Subject: [Mg-t] Moss Clutch Link

From: Scott Allen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 17:20:21 -0400

--===============8803922192318949735==

--bcaec53d5ffb951d1c0521eee59f

Hello,

Has anyone used the adjustable clutch link that Moss sells?

If so, can you please PM me?

I'm trying to figure out which way to do the adjustment.

Scott Allen
'52 TD

--bcaec53d5ffb951d1c0521eee59f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div><div><div>Hello,<br><br></div>Has anyone used th=
e adjustable clutch link that Moss sells?<br><br></div><div>If so, can you =
please PM me?<br></div><div><br></div>I&#39;m trying to figure out which wa=
y to do the adjustment.<br><br></div>Scott Allen<br></div>&#39;52 TD<br></d=
iv>

--bcaec53d5ffb951d1c0521eee59f--

--===============8803922192318949735==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8803922192318949735==--