Subject: [Mg-t] Grille parts needed tof a TD

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 16:26:49 -0400

--===============0265353139466257840==
	boundary="----=_Part_174752_501368255.1463516809127"

------=_Part_174752_501368255.1463516809127
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello group, a customer needs a grille slat, & the 4 mounting studs that are soldered to the shell. 
Thanks for any help.
Len

------=_Part_174752_501368255.1463516809127
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='2' face='Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'>
<div>Hello group, a customer needs a grille slat, &amp; the 4 mounting studs that are soldered to the shell. </div>

<div>Thanks for any help.</div>

<div>Len</div>
</font>
------=_Part_174752_501368255.1463516809127--

--===============0265353139466257840==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0265353139466257840==--