Subject: [Mg-t] Knock Off Hammer

From: Michael Graziano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 08:48:11 -0500

--===============0342269068902771391==

--047d7bdc1c0ca19f9a0515f6dc40

Good morning.

Anyone have strong thoughts on a knock off hammer?  I see there are lead
ones, copper/rawhide ones, teflon ones, and a laminated wood wrench.

Pricing from $22 to $150.

Thanks,

Mike

--047d7bdc1c0ca19f9a0515f6dc40
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Good morning.<div><br></div><div>Anyone have strong though=
ts on a knock off hammer?=C2=A0 I see there are lead ones, copper/rawhide o=
nes, teflon ones, and a laminated wood wrench.</div><div><br></div><div>Pri=
cing from $22 to $150. =C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div><b=
r></div><div>Mike</div></div>

--047d7bdc1c0ca19f9a0515f6dc40--

--===============0342269068902771391==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0342269068902771391==--