Subject: [Mg-t] Assembly

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 18:54:17 -0500

--===============4018908201499730141==

--047d7b3a83a6f5ae24051b939a78

Hello Friends,

Spent some time with the TD today. Great fun. I adjusted the driver-side
front wing and the bonnet now latches better. I next installed and wired
the parking/signal light and a wing mirror. Its looking great. Pictures to
follow soon.

Rick / '53 TD

--047d7b3a83a6f5ae24051b939a78

<p dir="ltr">Hello Friends,</p>
<p dir="ltr">Spent some time with the TD today. Great fun. I adjusted the driver-side front wing and the bonnet now latches better. I next installed and wired the parking/signal light and a wing mirror. Its looking great. Pictures to follow soon.</p>
<p dir="ltr">Rick / &#39;53 TD</p>

--047d7b3a83a6f5ae24051b939a78--

--===============4018908201499730141==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4018908201499730141==--