Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Starting on the head

From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 07:27:33 -0500

<< On 7/17/2013 3:29 PM, Richard Lindsay wrote:

Or perhaps something like this:  >>

That $20 one is ABSOLUTELY USELESS <G> ! !  I tried one around 40 - 45 
years ago and
after 3 or 4 valve "Attempts" I actually DENTED the Trash Can from 
THROWING the
damned POS "tool" 'that hard' ! ! !   NOW I can LMAO at the 'memory'.  
Tnx for that ! ! !

<<  The C-clamp kind is expensive, but more likely to fill the bill;  >>

WORTH EVERY PENNY ! ! !    I have actually WORN TWO [2] OUT ! ! ! Mine 
(all 3] have
come from my Snap-On Dealer.  He WILL 'come to your house' as long as 
you have an OPEN
Revolving Charge Account, BUY enough on an ON-GOING basis ! !

And before anyone asks/infers;  NOT the same guy/Dealer for all that 
time ! !  LOL ! !

Ed
Please visit MY site at:                    www.justbrits.com
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Gable, Gerry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 12:38:25 +0000

Good day all,
When I rebuilt my TD I had a mechanic friend that had the necessary tools and
borrowed his.  Without such a friend is that something Advance or AutoZone
would lend or rent out?
Thanks
Gerry

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of " Just Brits " Shop
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 8:28 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Starting on the head

That $20 one is ABSOLUTELY USELESS <G> ! !  I tried one around 40 - 45 years
ago and after 3 or 4 valve "Attempts" I actually DENTED the Trash Can from
THROWING the
damned POS "tool" 'that hard' ! ! !   NOW I can LMAO at the 'memory'.
Tnx for that ! ! !

WORTH EVERY PENNY ! ! !    I have actually WORN TWO [2] OUT ! ! ! Mine
(all 3] have
come from my Snap-On Dealer.  He WILL 'come to your house' as long as you have
an OPEN Revolving Charge Account, BUY enough on an ON-GOING basis ! !

And before anyone asks/infers;  NOT the same guy/Dealer for all that time ! !
LOL ! !

Ed

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 07:46:39 -0500

Gerry, $5.00 says Rick is NOT a "borrower" buy a "Buyer of NEW Tools" 
<VBG> ! ?

Ah, let's make it $ 10.00 so it's worthwhile <G> <G> <G> ! !

Ed

[email-masked]