Subject: [Mg-t] Before it does to e-Bay, etc......................

From: "Ed Kaler (JB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 17:05:36 -0600

I have found ONE (1) ONLY 433-415 - Real Seal Conversion Kit for XPAG 
motors complete with
Al Moss's Instructions <G> [on dark pink paper].    Up-grade Info on 
Moss's site.

$150.00 OBO + Actual Shipping.

Ed
Please visit MY site at:                    www.justbrits.com
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 17:15:50 -0600

Ed,
Tried to go to your site, but keeps ending up at an English Spaniel.
Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Ed Kaler (JB)
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 5:06 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Mg-t] Before it does to e-Bay, etc......................

I have found ONE (1) ONLY 433-415 - Real Seal Conversion Kit for XPAG motors
complete with
Al Moss's Instructions <G> [on dark pink paper].    Up-grade Info on 
Moss's site.

Ed

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mg-t/[email-masked]
______________________________________________

[email-masked]