Subject: [Mg-t] HOT!

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 10:17:49 -0500

Hello Friends,

Man is it ever hot here in south Texas!  You'd think it was August in
the south!  Wait...

I got up early this morning and swept a clean spot in the garage.  I
then rolled the TD chassis over into that spot while I swept out the
work area.  I followed that with the putty knife scraping each of
those little globs of greasy dirt from the concrete, followed by
sweeping again.  Needless to say, even at 8am, it was already 3.28125
x 10^23 degrees F with 347% humidity!  I spent the next 10 minutes
sitting on the roll around stool, in front of the garage fan!

With that area clean, I pushed the chassis back into the work bay and
washed the floor of Nancy's bay.  Its drying now, adding another
percent or two to the already impossible humidity.  Here's how the
garage looks now.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130810_095905e.jpg

No, I don't like cleaning up any more than the next guy, but when the
grunge gets so bad that I risk tracking the crud indoors, its time to
act.  If I spooged the new carpet, there'd be hell to pay!

Happy Saturday,

-rick
PS: While I winge on about the summer heat and humidity in south
Texas, I remain reminded that winters here are genius.  One can drive
with the top down all winter long, thereby creating balance in the
universe.
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive