Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Mityvac

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 19:30:13 GMT

--===============1979614578058089767==

----__JWM__J7079660.5fd6bdc6S.a8fd5ceM
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

Hi Rick,  Have used it for brakes on TD. It's OK, but I prefer the two-p=
erson and pedal-push method.  They don't work well on TD clutch.Bob
---------- Original Message ----------
From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Mg-t] Mityvac
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 14:10:43 -0500

Hey gang,
Any of you use a Mityvac to bleed brake and clutch hydraulics?
-rick / '53 TD

----__JWM__J7079660.5fd6bdc6S.a8fd5ceM
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<html><div><br>Hi Rick,</div><div>&nbsp; Have used it for brakes on TD. =
It's OK, but I prefer the two-person and pedal-push method.</div><div>&n=
bsp; They don't work well on TD clutch.</div><div>Bob</div><div><br>----=
------ Original Message ----------<br>From: Richard Lindsay &lt;richardo=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: [email-masked]<br>Subject: [Mg-t] Mity=
vac<br>Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 14:10:43 -0500<br><br></p><p dir=3D"ltr">H=
ey gang,</p><p dir=3D"ltr">Any of you use a Mityvac to bleed brake and c=
lutch hydraulics?</p><p dir=3D"ltr">-rick / '53 TD</p></html>

----__JWM__J7079660.5fd6bdc6S.a8fd5ceM--

--===============1979614578058089767==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1979614578058089767==--