Subject: [Mg-t] Bonnet latch...

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 16:09:59 -0600

Hey Friends,

Have a look at this pictures, please.

http://aubard.us/MGTD/bonnet_latches.jpg

Notice the rectangular brackets to which the bonnet latches grip.
Those brackets have an offset. That is, they're not flat. The problem
is, I can't remember whether the offset goes toward the wing or toward
the engine. The picture seems to indicate that the offset goes out
toward the wing - but the picture just isn't definitive.

Can you please have a quick look at your TDs and tell me the proper
orientation? Thanks.

-rick
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 22:47:46 GMT

Hi Rick,
   The latch mechanism on my car was plated, but the hook on fender was
painted black.
   The bow ) of the hook on the fender was outboard.
Bob

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Mg-t] Bonnet latch...
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 16:09:59 -0600

Hey Friends,

-rick

[email-masked]

[email-masked]