Subject: [Mg-t] Rare TD parts for sale

From: Lawrie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 06:48:36 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5595841398068221841==
 boundary="------------C03EA95F01F0FCBA9FAC4CFD"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------C03EA95F01F0FCBA9FAC4CFD
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

For those of you involved in restoring a TDs with less-than-perfect 
radiator shells and rear fenders:

Radiator grille with brown/cream badge, essentially perfect condition:  
$995.00

One pair of rear fenders, never damaged or rusted, painted pale blue: 
$400 for one, $750 the pair

Located in Northern California, you pick up or pay the packing and shipping.

Some other TD parts available - tell me what you are looking for.

Lawrie Alexander
www.Britcars.com

--------------C03EA95F01F0FCBA9FAC4CFD
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body smarttemplateinserted="true" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <div id="smartTemplate4-template"><br>
      For those of you involved in restoring a TDs with
      less-than-perfect radiator shells and rear fenders:<br>
      <br>
      Radiator grille with brown/cream badge, essentially perfect
      condition:  $995.00<br>
      <br>
      One pair of rear fenders, never damaged or rusted, painted pale
      blue: $400 for one, $750 the pair<br>
      <br>
      Located in Northern California, you pick up or pay the packing and
      shipping.<br>
      <br>
      Some other TD parts available - tell me what you are looking for.<br>
      <br>
      Lawrie Alexander<br>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.Britcars.com">www.Britcars.com</a><br>
      <br>
      <br>
      <p> </p>
    </div>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------C03EA95F01F0FCBA9FAC4CFD--

--===============5595841398068221841==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5595841398068221841==--