Subject: [Mg-t] Midge

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 17:09:01 -0500

--===============0425244967611583841==

--001a11411394e6586f053c9317fa

Hello Friends,

Has anyone here done a 3-D scan of the original 'midge' hood ornament? If
so, a 3-D printed copy could be used to make a mold to recreate these
iconic ornaments. Thoughts?

-rick

--001a11411394e6586f053c9317fa

<p dir="ltr">Hello Friends,</p>
<p dir="ltr">Has anyone here done a 3-D scan of the original &#39;midge&#39; hood ornament? If so, a 3-D printed copy could be used to make a mold to recreate these iconic ornaments. Thoughts?</p>
<p dir="ltr">-rick</p>

--001a11411394e6586f053c9317fa--

--===============0425244967611583841==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0425244967611583841==--