Subject: [Mg-t] Fwd: I have a couple of questions

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 22:59:56 -0600

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	I have a couple of questions
Date: 	Mon, 15 Apr 2019 19:29:09 -0700
From: 	Liz DuBois <[email-masked]>
To: 	

This is Liz, Dave DuBois' wife.  Dave passed away in late January but I 
have kept his email address 'alive' so people with fuel pump questions 
can be steered to someone who might be able to help them.

Meanwhile, I have a couple of questions.  I have a collection of 
magazines I would to send to a good home.  Where can I advertise these?

"The Sacred Octagon" from July 1974 through Dec 1987, plus Oct 1999 and 
April through Aug 2009
"MG Magazine", v.2 1980, v.8 1981-82, v.15-26 1984-1987, v.42 1992 and 
v.68 1998
"Enjoying MG" Sept 1987, Nov 1988
"Safety Fast" Nov 1983, Jan 1986, May 1987
"North American Classic MG", Issue #1 Winter 2001, #2 Spring 2001 and 
#14 2004
"Classic & Sportscar", Feb 1992
"British Car", Dec 1989
"Abingdon Classic" v.1, #1 Oct 1981
"Mowog Murmurs", Nov 1992

I also have two model kits...
Finecast 1/24 scale white metal Auto Kit, Ref A 018; 1950 MG TD
and
Revell Highway Pioneers series model.  1953 MG Sports car. H-52-79.  
Plastic model that has never been assembled.  Like new even if the box 
looks ancient!

Where can I advertise them?  I can send photos of the models.

Liz DuBois
______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mg-t/[email-masked]

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 15:49:49 -0500

--===============6420518078854287602==
	boundary=Apple-Mail-87A67B5E-3C27-48A7-A3BC-4155B9E95274
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-87A67B5E-3C27-48A7-A3BC-4155B9E95274
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 Liz,

Perhaps the British Transportation Museum would like to have them.=20
https://www.britishtransportationmuseum.org/

Bill B

Sent from my DynaTAC 8000X

On Apr 17, 2019, at 11:59 PM, Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]> wrote:

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:    I have a couple of questions
Date:    Mon, 15 Apr 2019 19:29:09 -0700
From:    Liz DuBois <[email-masked]>
To:   =20

This is Liz, Dave DuBois' wife.  Dave passed away in late January but I have=
 kept his email address 'alive' so people with fuel pump questions can be st=
eered to someone who might be able to help them.

Meanwhile, I have a couple of questions.  I have a collection of magazines I=
 would to send to a good home.  Where can I advertise these?

"The Sacred Octagon" from July 1974 through Dec 1987, plus Oct 1999 and Apri=
l through Aug 2009
"MG Magazine", v.2 1980, v.8 1981-82, v.15-26 1984-1987, v.42 1992 and v.68 1=
998
"Enjoying MG" Sept 1987, Nov 1988
"Safety Fast" Nov 1983, Jan 1986, May 1987
"North American Classic MG", Issue #1 Winter 2001, #2 Spring 2001 and #14 20=
04
"Classic & Sportscar", Feb 1992
"British Car", Dec 1989
"Abingdon Classic" v.1, #1 Oct 1981
"Mowog Murmurs", Nov 1992

I also have two model kits...
Finecast 1/24 scale white metal Auto Kit, Ref A 018; 1950 MG TD
and
Revell Highway Pioneers series model.  1953 MG Sports car. H-52-79.  Plastic=
 model that has never been assembled.  Like new even if the box looks ancien=
t!

Liz DuBois

[email-masked]
net

--Apple-Mail-87A67B5E-3C27-48A7-A3BC-4155B9E95274
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto">&nbsp;Liz,<div><br></div><div>Perhaps the B=
ritish Transportation Museum would like to have them.&nbsp;<div><a href=3D"h=
ttps://www.britishtransportationmuseum.org/">https://www.britishtransportati=
onmuseum.org/</a></div><div><br></div><div>Bill B<br><br><div id=3D"AppleMai=
lSignature" dir=3D"ltr">Sent from my DynaTAC 8000X</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br=
>On Apr 17, 2019, at 11:59 PM, Mark J Bradakis &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:mark@br=
adakis.com">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><=
span></span><br><span></span><br><span></span><br><span>-------- Forwarded M=
essage --------</span><br><span>Subject:  &nbsp; &nbsp;I have a couple of qu=
estions</span><br><span>Date:  &nbsp; &nbsp;Mon, 15 Apr 2019 19:29:09 -0700<=
/span><br><span>From:  &nbsp; &nbsp;Liz DuBois &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:ddubois=
@sinclair.net">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span><br><span>To:  &nbsp; &nbs=
p;</span><br><span></span><br><span></span><br><span></span><br><span>This i=
s Liz, Dave DuBois' wife.&nbsp; Dave passed away in late January but I have k=
ept his email address 'alive' so people with fuel pump questions can be stee=
red to someone who might be able to help them.</span><br><span></span><br><s=
pan>Meanwhile, I have a couple of questions.&nbsp; I have a collection of ma=
gazines I would to send to a good home.&nbsp; Where can I advertise these?</=
span><br><span></span><br><span>"The Sacred Octagon" from July 1974 through D=
ec 1987, plus Oct 1999 and April through Aug 2009</span><br><span>"MG Magazi=
ne", v.2 1980, v.8 1981-82, v.15-26 1984-1987, v.42 1992 and v.68 1998</span=
><br><span>"Enjoying MG" Sept 1987, Nov 1988</span><br><span>"Safety Fast" N=
ov 1983, Jan 1986, May 1987</span><br><span>"North American Classic MG", Iss=
ue #1 Winter 2001, #2 Spring 2001 and #14 2004</span><br><span>"Classic &amp=
; Sportscar", Feb 1992</span><br><span>"British Car", Dec 1989</span><br><sp=
an>"Abingdon Classic" v.1, #1 Oct 1981</span><br><span>"Mowog Murmurs", Nov 1=
992</span><br><span></span><br><span>I also have two model kits...</span><br=
><span>Finecast 1/24 scale white metal Auto Kit, Ref A 018; 1950 MG TD</span=
><br><span>and</span><br><span>Revell Highway Pioneers series model.&nbsp; 1=
953 MG Sports car. H-52-79.&nbsp; Plastic model that has never been assemble=
d.&nbsp; Like new even if the box looks ancient!</span><br><span></span><br>=
<span>Where can I advertise them?&nbsp; I can send photos of the models.</sp=
an><br><span></span><br><span>Liz DuBois</span><br><span>___________________=
___________________________</span><br><span></span><br><span><a href=3D"mail=
to:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br><span>Donate: <a h=
ref=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><=
/span><br><span>Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$11.47</span><br><span>Archi=
ve: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><=
/span><br><span>Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.te=
am.net/forums</a></span><br><span>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://auto=
x.team.net/mailman/options/mg-t/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mail=
man/options/mg-t/[email-masked]</a></span><br><span></span><br></div></div=
></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-87A67B5E-3C27-48A7-A3BC-4155B9E95274--

--===============6420518078854287602==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6420518078854287602==--

---

From: Liz DuBois <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 16:27:57 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1635713344991428141==
 boundary="------------E2A60730BB1DFC8F4546FE19"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------E2A60730BB1DFC8F4546FE19
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Bill,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I lucked out and found a willing recipient 
who will make them available to other interested folks. Very thankful to 
have them go to a new home.

Cheers,
Liz

On 4/19/2019 1:49 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
>  Liz,
>
> Perhaps the British Transportation Museum would like to have them.
> On Apr 17, 2019, at 11:59 PM, Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked] 
>
>
>
>
> This is Liz, Dave DuBois' wife.  Dave passed away in late January but 
> I have kept his email address 'alive' so people with fuel pump 
> questions can be steered to someone who might be able to help them.
>
> "The Sacred Octagon" from July 1974 through Dec 1987, plus Oct 1999 
> and April through Aug 2009
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mg-t/[email-masked]
>
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mg-t/[email-masked]
>

--------------E2A60730BB1DFC8F4546FE19
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <font face="Arial">Bill,<br>
      <br>
      Thanks for the suggestion.  I lucked out and found a willing
      recipient who will make them available to other interested folks. 
      Very thankful to have them go to a new home.<br>
      <br>
      Cheers,<br>
      Liz<br>
      <br>
      <br>
      On 4/19/2019 1:49 PM, <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> wrote:
      <blockquote type="cite">
        <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;
          charset=UTF-8">
         Liz,
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Perhaps the British Transportation Museum would like to
          have them. 
          <div><a href="https://www.britishtransportationmuseum.org/">https://www.britishtransportationmuseum.org/</a></div>
          <div><br>
          </div>
          <div>Bill B<br>
            <br>
            <div id="AppleMailSignature" dir="ltr">Sent from my DynaTAC
              8000X</div>
            <div dir="ltr"><br>
              On Apr 17, 2019, at 11:59 PM, Mark J Bradakis &lt;<a
                href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
              wrote:<br>
              <br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr"><span></span><br>
              <span></span><br>
              <span></span><br>
              <span>-------- Forwarded Message --------</span><br>
              <span>Subject:    I have a couple of questions</span><br>
              <span>Date:    Mon, 15 Apr 2019 19:29:09 -0700</span><br>
              <span>From:    Liz DuBois &lt;<a
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span><br>
              <span>To:    </span><br>
              <span></span><br>
              <span></span><br>
              <span></span><br>
              <span>This is Liz, Dave DuBois' wife.  Dave passed away in
                late January but I have kept his email address 'alive'
                so people with fuel pump questions can be steered to
                someone who might be able to help them.</span><br>
              <span></span><br>
              <span>Meanwhile, I have a couple of questions.  I have a
                collection of magazines I would to send to a good home. 
                Where can I advertise these?</span><br>
              <span></span><br>
              <span>"The Sacred Octagon" from July 1974 through Dec
                1987, plus Oct 1999 and April through Aug 2009</span><br>
              <span>"MG Magazine", v.2 1980, v.8 1981-82, v.15-26
                1984-1987, v.42 1992 and v.68 1998</span><br>
              <span>"Enjoying MG" Sept 1987, Nov 1988</span><br>
              <span>"Safety Fast" Nov 1983, Jan 1986, May 1987</span><br>
              <span>"North American Classic MG", Issue #1 Winter 2001,
                #2 Spring 2001 and #14 2004</span><br>
              <span>"Classic &amp; Sportscar", Feb 1992</span><br>
              <span>"British Car", Dec 1989</span><br>
              <span>"Abingdon Classic" v.1, #1 Oct 1981</span><br>
              <span>"Mowog Murmurs", Nov 1992</span><br>
              <span></span><br>
              <span>I also have two model kits...</span><br>
              <span>Finecast 1/24 scale white metal Auto Kit, Ref A 018;
                1950 MG TD</span><br>
              <span>and</span><br>
              <span>Revell Highway Pioneers series model.  1953 MG
                Sports car. H-52-79.  Plastic model that has never been
                assembled.  Like new even if the box looks ancient!</span><br>
              <span></span><br>
              <span>Where can I advertise them?  I can send photos of
                the models.</span><br>
              <span></span><br>
              <span>Liz DuBois</span><br>
              <span>______________________________________________</span><br>
              <span></span><br>
              <span><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br>
              <span>Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br>
              <span>Suggested annual donation  $11.47</span><br>
              <span>Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a></span><br>
              <span>Forums: <a href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a></span><br>
              <span>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
                  href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mg-t/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mg-t/[email-masked]</a></span><br>
              <span></span><br>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
        <br>
        <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
        <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

</pre>
      </blockquote>
      <br>
    </font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------E2A60730BB1DFC8F4546FE19--

--===============1635713344991428141==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1635713344991428141==--