Subject: [Mg-t] TD weather gear

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 08:07:32 -0500

--===============7360565043193302537==

--001a11406dd88961c50522387a21

Hi Friends,

Thanks for all the advice given, regarding weather gear for my TD.
Hopefullly I have completed all the purchases for this project, except for
dye, and the restoration can be completed. The wallet is brused but to
date, unbroken.

A day or three ago, I ordered a new tan Stafast top for my car. I will
repair the side curtains with new plastic windows, also ordered, and
refinish the side curtain canvas with Leatherique dye. It will be ordered
once I have a color swatch from the new top. I'll use that same dye, which
is actually just strong UV resistant paint, to refinish the sticks and side
curtain frames. Color should be close enough. If not, I have tan paint that
matches the leather. I'll also use the 'dye' to paint the new white vinyl
tonneau a matching tan.

I can't yet see light at the end of the tunnel, but the tracks are now
clear. Thanks go to those of you who have advised and helped. E-Mail car
lists are genius!

-rick

--001a11406dd88961c50522387a21
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p dir=3D"ltr">Hi Friends,</p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">Thanks for all the advice given, regarding weather gear for =
my TD. Hopefullly I have completed all the purchases for this project, exce=
pt for dye, and the restoration can be completed. The wallet is brused but =
to date, unbroken.</p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">A day or three ago, I ordered a new tan Stafast top for my c=
ar. I will repair the side curtains with new plastic windows, also ordered,=
 and refinish the side curtain canvas with Leatherique dye. It will be orde=
red once I have a color swatch from the new top. I&#39;ll use that same dye=
, which is actually just strong UV resistant paint, to refinish the sticks =
and side curtain frames. Color should be close enough. If not, I have tan p=
aint that matches the leather. I&#39;ll also use the &#39;dye&#39; to paint=
 the new white vinyl tonneau a matching tan.</p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">I can&#39;t yet see light at the end of the tunnel, but the =
tracks are now clear. Thanks go to those of you who have advised and helped=
. E-Mail car lists are genius!</p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">-rick</p>

--001a11406dd88961c50522387a21--

--===============7360565043193302537==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7360565043193302537==--