Subject: [Morgans] Army Field Band in IA, IL, IN, NE, OH, SD, MN, WI (2 of 2)

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 16:55:16 -0500

March 16        7:00 PM         Mahtomedi, MN           St Andrew's 
Lutheran Church
         For Tickets/Info call 651-269-9888

March 18        7:00 PM         Owatonna, MN            Owatonna High 
School Auditorium
         For Tickets/Info call 301-677-6586

March 20        7:00 PM         Chippewa Falls, WI      McDonell 
Central Catholic High School Gymnasium
         For Tickets/Info call 715-723-5515

March 21        7:30 PM         Green Bay, WI           Univ of 
Wisconsin-Green Bay - Weidner Center for the    For Tickets/Info call 
800-895-0071                                      Performing Arts

March 22        2:00 PM         Escanaba, MI            Escanaba 
Upper Elementary School - Oliver Auditorium
         For Tickets/Info call 906-786-2021

March 23        7:00 PM         Sault Sainte Marie, MI  Lake Superior 
State Univ - Norris Center Gymn
         For Tickets/Info call 906-632-2235

March 24        6:30 PM         Boyne City, MI          Boyne City 
High School Performing Arts Center
         For Tickets/Info call 301-677-6586

March 25        7:00 PM         East Lansing, 
MI                MacDonald Middle School Auditorium
         For Tickets/Info call 301-677-6586

March 29        2:00 PM         Taylor, MI                      Wayne 
County Community College District - Heinz C.      For Tickets/Info 
call 734-374-3200                              Prechter Educational 
and Performing Arts Ctr

March 30        7:00 PM         Toledo, 
OH                      Stranahan Theater & Great Hall
         For Tickets/Info call 301-677-6586

March 31        7:00 PM         Elyria, 
OH                      Stocker Center of Lorain County Community College
         For information call 440-366-4040

April 1         7:00 PM         Warren, 
OH                      Champion High School Auditorium
         For Tickets/Info call 330-841-1600

------------------------

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http://www.avast.com
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 18:16:50 -0600

Saw them last year when they came to Abilene, a great evening out, remarkable
musicians.

Bill B

Sent from mobile Bill

On Feb 28, 2015, at 3:55 PM, John T. Blair <[email-masked]> wrote:

March 30        7:00 PM         Toledo,

March 31        7:00 PM         Elyria,

April 1         7:00 PM         Warren,

------------------------

---

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/morgans/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]