Subject: [Mg-t] Engine and gearbox painted

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 16:21:53 -0500

Hey Friends,

Weather cleared and the relative humidity went down.  Therefore, I could
paint.  Without a bunch of words to muddle thing up, here are some
pictures, as the TD's engine room looks today.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130815_154942.jpg

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130815_154954.jpg

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130815_155009.jpg

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130815_155016.jpg

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130815_155024.jpg

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130815_155049.jpg

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130815_155102.jpg

The engine is secured at the rear but is resting on a floor jack in the
front, under the sump, while the front bracket is refinished and the motor
mount is being replaced.

-rick
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive