Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye top value

From: brian via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2025 10:07:02 -0700

--===============6133149520847767149==

--000000000000020be706424f2ae6

--000000000000020be606424f2ae5

Hello,
I recently lost my factory Bugeye top in a garage fire that I've had since
I purchased the car back in 83. I am going to contact Hagerty to make a
claim, and I am wondering if there are any decent ones for sale and what
they go for. It wasn't a show top, but it was in decent shape with good
glass and rubber.

The only picture I have of it is an after picture below.
Thanks,
Brian

--000000000000020be606424f2ae5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hello,<div>I recently lost my factory Bugeye top in a gara=
ge fire that I&#39;ve had since I purchased the car back in 83. I am going =
to contact Hagerty to make a claim, and I am wondering if there are any dec=
ent ones for sale and what they go for. It wasn&#39;t a show top, but it wa=
s in decent shape with good glass and rubber.=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><di=
v>The only picture I have of it is an after picture below.</div><div>Thanks=
,<br>Brian</div><img src=3D"cid:ii_mhc8z0a30" alt=3D"IMG_1056.JPG" width=3D=
"339" height=3D"452"><br></div>

--000000000000020be606424f2ae5--

--000000000000020be706424f2ae6
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_1056.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_mhc8z0a30>

--000000000000020be706424f2ae6--

--===============6133149520847767149==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============6133149520847767149==--