Subject: [Mgs] seats email 3

From: dave northrup <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 16:58:40 +0000

--_007_1acf9df8e00442bf83c13a43902714f2ranteercom_
	boundary="_000_1acf9df8e00442bf83c13a43902714f2ranteercom_"

--_000_1acf9df8e00442bf83c13a43902714f2ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

SGVyZSBpcyB0aGUgdGhpcmQgb2Ygc2V2ZXJhbCBlbWFpbHMgd2l0aCBwaWN0dXJlcy4NCg0K

--_000_1acf9df8e00442bf83c13a43902714f2ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_1acf9df8e00442bf83c13a43902714f2ranteercom_--

--_007_1acf9df8e00442bf83c13a43902714f2ranteercom_
Content-Description: 164752.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="164752.jpg"; size=1077169;
	creation-date="Sat, 17 Jun 2023 01:44:12 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 21 Jun 2023 16:58:37 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_1acf9df8e00442bf83c13a43902714f2ranteercom_
Content-Description: 164801.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="164801.jpg"; size=1090273;
	creation-date="Sat, 17 Jun 2023 01:44:55 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 21 Jun 2023 16:58:38 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_1acf9df8e00442bf83c13a43902714f2ranteercom_
Content-Description: 164814.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="164814.jpg"; size=1088590;
	creation-date="Sat, 17 Jun 2023 01:45:53 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 21 Jun 2023 16:58:39 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_1acf9df8e00442bf83c13a43902714f2ranteercom_
Content-Description: 164831.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="164831.jpg"; size=1026053;
	creation-date="Sat, 17 Jun 2023 01:46:38 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 21 Jun 2023 16:58:40 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_1acf9df8e00442bf83c13a43902714f2ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--_007_1acf9df8e00442bf83c13a43902714f2ranteercom_--