Subject: [Mgs] seats email 4

From: dave northrup <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 16:58:46 +0000

--_006_21ed336cbf9e415f898a485177a46e84ranteercom_
	boundary="_000_21ed336cbf9e415f898a485177a46e84ranteercom_"

--_000_21ed336cbf9e415f898a485177a46e84ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

SGVyZSBpcyB0aGUgZm91cnRoIG9mIHNldmVyYWwgZW1haWxzIHdpdGggcGljdHVyZXMuDQoNCg==

--_000_21ed336cbf9e415f898a485177a46e84ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_21ed336cbf9e415f898a485177a46e84ranteercom_--

--_006_21ed336cbf9e415f898a485177a46e84ranteercom_
Content-Description: 164843.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="164843.jpg"; size=1241964;
	creation-date="Sat, 17 Jun 2023 01:47:34 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 21 Jun 2023 16:58:42 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_21ed336cbf9e415f898a485177a46e84ranteercom_
Content-Description: 165252.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="165252.jpg"; size=1769667;
	creation-date="Sat, 17 Jun 2023 01:48:28 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 21 Jun 2023 16:58:44 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_21ed336cbf9e415f898a485177a46e84ranteercom_
Content-Description: 165258.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="165258.jpg"; size=1449387;
	creation-date="Sat, 17 Jun 2023 01:49:14 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 21 Jun 2023 16:58:46 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_21ed336cbf9e415f898a485177a46e84ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--_006_21ed336cbf9e415f898a485177a46e84ranteercom_--