Subject: [Mg-t] Need TD front wing(s)

From: Stan Fickes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 09:35:52 -0400

--===============4378548015417466930==

--94eb2c05e9006d1f7c053eab1297

My metal guy has judged my left hand front wing to be beyond repair. Does
anyone have one for sale? I have an early TD with Girling fenders, which
appear to have been modified to allow use of Armstrong shocks (currently in
the car). Frankly, I don't know whether to replace both wings with newer
"bumped" wings, run with a mismatched pair, or duplicate the cuts and bends
in my current wing. I suppose I could buy a pair of Girling shocks...
Thanks!
Stan

--94eb2c05e9006d1f7c053eab1297
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"color:rgb(29,33,41);font-family:helvetica,a=
rial,sans-serif;font-size:14px">My metal guy has judged my left hand front =
wing to be beyond repair. Does anyone have one for sale? I have an early TD=
 with Girling fenders, which appear to have been modified to allow use of A=
rmstrong shocks (currently in the car). Frankly, I don&#39;t know whether t=
o replace both wings with newer &quot;bumped&quot; wings, run with a mismat=
ched pair, or duplicate the cuts and bends in my current wing. I suppose I =
could buy a pair of Girling shocks...</span><br><div><span style=3D"color:r=
gb(29,33,41);font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px">Thanks!=
</span></div><div><span style=3D"color:rgb(29,33,41);font-family:helvetica,=
arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px">Stan</span></div></div>

--94eb2c05e9006d1f7c053eab1297--

--===============4378548015417466930==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4378548015417466930==--