Subject: Re: [Mg-t] [mg-tabc] Car collection.

From: "Clive Sherriff" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 18:11:51 -0000

What Ho!

Just hitching up the trailer Old Boy, donning the nightraid camouflage gear
and the balaclava helmet and setting off for France on a fast low level night
raid old chap !   What ?

Some fantastic machinery there !

Clive
= ====================
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Lodge [email-masked] [mg-tabc]
  To: MG-TABC ; Autox
  Sent: Friday, December 05, 2014 4:46 PM
  Subject: [mg-tabc] Car collection.

  And the wife looks askance on my modest fleet!

  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2862095/Now-did-park-60-cars-Incred
ible-treasure-trove-rusting-classics-worth-12MILLION-languishing-French-farm-
garage-50-years.html

  Regards, Lodge.

  __._,_.___

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
  Posted by: David Lodge <[email-masked]>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

        Reply via web post  b" Reply to sender  b" Reply to group  b" Start
a New Topic  b" Messages in this topic (1)

  Visit Your Group a.. New Members 1
   b" Privacy b" Unsubscribe b" Terms of Use

  .

   __,_._,___
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive