Subject: [Mgs] Weber 45DCOE and Maniflow Manifold For Sale

From: "Norm 2Bs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 16:55:45 -0400 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00F0_01D8438D.D5681ED0"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00F0_01D8438D.D5681ED0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_00F1_01D8438D.D5681ED0"

------=_NextPart_001_00F1_01D8438D.D5681ED0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Greetings All,

It has been a few years since I sold my '66 MGB and I just found the last of
the spare parts-a slightly used Weber 45DCOE with a bunch of jets and things
and a new Maniflow intake manifold. I used the Weber for a short time,
likely when I was racing the B with the cross-flow head. It worked great.
But ultimately I had Dave Headley build a fantastic engine for me and I then
went to a single carb. I used the other one that I had at the time. So, the
most this carb was used was a year.

I'm open to offers and will put it on eBay in a week if not gone by then.
Buyer pays shipping by whatever method he/she prefers.

That MGB is 1 of 2 cars I wish I still had.

Best to all,

Norm Sippel

 

------=_NextPart_001_00F1_01D8438D.D5681ED0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:black;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Greetings =
All,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>It has =
been a few years since I sold my '66 MGB and I just found the last of =
the spare parts&#8212;a slightly used Weber 45DCOE with a bunch of jets =
and things and a new Maniflow intake manifold. I used the Weber for a =
short time, likely when I was racing the B with the cross-flow head. It =
worked great. But ultimately I had Dave Headley build a fantastic engine =
for me and I then went to a single carb. I used the other one that I had =
at the time. So, the most this carb was used was a =
year.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>I'm open =
to offers and will put it on eBay in a week if not gone by then. Buyer =
pays shipping by whatever method he/she prefers.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>That MGB =
is 1 of 2 cars I wish I still had.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Best to =
all,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Norm =
Sippel<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></s=
pan></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div>=
</body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_00F1_01D8438D.D5681ED0--

------=_NextPart_000_00F0_01D8438D.D5681ED0
	name="3 45 DCOE bottom.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="3 45 DCOE bottom.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_00F0_01D8438D.D5681ED0
	name="Misc Jets etc (Large).jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="Misc Jets etc (Large).jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_00F0_01D8438D.D5681ED0
	name="2 45 DCOE.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="2 45 DCOE.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_00F0_01D8438D.D5681ED0
	name="1 45 DCOE on Maniflo for MGB.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="1 45 DCOE on Maniflo for MGB.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_00F0_01D8438D.D5681ED0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_00F0_01D8438D.D5681ED0--