Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Chrome

From: Ed Kaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 09:48:54 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0917867747009508814==
 boundary="------------030807070907080005010508"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------030807070907080005010508
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<<  ... what might I expect to pay to have my TD's ... >>

Although not quite the same "list of parts" BUT including shell, I'm 
guessing $3500.00 to $4000.00 Rick,
IF you send EAST.  West, only God knows [and I ain't to sure on that --- 
LMAO ! !]  !

Several folks I personally know have used Paul's in Penn with FANTASTIC 
results and done AS-ORDERED ! ! !

Fer instance, I am fairly certain   you are NOT interested in Pebble 
Beach level work --- ;-) O:-) 8-) :-D   ! ! !

Ed

--------------030807070907080005010508
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#330033">
    <font face="Arial">&lt;&lt;  ... </font><font face="Arial"> what
      might I expect to pay to have my TD's ... &gt;&gt; <br>
      <br>
      Although not quite the same "list of parts" BUT including shell,
      I'm guessing $3500.00 to $4000.00 Rick,<br>
      IF you send EAST.  West, only God knows [and I ain't to sure on
      that --- LMAO ! !]  !<br>
      <br>
      Several folks I personally know have used Paul's in Penn with
      FANTASTIC results and done AS-ORDERED ! ! !<br>
      <br>
      Fer instance, I am fairly certain   you are NOT interested in
      Pebble Beach level work --- <span class="moz-smiley-s3"><span> ;-)
        </span></span>  <span class="moz-smiley-s14"><span> O:-) </span></span>  <span
        class="moz-smiley-s11"><span> 8-) </span></span>  <span
        class="moz-smiley-s5"><span> :-D </span></span>  ! ! !<br>
      <br>
      Ed <br>
    </font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------030807070907080005010508--

--===============0917867747009508814==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0917867747009508814==--