Subject: Re: [Morgans] Test

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 11:14:32 -0500

At 10:59 AM 11/2/2014, you wrote:

 >Just testing.

Bill,

Great!!!  We need to see some action here!

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
http://www.avast.com
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 09:25:32 -0600

Indeed it has been quiet.  I just as guilty send most of my comments/inquiries
to the more UK based Mogtalk list.

Most recently I was inquiring of seats that would fit a '67 4/4 with a little
more support than the Morgan sport seats.

Sent from mobile Bill

On Nov 2, 2014, at 10:14 AM, John T. Blair <[email-masked]> wrote:

Bill,

John

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus
protection is active.
http://www.avast.com
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/morgans/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 10:51:14 -0500

At 10:25 AM 11/3/2014, [email-masked] wrote:

 >Indeed it has been quiet.  I just as guilty send most of my 
comments/inquiries to
 >the more UK based Mogtalk list.
 >
 >Most recently I was inquiring of seats that would fit a '67 4/4 
with a little more
 >support than the Morgan sport seats.

Bill,

So did you find anything.  My '65 is nothing more than a piece of 
plywood for the
seat bottom, and a piece of something like 1 x 3 to form an inclined 
plain.  Then
a leather pillow case fill with the inner tube.

Are looking for slightly better cushion - maybe foam rubber cushion, 
or something
like a ricaro (sp) racing seat?

John

---

[email-masked]

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 10:13:13 -0600

Hi John,
Yes, I have the same arrangement that you do along with the solid bench
style back.  I want to go to seats more like the Morgan sport seats that
originally came with the car but they look to be pretty thin on the back
with not much support.  I'm a bit spoiled by the standard seats in my TR3,
2" thick with just a little lumbar support, but these are much to large to
fit the Morgan.  Not looking for a big-time racing seat such at the Racaro,
and the price that comes along with them.  I may go ahead with the sport
seat and see if a local shop can re-padded for me. 
Bill

Bill Beecher
'67 4/4 Comp (next in line)
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
'55 Sunbeam S7 Deluxe

"How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"  S. Paige

-----Original Message-----
From: Morgans [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of John T.
Blair
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2014 9:51 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Morgans] Morgan seats

 >Indeed it has been quiet.  I just as guilty send most of my
comments/inquiries to  >the more UK based Mogtalk list.
 >
 >Most recently I was inquiring of seats that would fit a '67 4/4 with a
little more  >support than the Morgan sport seats.

Bill,

So did you find anything.  My '65 is nothing more than a piece of plywood
for the seat bottom, and a piece of something like 1 x 3 to form an inclined
plain.  Then a leather pillow case fill with the inner tube.

Are looking for slightly better cushion - maybe foam rubber cushion, or
something like a ricaro (sp) racing seat?

John

---

[email-masked]

[email-masked]