Subject: [Spridgets] Computacar toy

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2026 17:16:32 +0100

--===============6259222792106184858==

--000000000000b57dcf06535bc05f

Hi list,

Some of you must have been old enough to have had one of these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO2FfyDYZgE

I had one as a kid (for Christmas in about 1970) but like most of my
childhood toys it got given away (usually by my Mother).

Anyway, thanks to E-bay, I now have 3 of them - 2 white, 1 red.  However,
so far only 1 car works.

So does anyone have a parts car, just the instruction leaflet (I only have
one) or just any empty box (my 3 boxes are a little tired) or a couple of
cones or ideas to rec-recreate the art work for the white cars.  I do have
some cards!

Thanks

Daniel in England

--000000000000b57dcf06535bc05f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi list,<div><br></div><div>Some of you must have been old=
 enough to have had one of these:</div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https=
://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DcO2FfyDYZgE">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
=3DcO2FfyDYZgE</a></div><div><br></div><div>I had one as a kid (for Christm=
as in about 1970) but like most of my childhood toys it got given away (usu=
ally by my Mother).</div><div><br></div><div>Anyway, thanks to E-bay, I now=
 have 3 of them - 2 white, 1 red.=C2=A0 However, so far only 1 car works.</=
div><div><br></div><div>So does anyone have a parts car, just the instructi=
on leaflet (I only have one) or just any empty box (my 3 boxes are a little=
 tired) or a couple of cones or ideas to rec-recreate the art work for the =
white cars.=C2=A0 I do have some cards!</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks</di=
v><div><br></div><div>Daniel in England</div></div>

--000000000000b57dcf06535bc05f--

--===============6259222792106184858==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============6259222792106184858==--