Subject: [Mg-t] Dashboard

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 18:08:52 -0500

--===============0831517904695410250==

--000000000000545a470585f8ced8

Hello Friends,
   While watching an episode of Inspector Alleyn this evening, I (of
course) noticed that there is a black TD with red leather, used in the
show. It has flat black headlight pods and a bare wood dashboard. Were
either factory correct, either export or for the home market?

Rick - '53 TD

--000000000000545a470585f8ced8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Hello Friends,<div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0While watchi=
ng an episode of Inspector Alleyn this evening, I (of course) noticed that =
there is a black TD with red leather, used in the show. It has flat black h=
eadlight pods and a bare wood dashboard. Were either factory correct, eithe=
r export or for the home market?</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=
=3D"auto">Rick - &#39;53 TD</div></div>

--000000000000545a470585f8ced8--

--===============0831517904695410250==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0831517904695410250==--