Subject: [Mg-t] Looking more like a car every day...

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 12:10:14 -0500

Hi Friends,

Just a couple of quick pictures this morning.

I tightened all the tub mounting bolts to verify the door alignments.
Here's a look at how they now fit.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20131028_112257.jpg

No, the doors haven't been painted yet, but when remounted, the
alignment is really good.

Here's another picture of the cockpit with various bits being
reinstalled - some for alignment purposes (like the mirror), some for
final installation.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20131028_112203.jpg

Ages ago, I posted a picture (link) of the throttle linkage showing
the throttle return spring attached to the exhaust header. A kind
listmember pointed out that the location was wrong, and that the
spring should be anchored to the starter.

Will someone please tell me how and where the spring attaches, and
even provide a picture, if possible? Thanks.

-rick
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive