Subject: [Mg-t] Recommended tools?

From: Michael Graziano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 02:06:15 +0000

--===============4800212564250128126==

--089e0160c36809e8ad0516154a07

So, any recommendations for tools I should purchase before I need them?  I
have a good collection of tools I use on my other vehicles and around the
house. But I know there are special items needed for TCs like withworth
wrenches and sockets.

Thanks,
Mike
'48 TC
'06 S4 Cabriolet
'08 Camry Hybrid
'09 S8

--089e0160c36809e8ad0516154a07
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p dir=3D"ltr">So, any recommendations for tools I should purchase before I=
 need them?=C2=A0 I have a good collection of tools I use on my other vehic=
les and around the house. But I know there are special items needed for TCs=
 like withworth wrenches and sockets.=C2=A0 </p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">Thanks,<br>
Mike<br>
&#39;48 TC<br>
&#39;06 S4 Cabriolet<br>
&#39;08 Camry Hybrid<br>
&#39;09 S8</p>

--089e0160c36809e8ad0516154a07--

--===============4800212564250128126==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4800212564250128126==--

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 12:31:35 GMT

--===============1155719520242665425==

----__JWM__J1d8e1a87.63a69b23S.b2e57b8M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

  A set of Whitworth 3/8" drive sockets and a set of combination wrenche=
s will get you started. Moss has some, also British Tools & Fasteners.  =
Few, if any, fasteners on T-series cars are high-strength items, so you =
do not need Snap-On quality.    You probably have some screwdrivers that=
 fit the TC's screw slots well (and some that do not). Set the ones that=
 fit onto your bench with the Whitworth wrenches and you will be all set=
. Bob

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Michael Graziano <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Mg-t] Recommended tools?
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 02:06:15 +0000

So, any recommendations for tools I should purchase before I need them?=C2=
  I have a good collection of tools I use on my other vehicles and aroun=
d the house. But I know there are special items needed for TCs like with=
worth wrenches and sockets.=C2 =

Thanks,
 Mike
 '48 TC
 '06 S4 Cabriolet
 '08 Camry Hybrid
 '09 S8

----__JWM__J1d8e1a87.63a69b23S.b2e57b8M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<html><div>&nbsp; A set of Whitworth 3/8" drive sockets and a set of com=
bination wrenches will get you started. Moss has some, also British Tool=
s &amp; Fasteners. &nbsp;Few, if any, fasteners on T-series cars are hig=
h-strength items, so you do not need Snap-On quality. &nbsp;</div><div>&=
nbsp; You probably have some screwdrivers that fit the TC's screw slots =
well (and some that do not). Set the ones that fit onto your bench with =
the Whitworth wrenches and you will be all set.&nbsp;</div><div>Bob</div=
><div><br><br>---------- Original Message ----------<br>From: Michael Gr=
aziano &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: [email-masked]<br>Subjec=
t: [Mg-t] Recommended tools?<br>Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 02:06:15 +0000<br=
><br></p><p dir=3D"ltr">So, any recommendations for tools I should purch=
ase before I need them?&Acirc;&nbsp; I have a good collection of tools I=
 use on my other vehicles and around the house. But I know there are spe=
cial items needed for TCs like withworth wrenches and sockets.&Acirc;&nb=
sp;</p><p dir=3D"ltr">Thanks,<br> Mike<br> '48 TC<br> '06 S4 Cabriolet<b=
r> '08 Camry Hybrid<br> '09 S8</p></html>

----__JWM__J1d8e1a87.63a69b23S.b2e57b8M--

--===============1155719520242665425==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1155719520242665425==--