Subject: [Mg-t] Important Alert

From: Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 16:01:00 +0000

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7087866930283986526==
	boundary="b1_6e5b4c3645131ba5adf555faeab542d8"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--b1_6e5b4c3645131ba5adf555faeab542d8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

You have received an important message.

 =20

 =20

    Due to new covid19 security rules, you are required to update your acco=
unt with further information.=20

   =20

    follow this link to begin Click Here To BeginThank you.

--b1_6e5b4c3645131ba5adf555faeab542d8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir"ltr"><div class"gmail_quote"><div dir"ltr" class"gmail_attr"></div=

  <br><br><div><span style"font-family:Verdana;color:#000000;font-size:10pt=
"><div><br></div><div><img src=3D"https://www2.physics.ox.ac.uk/sites/all/t=
hemes/physicsmpw/logo.png" title"University of Oxford" alt"University of Ox=
ford"></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>

  <div>You have received an important message.</div>

  <div><br></div>

  <div>

    <p>Due to new covid19 security rules, you are required to update your a=
ccount with further information. <br>

    </p>

    </div><div><br></div><div>follow this link to begin <b><a href=3D"https=
://www.7mupdate.com/acpdi/index.html" title"View Message" target"_blank">Cl=
ick Here To Begin</a></b></div><div><br></div><div>Thank you.</div><div><br=
></div><div><br></div><div><br><br></div><div></div></span></div>

</div></div>

--b1_6e5b4c3645131ba5adf555faeab542d8--

--===============7087866930283986526==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7087866930283986526==--

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 09:25:00 -0700

Spam,, scam, not real.  Not sure how it got though to the list.

mjb, the REAL list admin.

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mg-t/[email-masked]