Subject: [Mg-t] XPAG S/C carb needle

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 14:27:39 -0400

--===============4034287768026616631==
	boundary="----=_Part_130594_574249809.1463164059190"

------=_Part_130594_574249809.1463164059190
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thanks to Kaz Bielinski , XPAG S/C ( With my S/C roller cam), : Thanks Len, I replaced the RA needle with the RB needle, it makes a nice difference, engine is now pulling better at all RPM's" Jim Neel ( at sea level)
Thanks again Kaz!

------=_Part_130594_574249809.1463164059190
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='2' face='Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'>
<div>Thanks to Kaz Bielinski&nbsp;, XPAG S/C ( With my S/C roller cam), : Thanks Len, I replaced the RA needle with the RB needle, it makes a nice difference, engine is now pulling better at all RPM's" Jim Neel ( at sea level)</div>

<div>Thanks again Kaz!</div>
</font>
------=_Part_130594_574249809.1463164059190--

--===============4034287768026616631==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4034287768026616631==--