Subject: [Mg-t] Fuel pump rebuild kit

From: Rick Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 07:45:30 -0500

--===============2776861191627743463==

----_com.android.email_1476860839889990
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_1476860839889990
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_1476860839889990--

--===============2776861191627743463==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2776861191627743463==--

---

From: Geoff Rawlings <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 15:43:13 +0100

--===============1177537919432665540==

--20cf301af6d9b45c0305135fc8c5

This is the only one:

https://burlen.co.uk/

And I would suggest changing from the points to the contactless system.
Totally invisible and in my experience 100% reliable

Cheers,
-- 
Geoff Rawlings

WWW.GOING-THE-EXTRA-MILE.COM
23 Ballymenoch Road
Holywood
BT18 0HH
NI (UK)

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced!
tel: +44 (0) 28-9042-5564
mob: +44 (0) 78-6048-7932
skype: Geoff_Rawlings

--20cf301af6d9b45c0305135fc8c5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">Thi=
s is the only one:<br><br><a href=3D"https://burlen.co.uk/">https://burlen.=
co.uk/</a><br><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:sma=
ll">And I would suggest changing from the points to the contactless system.=
=C2=A0 Totally invisible and in my experience 100% reliable<br><br></div><d=
iv class=3D"gmail_extra">Cheers,<br>-- <br><div class=3D"gmail_signature"><=
div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Geoff Rawlings<br><br><a href=3D"http://WWW.GOING-THE-=
EXTRA-MILE.COM" target=3D"_blank">WWW.GOING-THE-EXTRA-MILE.COM</a><br></div=
>23 Ballymenoch Road<br><div>Holywood<br>BT18 0HH<br>NI (UK)<br><br>No tree=
s were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electro=
ns were terribly inconvenienced!          <br>tel: +44 (0) 28-9042-5564<br>=
mob: +44 (0) 78-6048-7932<br>skype: Geoff_Rawlings<br></div></div></div>
</div></div>

--20cf301af6d9b45c0305135fc8c5--

--===============1177537919432665540==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1177537919432665540==--