Subject: [Mgs] Looks like there is a hardtop at the scraper

From: Andrew Lundgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 09:05:47 -0700

--===============0045670305971985061==

--00000000000016ff1a060ca2b129

https://row52.com/Vehicle/Index/RNDTgKNjpGFHnYMKbCrBUAUg7

No financial interest

--00000000000016ff1a060ca2b129
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><a href=3D"https://row52.com/Vehicle/Index/RNDTgKNjpGFHnY=
MKbCrBUAUg7">https://row52.com/Vehicle/Index/RNDTgKNjpGFHnYMKbCrBUAUg7</a><=
div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">No financial interest</div><di=
v dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div></div>

--00000000000016ff1a060ca2b129--

--===============0045670305971985061==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============0045670305971985061==--