Subject: [Mg-t] Racing question

From: "gunnellj tds.net" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 18:00:14 -0500

A friend did some damage to the engine in his MG TF engine at Road America
last week. He wants to go faster and is considering a swap to a Ford V8-60
engine. The T Series cars race in the prewar class. So he has to come up
with proof that a V8-60 was installed in an MG racing car before World War
II. Can any cite such proof?

John Gunnell
Iola, WI

-- 

"Gunner"

John Gunnell
PO Box 87
Iola, WI 54945
Ph: 715-445-4262
Cell: 715-281-5925

LIVIN' THE DREAM

Please visit Gunner's Great Garage

Restoration Shop - Automotive Book Shop - Art Gallery

E6110 Fuhs Rd, Manawa, WI 54949

Cell: 715-281-5925 (anytime)

Take A Slide Show Tour of the Shop at www.gunnersgreatgarage.com

Check my blog Gunner's Garage at www.oldcarsweekly.com

Publications and Websites I Contribute To: Old Cars Weekly, Old Cars
Restoration Guide, For Vettes Only, Amos Auto Enthusiast Weekly (digital),
Auto Enthusiast (print), Towing & Recovery Footnotes, Auto Restorer, Hot
Rod Hotline, Engine Builder, Hot Rod & Restoration, Keith Martin's Sports
Car Market, Vintage Truck, Vette Vues, Free Riders Press, Second Chance
Garage, Garage Style, Ol Skool Rodz, Car Kulture Deluxe, Gunner's Great
Garage News (blog), Gunner's Garage (blog), Super Chevy, Muscle Car Review,
Smoke Signals, Pontiac Registry (Website), Classic Motorsports, Keith
Martin's American Car Collector, Gearhead News, Keith Larsen Show Newstalk
1110 / WBLT Radio Charlotte, N.C., Muzzy Broadcasting System's Legends of
Country B-104.9 Stevens Point WI & Occasional Others.
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 07:33:39 -0500 s=q20121106; t=1379248422; bh=Ve/WG13QGdKeAxAS9qO3TiNVLcnk5rq/yUuLhyVrgGk=; h=Received:Received:To:From:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=KN/jiOR2YzXIbFRsbjpXeyYH+k1o6iSqFmsNAUNtkQ8LBdDCxj4q28BbNDOc8iLw+ To8bKF5hk/ybGkSyfXZiQgXhz0HitSYHubw+SvBYnYmz7aoeX62H454zcxDttApAem j4a/cMDyVXxoXyEJMmRNAM4ujMleOdTlXZ9V4CPEYh756cA4si7KLW02d2B9rkKms5 zMAWVFCAhxEM6L+B/Ljait2dX/qtC4KLiqlJZCCYYF+PHqFC9CdYNrryWc/JhQAzTS otTX7jeRxcg9S57wF5os075NahAFSg8IRo1qIxRuR6AGYhUkiSjfC2YChMSio35jBt o70JQxRwFJn1g==

For enough money I can "document" it for him.  All the way up to the rare 1951 454 chevy!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Reply message -----
From: "Clive Sherriff" <[email-masked]>
To: "gunnellj tds.net" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Mg-t] Racing question
Date: Sun, Sep 15, 2013 2:55 am

Hopefully Not !  <G>

Clive
Oxford, UK
= =============================
----- Original Message ----- From: "gunnellj tds.net" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 12:00 AM
Subject: [Mg-t] Racing question

> -- >
> Garage News (blog), Gunner's Garage (blog), Super Chevy, Muscle Car > Review,
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: > http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mg-t/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

[email-masked]