Subject: [Mg-t] OT - BBC to accompany my LBCs

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 15:45:52 -0600

Just because its too quiet, here's my BBC (Big British Car) fresh from a bath...

http://aubard.us/RR/DSC_0012.JPG

-rick
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 22:42:27 GMT

Have you a current pic of the LBC?  Here in CT, it's cold. I drove the TD
yesterday for errands around town. With a shield over the radiator, I got the
radiator temp to about 60C. We have had no salt applied to town roads in
Guilford, but State of CT has dosed all the numbered roads liberally. Rain
tonight and tomorrow may rinse some of it away. Until I know for sure, though,
the TD and MGB will not be travelling out of town.Bob

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked] List"
<[email-masked]>
Subject: [Mgs] OT - BBC to accompany my LBCs
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 15:45:52 -0600

Just because its too quiet, here's my BBC (Big British Car) fresh from a
bath...

-rick
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]
______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: Rick Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 17:01:41 -0600

Hi Bob,

The TD is waiting for completion. Right side fenders on dining room table. Perhaps this weekend I'll make some progress.

Since we last talked, I bought a '78 Lotus Esprit S2. I guess its an EBC - Exotic British Car. :-P

More to come, but thanks for the interest!

-rick

<div>-------- Original message --------</div><div>From: [email-masked] </div><div>Date:12/05/2014  4:42 PM  (GMT-06:00) </div><div>To: [email-masked], [email-masked] </div><div>Subject: Re: [Mgs] OT - BBC to accompany my LBCs </div><div>
</div>  Have you a current pic of the LBC?  Here in CT, it's cold. I drove the TD yesterday for errands around town. With a shield over the radiator, I got the radiator temp to about 60C. We have had no salt applied to town roads in Guilford, but State of CT has dosed all the numbered roads liberally. Rain tonight and tomorrow may rinse some of it away. Until I know for sure, though, the TD and MGB will not be travelling out of town.Bob 

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked] List" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Mgs] OT - BBC to accompany my LBCs
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 15:45:52 -0600

-rick

[email-masked]

[email-masked]