Subject: [Mgs] seats - email 1

From: dave northrup <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 18:18:18 +0000

--_005_c2fcb5101bb6441aa5bf88c0ff4ad942ranteercom_
	boundary="_000_c2fcb5101bb6441aa5bf88c0ff4ad942ranteercom_"

--_000_c2fcb5101bb6441aa5bf88c0ff4ad942ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

V2UgcGlja2VkIHVwIGFuIE1HQSwgYW5kIEkgdGhpbmsgdGhlIHNlYXRzIGFyZSBlYXJseSBNR0Ig
c2VhdHMuICBDYW4gYW55b25lIHZlcmlmeS9kaXNwcm92ZSB0aGF0PyAgSSB3b3VsZCBsaWtlIHRv
IGtub3cgYmVmb3JlIEkgb3JkZXIgbmV3IHNlYXQgY292ZXJzLCBmb2FtcywgZXRjDQoNCg==

--_000_c2fcb5101bb6441aa5bf88c0ff4ad942ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_c2fcb5101bb6441aa5bf88c0ff4ad942ranteercom_--

--_005_c2fcb5101bb6441aa5bf88c0ff4ad942ranteercom_
Content-Description: 164631.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="164631.jpg"; size=1044979;
	creation-date="Sat, 17 Jun 2023 01:37:29 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 21 Jun 2023 18:18:16 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_c2fcb5101bb6441aa5bf88c0ff4ad942ranteercom_
Content-Description: 164643.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="164643.jpg"; size=949563;
	creation-date="Sat, 17 Jun 2023 01:39:07 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 21 Jun 2023 18:18:17 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_c2fcb5101bb6441aa5bf88c0ff4ad942ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--_005_c2fcb5101bb6441aa5bf88c0ff4ad942ranteercom_--