/[email-masked]
______________________________________________

[email-masked]