Subject: [Mg-t] MGLive! 2015 attendees inquiry from Tom Harkenrider

From: John Seim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 14:12:49 -0700

--===============7252000883989656504==

--Apple-Mail-10-890403238
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

Tom Harkenrider lives in Dana Point, CA.
He attended MG90 last year, and is planning
to attend MGLive! 2015  at Silverstone this summer.
June 21-22, 2015.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Tom Harkenrider <[email-masked]>
> Date: January 20, 2014 5:24:17 PM PST
> To: "[email-masked]"
> Subject: MGLive! 2015 attendees inquiry from Tom Harkenrider
>=20
> Hi John,
> Candy and I plan to attend =93MGLive! 2015=94 slated for June 21 and =
22 at Silverstone this summer. Could you put the word out for other =
stateside club members who might want to round up over there for this =
and other car activities? We also plan to visit Abington and Coventry =
while in the area and stay at a place in Oundle.
> Thanks,
> Tom Harkenrider
TC 3952=

--Apple-Mail-10-890403238
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Tom =
Harkenrider lives in Dana Point, CA.<div>He attended MG90 last year, and =
is planning<br><div>to attend MGLive! 2015 &nbsp;at Silverstone this =
summer.</div><div>June 21-22, 2015.<br><div><br><div>Begin forwarded =
message:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; =
margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; "><span style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: medium; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
"><b>From:&nbsp;</b></span><span style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: medium; ">Tom Harkenrider &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br></spa=
n></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: =
0px; margin-left: 0px; "><span style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: medium; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); "><b>Date:&nbsp;</b></span><span =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; ">January 20, 2014 =
5:24:17 PM PST<br></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; =
margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; "><span =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
"><b>To:&nbsp;</b></span><span style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: medium; ">"<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>"<br></sp=
an></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; =
margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; "><span style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: medium; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
"><b>Subject:&nbsp;</b></span><span style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: medium; "><b>MGLive! 2015 attendees inquiry from Tom =
Harkenrider</b><br></span></div><br><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
lang=3D"EN-US" link=3D"blue" vlink=3D"purple"><div class=3D"WordSection1" =
style=3D"page: WordSection1; "><div style=3D"margin-top: 0in; =
margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: =
11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; ">Hi John,<o:p></o:p></div><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0in; margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; =
margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, =
sans-serif; ">Candy and I plan to attend =93MGLive! 2015=94 slated for =
June 21 and 22 at Silverstone this summer. Could you put the word out =
for other stateside club members who might want to round up over there =
for this and other car activities? We also plan to visit Abington and =
Coventry while in the area and stay at a place in =
Oundle.<o:p></o:p></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0in; margin-right: =
0in; margin-left: 0in; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: 11pt; =
font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; ">Thanks,<o:p></o:p></div><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0in; margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; =
margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, =
sans-serif; ">Tom =
Harkenrider<o:p></o:p></div></div></div></span></blockquote>TC =
3952</div></div></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-10-890403238--

--===============7252000883989656504==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7252000883989656504==--