Subject: [Mg-t] TC parts

From: "Gable, Gerry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 20:57:50 +0000

--===============3179896617371475582==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_F0552312647DC949AC4CC9399848964D01007C3792Moeintraecued_"

--_000_F0552312647DC949AC4CC9399848964D01007C3792Moeintraecued_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Good day all,

Putting back a TC after many years and loosing memory.  Could us some help =
on a run through on how the shifting procedure runs through.  Doesn't want =
to go into gear and want to see how it is how to go.  Also having problems =
putting back the hood clamps and can use a picture or two to see there orie=
ntation-round up or down and how the spring goes back in.  I found a trick =
with the TD I worked on many years back but cannot figure this one out.

Happy New Year & Safety Fast

Gerry

--_000_F0552312647DC949AC4CC9399848964D01007C3792Moeintraecued_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html dir=3D"ltr">
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style id=3D"owaParaStyle">P {
	MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN-TOP: 0px
}
</style>
</head>
<body fPStyle=3D"1" ocsi=3D"0">
<div style=3D"direction: ltr;font-family: Tahoma;color: #000000;font-size: =
10pt;">
<p>Good day all,</p>
<p>Putting back a TC after many years and loosing memory.&nbsp; Could us so=
me help on a run through on how the shifting procedure runs through.&nbsp; =
Doesn't want to go into gear and want to see how it is how to go.&nbsp; Als=
o having problems putting back the hood clamps
 and can use a picture or two to see there orientation-round up or down and=
 how the spring goes back in.&nbsp; I found a trick with the TD I worked on=
 many years back but cannot figure this one out.</p>
<p>Happy New Year &amp; Safety Fast</p>
<p>Gerry</p>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_F0552312647DC949AC4CC9399848964D01007C3792Moeintraecued_--

--===============3179896617371475582==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3179896617371475582==--