Subject: Re: [Mgs] Connecting Battery Charger to MGA

From: David Breneman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 17:27:14 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6915369368552529670==
	boundary="----=_Part_929911_1482158630.1701624434267"

------=_Part_929911_1482158630.1701624434267
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thanks to those who responded to my question, and reaffirmed my interpretation of the battery wiring.

David Breneman [email-masked] 
------=_Part_929911_1482158630.1701624434267
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydp81021accyahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Thanks to those who responded to my question, and reaffirmed my interpretation of the battery wiring.<br></div><div><br></div><div class="ydp81021accsignature">David Breneman         [email-masked]</div></div>
        </div></body></html>
------=_Part_929911_1482158630.1701624434267--

--===============6915369368552529670==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============6915369368552529670==--