Subject: [Mg-t] Kudos - OT, a little

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 08:07:14 -0600

--===============7961891270518136878==

--001a11c3c700db23950528befc85

My Triumph TR3b parts arrived last night, a day earlier than tracking
predicted! That's an order placed Sunday afternoon, delivered Wednesday
evening. Well done Moss Motors!

-rick

--001a11c3c700db23950528befc85

<p dir="ltr">My Triumph TR3b parts arrived last night, a day earlier than tracking predicted! That&#39;s an order placed Sunday afternoon, delivered Wednesday evening. Well done Moss Motors! </p>
<p dir="ltr">-rick</p>

--001a11c3c700db23950528befc85--

--===============7961891270518136878==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7961891270518136878==--