Subject: [Mg-t] TD rare perts

From: Lawrie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 07:35:54 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============9221585446650051875==
 boundary="------------D5A5EA3F8EEF608EDF350A4E"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------D5A5EA3F8EEF608EDF350A4E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I really shouldn't type e-mails before allowing time to wake up! What I 
meant to say in my last e-mail was, of course, MG TD Grille _shell_. And 
I should have mentioned that it will fit a TC, even though there is a 
detail difference at the starting crank handle hole.

Lawrie

--------------D5A5EA3F8EEF608EDF350A4E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body smarttemplateinserted="true" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <div id="smartTemplate4-template"><br>
      <br>
      I really shouldn't type e-mails before allowing time to wake up!
      What I meant to say in my last e-mail was, of course, MG TD Grille
      <u>shell</u>. And I should have mentioned that it will fit a TC,
      even though there is a detail difference at the starting crank
      handle hole.<br>
      <br>
      Lawrie<br>
      <p> </p>
    </div>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------D5A5EA3F8EEF608EDF350A4E--

--===============9221585446650051875==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9221585446650051875==--