Subject: Re: [Morgans] test

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 08:21:39 -0400

--===============6050556327287553670==
	boundary="=====================_171867596==.ALT"

--=====================_171867596==.ALT

At 08:52 PM 10/15/2018, you wrote:

 >Thanks for re-lighting this list ...

Richard,

I have tried to keep this list alive over the years.  But for some 
reason while there
still are a lot of people on here, there isn't any traffic, they have 
all gone other
places.  I don't know why, unless they searched and didn't find much so the
started creating other sites.  I know that one car group I'm on now 
has 5 facebook
sites that compete for activity.  I personally hate facebook.  To me, 
these lists
are far easier to use, the comes the forums.

 >BTW I went looking for the British site, it is actually 
"talkmorgan.com"  and it is
 >quite active.  I will likely join it.

Thanks!

 >Since we are talking Morgans - I have a 1969 4/4 with a leaky coil 
in the Smiths
 >heater.  Any ideas how best to repair it?

Ouch.  The best suggestion I have is to pull the heater out of the 
car, and take it
to a radiator repair shop.  See if they can get in and solder the 
leak or find you a
viable replacement coil. I know around here we have several, but they 
are a dying
bread.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/morgan
Bricklin:     www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

--=====================_171867596==.ALT

<html>
<body>
<font size=3>At 08:52 PM 10/15/2018, you wrote:<br><br>
&gt;Thanks for re-lighting this list ...<br><br>
Richard,<br><br>
I have tried to keep this list alive over the years.&nbsp; But for some
reason while there <br>
still are a lot of people on here, there isn't any traffic, they have all
gone other <br>
places.&nbsp; I don't know why, unless they searched and didn't find much
so the <br>
started creating other sites.&nbsp; I know that one car group I'm on now
has 5 facebook<br>
sites that compete for activity.&nbsp; I personally hate facebook.&nbsp;
To me, these lists<br>
are far easier to use, the comes the forums.<br><br>
&gt;BTW I went looking for the British site, it is actually
&quot;talkmorgan.com&quot;&nbsp; and it is <br>
&gt;quite active.&nbsp; I will likely join it.<br><br>
Thanks!<br><br>
&gt;Since we are talking Morgans - I have a 1969 4/4 with a leaky coil in
the Smiths <br>
&gt;heater.&nbsp; Any ideas how best to repair it?<br><br>
Ouch.&nbsp; The best suggestion I have is to pull the heater out of the
car, and take it <br>
to a radiator repair shop.&nbsp; See if they can get in and solder the
leak or find you a <br>
viable replacement coil. I know around here we have several, but they are
a dying <br>
bread.<br><br>
John<br><br>
</font><div id="DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><br />
<table style="border-top: 1px solid #D3D4DE;">
	<tr>
        <td style="width: 55px; padding-top: 13px;"><a href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=icon" target="_blank"><img src="https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif" alt="" width="46" height="29" style="width: 46px; height: 29px;" /></a></td>
		<td style="width: 470px; padding-top: 12px; color: #41424e; font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 18px;">Virus-free. <a href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=link" target="_blank" style="color: #4453ea;">www.avast.com</a>
		</td>
	</tr>
</table><a href="#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1" height="1"> </a></div></body>
<br>
<div>John T. Blair&nbsp; WA4OHZ&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; email:&nbsp;
[email-masked]</div>
<div>Va. Beach,
Va&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Phone:&nbsp; (757) 495-8229</div>
<br>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 48
TR1800&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 48 #4 Midget&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 65 Morgan 4/4
Series V (B1106)</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
77 Spitfire&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 71 Saab Sonett III</div>
<div>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
65 Rambler Classic</div>
<br>
<div>Morgan:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<a href="http://www.team.net/morgan" EUDORA=AUTOURL>
www.team.net/morgan</a></div>
<div>Bricklin:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<a href="http://www.bricklin.org/" EUDORA=AUTOURL>www.bricklin.org</a>
</div>
<br>
<div>If you can read
this&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
- Thank a teacher!</div>
<div>If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!</div>
<br>
<div> From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; e pluribus Unum, &quot;from many,
one.&quot;</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; In God We Trust</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Liberty - the&nbsp; power&nbsp; of&nbsp;
choosing,&nbsp; thinking,&nbsp; and&nbsp; acting&nbsp; for&nbsp; </div>
<div>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
oneself; freedom&nbsp; from&nbsp; control&nbsp; or&nbsp;
restriction&nbsp; </div>
<br>
<br>
</html>

--=====================_171867596==.ALT--

--===============6050556327287553670==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6050556327287553670==--