Subject: Re: [Morgans] Cars gone

From: Jeff Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 12:02:56 +0000 FILETIME=[961EE4F0:01D0C3AD]

Webre very sorry to hear that, Bill, but glad that you, your family and house are OK. All the very best from your friends in the Dallas area.

Jeff Smith

Plano, TX

Sent from Windows Mail

From: William Beecher
Sent: bMondayb, bJulyb b20b, b2015 b10b:b27b bPM
To: Geoff Wicks via mogtalk2, [email-masked], Triumphs

Dear TR/MOG friends on both sides of the pond,

Today, for as yet undetermined causes my shop/barn burned, a total loss.  In
side was the 1962 TR3B and most of the 1967 Morgan 4/4 as well as tens of
thousands of dollars worth of tools and supplies.  Not sure what I will do
next, still in shock.  The blessing is that the house, everyone and the
animals are all OK.

Note to TR List: I am no longer able to receive mail through the team.net
server.   Mark says it is an AT&T issue but now I have bigger fish to fry.

All the best to each of you, I will return to the lists in some, hopefully not
too distant, future time.

Bill Beecher
Abilene, Texas
1968 Land Rover S2a
1955 Sunbeam S7 Deluxe
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive