Subject: [Mg-t] TD parts available

From: Lawrie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 07:07:27 -0700

Hi folks,

I recently returned from buying a TD which, I was told, "had been taken 
apart". Usually this means the fenders , hood, radiator, etc. have been 
removed. In this instance, though, I underestimated the seller's zeal 
for disassembly. The entire car is apart, down to the last nut and bolt! 
Even the body tub is now a collection of metal panels and pieces of wood!!

At my age, undertaking a rebuild of this complexity is not something I 
want to do. I really just wanted the engine and gearbox so the rest of 
the car can either be sold or can go to the dump. I have found a home 
for the rolling chassis, seats and instruments; the rest awaits 
disposition. The fenders, hood, gas tank, all the body metal panels, the 
windshield frame are in remarkably good condition (it is a California 
car which was taken apart some 30 years ago) and I have 12 boxes of all 
the handles, brackets, dash center panel, lamps, etc. There's even a new 
Moss 356-030 wiring harness, new wood timbers for under the doors, 
running board strip set and a complete rubber kit.

If you are interested in buying any of the parts, let me know (off-line) 
what you want and make an offer. I'd rather see the parts go to a good 
home than to the scrap man! My prices will be very reasonable, and - of 
course - it's first come, first served.

Lawrie Alexander

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive