Subject: [Morgans] Army Field Band in IA, IL, IN, NE, OH, SD, MN, WI (1 of 2)

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 16:54:32 -0500

You all should remember that my oldest son is in the Army as a 
musician with the Army Field Band.  Due to the sequestration last 
year they did not get out touring.  This year they are back on the 
road and will be playing in the above states.

Here is a list of the places they will be playing.  If you enjoy 
good, free, energetic music, I highly recommend you try and make it 
to a concert if there is on near you.

John

-------------------------

Army Field Band Spring tour 2015

March 1         3:00 PM         Portland, IN            Jay County 
High School Auditorium
         For Tickets/Info call 260-726-4809

March 2         7:30 PM         Muncie, IN                      Ball 
State University - Emens Auditorium
         For Tickets/Info call 765-285-1539

March 3         8:00 PM         Normal, IL                      IL 
State Univ Ctr for the Performing Arts Concert Hall
         For Tickets/Info call 309-438-2535

March 4         7:00 PM         Cedar Rapids, IA                Coe 
College - Sinclair Auditorium
         For Tickets/Info call 319-399-8521

March 7         7:00 PM         Iowa Falls, IA          Iowa 
Falls-Alden High School Gymnasium
         For Tickets/Info call 641-648-2521

March 8         3:00 PM         Oskaloosa, IA           George Daily 
Community Auditorium
         For Tickets/Info call 641-672-0799

March 9         7:30 PM         Sioux City, IA          Morningside 
College - Eppley Auditorium
         For Tickets/Info call 712-274-5210

March 10        7:30 PM         Lincoln, NE             Nebraska 
Wesleyan University - O'Donnell Auditorium
         For Tickets/Info call 402-465-2269

March 11        7:00 PM         Norfolk, NE             Norfolk 
Senior High School - Johnny Carson Theater
         For Tickets/Info call 402-371-1020

March 12        7:00 PM         Yankton, SD             Mount Marty 
College - Laddie E Cimpl Arena
         For information call 605-665-7892

March 13        7:00 PM         Pierre, SD                      T.F. 
Riggs High School Theatre
         For information call 301-677-6586

March 14        7:00 PM         Brookings, SD           South Dakota 
State - Larson Memorial Concert Hall
         For information call 605-688-5188

March 15        3:00 PM         Orange City, IA         Northwestern 
College - Christ Chapel
         For Tickets/Info call 712-707-7062

Continued

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http://www.avast.com
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive