Subject: [Mg-t] Barrie Lyndon's famous book "Combat"

From: "Clive Sherriff" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 12:11:10 +0100

A few months back I found a copy of Combat in a shop locally.

The bookseller now has another copy of Barrie Lyndon's book the 
record of MG's 1930/31/ and 32 racing seasons, again for sale at 
UK Pounds 65 - It's in good condition, some foxing to the edge as 
is usual on Combat, but pages are clear. Good binding, no dustjacket.   

Any interest contact me offlist and I'll get it and ship at cost.

He also has a nice copy of MG by McComb, with dustjacket (protected 
in a plastic cover) at UK Pounds 38. Though this is a bit high, it does 
not seem outrageous !  Its the one with the racing MGB on the
dustjacket.

I've no connection with the seller

Clive
Oxford, UK
= =============================
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive