Subject: [Morgans] Cars gone

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 22:24:26 -0500

Dear TR/MOG friends on both sides of the pond,

Today, for as yet undetermined causes my shop/barn burned, a total loss.  In
side was the 1962 TR3B and most of the 1967 Morgan 4/4 as well as tens of
thousands of dollars worth of tools and supplies.  Not sure what I will do
next, still in shock.  The blessing is that the house, everyone and the
animals are all OK.

Note to TR List: I am no longer able to receive mail through the team.net
server.   Mark says it is an AT&T issue but now I have bigger fish to fry.

All the best to each of you, I will return to the lists in some, hopefully not
too distant, future time.

Bill Beecher
Abilene, Texas
1968 Land Rover S2a
1955 Sunbeam S7 Deluxe
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive