Subject: [Morgans] using this list

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 08:24:59 -0400

I didn't know if we can breath any new live into this list, but it's 
been around
since a little before 1995.

That said, I want to remind everyone that when you reply to a post, you wil
have to put the list address in the "TO:" addressee.  For some reason the
default have been changed and the reply to info is set to the person that
posted the email and not the list.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/morgan
Bricklin:     www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive