Subject: [Mgs] 1967 MGB for sale in Idaho

From: David Councill <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 11:40:40 -0700

Any interest in a partially restored 1967 MGB for sale? Last year, the 
owner sold me his excess spare parts he collected over a number of 
years. This morning he wanted to sell me his 1967 MGB "stalled 
restoration" Power train is installed, new tires. Needs brakes, wiring, 
fuel lines, and interior installed. He wants $2500 which looks like a 
good price if the body is in the shape the few pictures indicate. If I 
had more garage space, I would take it on. But I need a larger shop first.

Location is Kooskia, Idaho (USA) which is fairly remote and likely still 
under snow cover. I am about 80 miles downriver but I might make the 
scenic drive as weather permits to investigate further. So if 
interested, let me know and I will provide contact information.

David Councill

64B, 72B

67 BGT almost roadworthy with newly rebuilt engine

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]