Subject: [Morgans] Fwd: [mogtalk2] N O N M O G UK "spending a penny."

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 14:35:29 -0500

Begin forwarded
Date: May 18, 2015 at 1:12:04 PM CDT
To: "mogtalk2"

                     The British Penny

European Union Directive
No. 456179

In order to bring about further integration with the single European
currency, the Euro,

all citizens of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland must
be made aware that the phrase "Spending a Penny" is not to be used after 31
March 2015.

>From this date onwards, the correct term will be: "Euronating".

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

View posts on The Mail Archive
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email-masked]/

Modify Your Subscription
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive