Subject: [Oletrucks] A D Door Window Bottom Stop

From: "James Hays" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 12:08:27 -0700

Anyone out there up on A D door construction. 

My 55-1st P U Power Windows Kit furnished windows are stopping 1.5 '' from
flush with top of inside door finish moldings. I installed stock rubber
bumpers on the inner door bottom stops - only about 3/8 '' thick ? 

Checked with Kit Manufacture & if I drop the stop required down it will not
affect function of their power windows. Being the doors are close to finish
other than finish sealer  / paint want the minimize reconstruction. 

With stop 17 15/16'' down from the trim & located front to back - how is it
connected to the door ?

Thanks,

Jim

55-1st  - 5 Window - LT-1
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/oletrucks/[email-masked]