Subject: [Mg-t] Almost NMHC

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 16:05:00 -0500

--===============3748608342946747253==

--001a11406dd8bf25f005226761d4

Hello friends,

When a car cover gets dirty, how does one wash it? I've consideted taking
my covers to a laundromat but don't know if that is appropriate. Also, what
kind of soap might one use? Dawn? My assorted covers are not waterproof nor
are they intended for outdoor storage.

Thanks forvyour advice,

Rick

--001a11406dd8bf25f005226761d4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p dir=3D"ltr">Hello friends,</p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">When a car cover gets dirty, how does one wash it? I&#39;ve =
consideted taking my covers to a laundromat but don&#39;t know if that is a=
ppropriate. Also, what kind of soap might one use? Dawn? My assorted covers=
 are not waterproof nor are they intended for outdoor storage.</p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">Thanks forvyour advice, </p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">Rick</p>

--001a11406dd8bf25f005226761d4--

--===============3748608342946747253==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3748608342946747253==--