Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Midge

From: "Bob Grunau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 09:56:59 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============5859839562469230856==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0014_01D21000.AAFFA210"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01D21000.AAFFA210
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have an original Midge and have had brass castings made from it. Look =
good, just need to chrome them.

They look good as a repro.

Bob

=20

=20

From: Mg-t [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Richard =
Lindsay
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 6:09 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Mg-t] Midge

=20

Hello Friends,

Has anyone here done a 3-D scan of the original 'midge' hood ornament? =
If so, a 3-D printed copy could be used to make a mold to recreate these =
iconic ornaments. Thoughts?

-rick

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01D21000.AAFFA210
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-CA link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>I have an original Midge and have had brass castings made from it. =
Look good, just need to chrome them.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>They look good as a repro.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Bob<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> Mg-t =
[mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Richard =
Lindsay<br><b>Sent:</b> Thursday, September 15, 2016 6:09 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Mg-t] =
Midge<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p>Hello =
Friends,<o:p></o:p></p><p>Has anyone here done a 3-D scan of the =
original 'midge' hood ornament? If so, a 3-D printed copy could be used =
to make a mold to recreate these iconic ornaments. =
Thoughts?<o:p></o:p></p><p>-rick<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0014_01D21000.AAFFA210--

--===============5859839562469230856==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5859839562469230856==--

---

From: Ursula and Greg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 21:46:19 +0000

Doug Pelton, Fromtheframeup.com has them for sale. You'll find it in section one of his catalog. 

Greg Hoeft tc1415
________________________________
From: Mg-t <[email-masked]> on behalf of Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 10:09:01 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Mg-t] Midge

Hello Friends,
Has anyone here done a 3-D scan of the original 'midge' hood ornament? If so, a 3-D printed copy could be used to make a mold to recreate these iconic ornaments. Thoughts?
-rick
______________________________________________

[email-masked]