Subject: [Mg-t] Just sharing

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 21:01:45 -0500

--===============5058533985669561271==

--001a11c34eb42c6f82051870b905

Got all the details sorted today. My '53 TD runs GREAT!!! Got the Esprit
running great too! It was a good day in the garage!

-rick

--001a11c34eb42c6f82051870b905

<p dir="ltr">Got all the details sorted today. My &#39;53 TD runs GREAT!!! Got the Esprit running great too! It was a good day in the garage!</p>
<p dir="ltr">-rick</p>

--001a11c34eb42c6f82051870b905--

--===============5058533985669561271==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5058533985669561271==--

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 12:28:51 GMT

--===============1833506003297736597==

----__JWM__J12c84551.3974da76S.5df0332dM
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

Hi Rick,  Thanks for sharing the news.  The TD, quirky little 1930's des=
ign that it is, provides a great sense of chipper driving and happiness.=
  Just three more weeks and I will be out and about in mine again.Bob =

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Mg-t] Just sharing
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 21:01:45 -0500

Got all the details sorted today. My '53 TD runs GREAT!!! Got the Esprit=
 running great too! It was a good day in the garage!
-rick

----__JWM__J12c84551.3974da76S.5df0332dM
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<html><div>Hi Rick,</div><div>&nbsp; Thanks for sharing the news.</div><=
div>&nbsp; The TD, quirky little 1930's design that it is, provides a gr=
eat sense of chipper driving and happiness.</div><div>&nbsp; Just three =
more weeks and I will be out and about in mine again.</div><div>Bob</div=
><div>&nbsp;<br><br>---------- Original Message ----------<br>From: Rich=
ard Lindsay &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: [email-masked]=
<br>Subject: [Mg-t] Just sharing<br>Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 21:01:45 -050=
0<br><br></p><p dir=3D"ltr">Got all the details sorted today. My '53 TD =
runs GREAT!!! Got the Esprit running great too! It was a good day in the=
 garage!</p><p dir=3D"ltr">-rick</p></html>

----__JWM__J12c84551.3974da76S.5df0332dM--

--===============1833506003297736597==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1833506003297736597==--