Subject: [Mgs] seats - email 1

From: dave northrup <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 18:08:39 +0000

--_006_a2c2b51181df4482a0f5759e62e568fcranteercom_
	boundary="_000_a2c2b51181df4482a0f5759e62e568fcranteercom_"

--_000_a2c2b51181df4482a0f5759e62e568fcranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

V2UgcGlja2VkIHVwIGFuIE1HQSwgYW5kIEkgdGhpbmsgdGhlIHNlYXRzIGFyZSBlYXJseSBNR0Ig
c2VhdHMuICBDYW4gYW55b25lIHZlcmlmeS9kaXNwcm92ZSB0aGF0PyAgSSB3b3VsZCBsaWtlIHRv
IGtub3cgYmVmb3JlIEkgb3JkZXIgbmV3IHNlYXQgY292ZXJzLCBmb2FtcywgZXRjDQoNCg==

--_000_a2c2b51181df4482a0f5759e62e568fcranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_a2c2b51181df4482a0f5759e62e568fcranteercom_--

--_006_a2c2b51181df4482a0f5759e62e568fcranteercom_
Content-Description: 164621.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="164621.jpg"; size=1150360;
	creation-date="Sat, 17 Jun 2023 01:36:22 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 21 Jun 2023 18:08:37 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_a2c2b51181df4482a0f5759e62e568fcranteercom_
Content-Description: 164631.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="164631.jpg"; size=1044979;
	creation-date="Sat, 17 Jun 2023 01:37:29 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 21 Jun 2023 18:08:38 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_a2c2b51181df4482a0f5759e62e568fcranteercom_
Content-Description: 164643.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="164643.jpg"; size=949563;
	creation-date="Sat, 17 Jun 2023 01:39:07 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 21 Jun 2023 18:08:39 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_a2c2b51181df4482a0f5759e62e568fcranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--_006_a2c2b51181df4482a0f5759e62e568fcranteercom_--