Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Foot Dimmer Switch

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 12:19:47 GMT

--===============7138720173470938392==

----__JWM__J710a1704.1f14958bS.5463e62M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

Wayne,  The two upper nut for the switch bracket are more-or-less in lin=
e with the stiffening indents in footwell.   Would a picture help?Bob

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Wayne Francis <[email-masked]>
To: Mg-t Net <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Mg-t] Foot Dimmer Switch
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 03:45:39 +0000 (UTC)

Hello all -   Years ago I was able to score a foot dimmer switch from a =
TD that was being parted out.  As I continue to assemble my early TD I'd=
 like to modify the electrics to include the foot switch (plan to use th=
e dash dimmer switch for something else). I have no idea where to mount =
it.  Does anyone have template of some kind, or some measurements that w=
ill help me position it as accurately as possible on my LHD vehicle?TIA,=
WayneOjai, CA
----__JWM__J710a1704.1f14958bS.5463e62M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<html><div>Wayne,</div><div>&nbsp; The two upper nut for the switch brac=
ket are more-or-less in line with the stiffening indents in footwell.&nb=
sp;</div><div>&nbsp; Would a picture help?</div><div>Bob</div><div><br><=
br>---------- Original Message ----------<br>From: Wayne Francis &lt;whf=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: Mg-t Net &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>=
Subject: [Mg-t] Foot Dimmer Switch<br>Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 03:45:39 +0=
000 (UTC)<br><br></p><div style=3D"color: #000; background-color: #fff; =
font-family: times new roman, new york, times, serif; font-size: 16px;">=
<div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1471835503897_15013">Hello all -</div><div =
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1471835503897_15014">&nbsp; &nbsp;Years ago I wa=
s able to score a foot dimmer switch from a TD that was being parted out=
. &nbsp;As I continue to assemble my early TD I'd like to modify the ele=
ctrics to include the foot switch (plan to use the dash dimmer switch fo=
r something else). I have no idea where to mount it. &nbsp;Does anyone h=
ave template of some kind, or some measurements that will help me positi=
on it as accurately as possible on my LHD vehicle?</div><div id=3D"yui_3=
_16_0_ym19_1_1471835503897_15023">TIA,</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1=
_1471835503897_15024">Wayne</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1471835503=
897_15060">Ojai, CA</div></div></html>

----__JWM__J710a1704.1f14958bS.5463e62M--

--===============7138720173470938392==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7138720173470938392==--

---

From: Bud Krueger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 10:53:16 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2752371680742721515==
 boundary="------------080407090400010305070001"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------080407090400010305070001
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Images being sent directly to you.
Bud

[email-masked] wrote:
> Wayne,
>   The two upper nut for the switch bracket are more-or-less in line 
> with the stiffening indents in footwell.
>   Would a picture help?
> Bob
>
>
> Hello all -
>    Years ago I was able to score a foot dimmer switch from a TD that 
> was being parted out.  As I continue to assemble my early TD I'd like 
> to modify the electrics to include the foot switch (plan to use the 
> dash dimmer switch for something else). I have no idea where to mount 
> it.  Does anyone have template of some kind, or some measurements that 
> will help me position it as accurately as possible on my LHD vehicle?
> TIA,
> Wayne
> Ojai, CA
>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mg-t/[email-masked]
>

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

--------------080407090400010305070001
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    Images being sent directly to you.<br>
    Bud<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix"><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
      cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <div>Wayne,</div>
      <div>  The two upper nut for the switch bracket are more-or-less
        in line with the stiffening indents in footwell. </div>
      <div>  Would a picture help?</div>
      <div>Bob</div>
      <div><br>
        <br>
        ---------- Original Message ----------<br>
        From: Wayne Francis <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
        To: Mg-t Net <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
        Subject: [Mg-t] Foot Dimmer Switch<br>
        Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 03:45:39 +0000 (UTC)<br>
        <br>
        <div style="color: #000; background-color: #fff; font-family:
          times new roman, new york, times, serif; font-size: 16px;">
          <div id="yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1471835503897_15013">Hello all -</div>
          <div id="yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1471835503897_15014">   Years ago I
            was able to score a foot dimmer switch from a TD that was
            being parted out.  As I continue to assemble my early TD I'd
            like to modify the electrics to include the foot switch
            (plan to use the dash dimmer switch for something else). I
            have no idea where to mount it.  Does anyone have template
            of some kind, or some measurements that will help me
            position it as accurately as possible on my LHD vehicle?</div>
          <div id="yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1471835503897_15023">TIA,</div>
          <div id="yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1471835503897_15024">Wayne</div>
          <div id="yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1471835503897_15060">Ojai, CA</div>
        </div>
        <br>
        <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
        <br>
        <pre wrap="">______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

</pre>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  
<br /><br />
<hr style='border:none; color:#909090; background-color:#B0B0B0; height: 1px; width: 99%;' />
<table style='border-collapse:collapse;border:none;'>
	<tr>
		<td style='border:none;padding:0px 15px 0px 8px'>
			<a href="https://www.avast.com/antivirus">
				<img border=0 src="http://static.avast.com/emails/avast-mail-stamp.png" alt="Avast logo" />
			</a>
		</td>
		<td>
			<p style='color:#3d4d5a; font-family:"Calibri","Verdana","Arial","Helvetica"; font-size:12pt;'>
				This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
				<br><a href="https://www.avast.com/antivirus">www.avast.com</a>
			</p>
		</td>
	</tr>
</table>
<br />
</body>
</html>

--------------080407090400010305070001--

--===============2752371680742721515==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2752371680742721515==--