Subject: [Mg-t] Returning to SU

From: Rick Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 12:26:56 -0500

--===============7335773806289114960==

----_com.android.email_1313588919181010
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_1313588919181010
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_1313588919181010--

--===============7335773806289114960==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7335773806289114960==--

---

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 15:58:21 -0500

Hi friends,

The rebuilds of my SUs are complete. After selecting the better
fitting covers and selecting the better orientation, I moved on to the
jet centralizing. And after centralizing the jets, the air pistons
drop onto the bridge with a nice little 'tink'. Success! The carbs are
back on the car now, awaiting the next stage: plumbing and tuning.

Crappy camera phone pix at the end of this link;

http://aubard.us/MGTD/20150409_153307e.jpg

-rick

[email-masked]