Subject: [Mg-t] Odds and ends, on a Monday

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 15:27:57 -0500

Hi Friends,

This afternoon I got a little more done on the TD. First of all, I
reinstalled the tunnel and attached the handbrake hardware (sans
handle). Here's how it looks, awaiting carpet.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20131028_145319e.jpg

>From there I glued wooden toothpicks in the screw holes in the
sub-dash. I also put a new liner in the glovebox. No pictures there
yet.

I then went back to the engine where I set the float levels in both
carbs, added new screws to the linkage, and installed the overflow
pipes. Nothing other than the float levels is pre-set yet.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20131028_145222.jpg

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20131028_145234.jpg

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20131028_145246.jpg

-rick
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive