Subject: [Mg-t] TC engine mounts.

From: David Lodge <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 22:50:00 +0100 (BST)

About three hundred years ago I bought a pair of engine mounts for the TC.  I
promptly put them in a ziplock bag and forgot about them.  Now I've
rediscovered them and I find that one is made of hard rubber, the other soft.
 Which is correct and does anyone out there sell single ones? (I tend to think
that the soft rubber is correct, vibration transmission and all that).
Regards, Lodge, TC 1704, taking a break from welding upside down in pleasantly
sunny Vancouver.
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 16:52:53 -0500

Does the TC used the same mounts as the TD?  I may have a spare set...

-rick

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 4:50 PM, David Lodge <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mg-t/[email-masked]

[email-masked]