Subject: [Mg-t] TC start up

From: "Gable, Gerry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 01:32:49 +0000

--===============8572530333976412255==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_F0552312647DC949AC4CC9399848964D012F0C1568Moeintraecued_"

--_000_F0552312647DC949AC4CC9399848964D012F0C1568Moeintraecued_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Tried to start the TC today.  Cranks gut no gas. check the obvious, but sti=
ll no pumping.  Looking for progression list to follow.  Also looking for a=
 way to locate the holes on the panels (for the side screen and door hardwa=
re) in that the panels cover the existing holes and t-nuts.
Thanks
Hap

--_000_F0552312647DC949AC4CC9399848964D012F0C1568Moeintraecued_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html dir=3D"ltr">
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style id=3D"owaParaStyle" type=3D"text/css">P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:=
0;}</style>
</head>
<body ocsi=3D"0" fpstyle=3D"1">
<div style=3D"direction: ltr;font-family: Tahoma;color: #000000;font-size: =
10pt;">Tried to start the TC today.&nbsp; Cranks gut no gas. check the obvi=
ous, but still no pumping.&nbsp; Looking for progression list to follow.&nb=
sp; Also looking for a way to locate the holes on
 the panels (for the side screen and door hardware) in that the panels cove=
r the existing holes and t-nuts.<br>
Thanks<br>
Hap &nbsp; <br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_F0552312647DC949AC4CC9399848964D012F0C1568Moeintraecued_--

--===============8572530333976412255==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8572530333976412255==--