Subject: [Mgs] seats email 2

From: dave northrup <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 18:00:05 +0000

--_007_1ca70405631548ce8afd6484306ad8b7ranteercom_
	boundary="_000_1ca70405631548ce8afd6484306ad8b7ranteercom_"

--_000_1ca70405631548ce8afd6484306ad8b7ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

SGVyZSBpcyB0aGUgc2Vjb25kIG9mIHNldmVyYWwgZW1haWxzIHdpdGggcGljdHVyZXMuDQoNCg0K

--_000_1ca70405631548ce8afd6484306ad8b7ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_1ca70405631548ce8afd6484306ad8b7ranteercom_--

--_007_1ca70405631548ce8afd6484306ad8b7ranteercom_
Content-Description: 164648.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="164648.jpg"; size=1058297;
	creation-date="Sat, 17 Jun 2023 01:39:53 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 21 Jun 2023 18:00:00 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_1ca70405631548ce8afd6484306ad8b7ranteercom_
Content-Description: 164715.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="164715.jpg"; size=1119638;
	creation-date="Sat, 17 Jun 2023 01:41:04 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 21 Jun 2023 18:00:01 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_1ca70405631548ce8afd6484306ad8b7ranteercom_
Content-Description: 164729.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="164729.jpg"; size=1214289;
	creation-date="Sat, 17 Jun 2023 01:42:03 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 21 Jun 2023 18:00:03 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_1ca70405631548ce8afd6484306ad8b7ranteercom_
Content-Description: 164744.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="164744.jpg"; size=1194127;
	creation-date="Sat, 17 Jun 2023 01:42:57 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 21 Jun 2023 18:00:05 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_1ca70405631548ce8afd6484306ad8b7ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--_007_1ca70405631548ce8afd6484306ad8b7ranteercom_--