Subject: [Mg-t] TF For sale

From: "Gene" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 15:11:33 -0400

Hello List, FYI . . 

I have not personal interest in this car and the usual disclaimers apply.

Gene 

I have 2 MGTF cars and would like to find a good home for one. It is a very
early 1250 serial # 0609. Older restoration that has held up really well.
Red with tan interior. I don't know much about the history of the car except
that the previous owner passed away in 2012 and the car was last inspected
5/2011. The paint and body are at least a 9 out of 10. I know the engine was
rebuilt because it got a new cam and I have the spec sheet on that. I think
the restoration was pretty darn thorough and was likely in the late 90's.

The interior is a 9.5/10. The chrome is close to perfect and it has
desirable chrome wire wheels. It needs a new top, some brake work and a
minor repair to the right front fender but it is a car that you could be
proud to display at a car show. Price is variable depending on if I sort it
out or someone takes it and does the work themselves. This is definitely a
nice TF if you know of someone looking for one.

Brett

Brett E. Wright

President

Wright Construction Co., Inc.

802-259-2094 Phone

802-259-2689 Fax

Brett Wright [[email-masked]]
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive