Subject: [Mg-t] Back at it...

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 14:34:02 -0500

Hi Friends,

My Volvo 1800ES project is almost complete. Well, its complete enough to
allow me to drive the car around in the driveway (and out of the way of MG
TD progress).

http://aubard.us/1800ES/20140726_102931.jpg

Today, I mounted the bonnet on the '53 TD. I first had to tweak the
radiator position a tiny bit but now both sides fit nicely. Here are a
couple of looks, work in progress.

http://aubard.us/MGTD/20141003_135648e.jpg

http://aubard.us/MGTD/20141003_135642e.jpg

Its nice to be back working on old British iron. Besides, this is how the
dining room looks! Let's call it 'incentive'.

http://aubard.us/MGTD/20140901_134938.jpg

-rick
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive