Subject: [Mg-t] Headlamp pods

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 14:30:50 -0500

--===============1987814996096742885==

--001a11c34eb49c587b05182ee9fe

Hi Friends,

I need to repair my '53 TD's chromed headlight pods. The rear-most parts
are dented, probably from being hit by the bonnet. Is there anyone you know
who can work the metal back into shape? This is work for an old world
artesian with the tools and skills at metal massage. I have neither.

-rick, in steamy Houston

--001a11c34eb49c587b05182ee9fe
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p dir=3D"ltr">Hi Friends,</p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">I need to repair my &#39;53 TD&#39;s chromed headlight pods.=
 The rear-most parts are dented, probably from being hit by the bonnet. Is =
there anyone you know who can work the metal back into shape? This is work =
for an old world artesian with the tools and skills at metal massage. I hav=
e neither.</p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">-rick, in steamy Houston </p>

--001a11c34eb49c587b05182ee9fe--

--===============1987814996096742885==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1987814996096742885==--