Subject: Re: [Morgans] Cars gone

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 10:25:06 -0400

At 11:24 PM 7/20/2015, Bill wrote:

 >Today, for as yet undetermined causes my shop/barn burned, a total loss.  In
 >side was the 1962 TR3B and most of the 1967 Morgan 4/4 as well as tens of
 >thousands of dollars worth of tools and supplies.  Not sure what I will do
 >next, still in shock.  The blessing is that the house, everyone and the
 >animals are all OK.

Bill,

So sorry to hear that.  Glad your family and home are OK.

I can't imagine what you're going through.  Take care and if you need 
us, we are
only a keyboard away.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http://www.avast.com
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive