Subject: [Mg-t] Saturday's TD work...

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 13:22:36 -0500

Hello Friends,

A bit more work completed today. Here's the a picture taken while
working. Notice the safety wires now installed through the cam lock
bolts.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130928_115654.jpg

Here's a look at the car now that the radiator has been installed and
the radiator shroud is installed.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130928_122337.jpg

And more views.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130928_122350.jpg

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130928_122603.jpg

I haven't yet installed the other coolant hoses. The metal pipe is
still in need of restoration and refinishing. Don't know how I missed
it. Photos coming of that bit and its installation, once I get it
refinished.

Here's one last 'just for the fun of it' picture.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130928_122425.jpg

I'm off to the shower...

-rick
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive