Subject: [Tigers] Tigers-New England TAC session

From: "rande" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 13:56:00 -0500

As we get a little further along with holding a TAC inspection session for New
England this Spring, we have three dates in mind, and we need to know from those
folks who need inspections which date works best. We obviously will choose the
date which the most inspectee's can commit to. The deadline for notifying me
which date is best for you is Saturday, March 16, 2013.

The choice of dates are: April 13, April 20, or May 11, 2013.

The location will be either a hotel or public park near the Albany, NY airport
in Latham, NY. The time window for inspections will be roughly 9am until at
least 4pm.

To do this, the senior inspector and one other regular inspector will have to
fly into Albany for the day, and the third inspector will drive from Boston.
Once we settle on the actual date, it will be very important for those folks
seeking inspections to commit to attending when they say they can.

There is a limited number of cars we can inspect during one day, the sooner
you can let us know if you plan to attend, the sooner we can assure you that
we can inspect your car on that Saturday.

If you know of someone looking for an inspection in this area, and they aren't
a subscriber to this list, let them know about this event, or let me know how
to contact them and I'll do it for you. I already have a short list of folks
whom I suspect are not subscribers or are very infrequent participants, and
I'll mail them notices this weekend.

If anyone has questions, email me. The next closest TAC inspection session for
New England probably will be at the next TEAE United in the mid-Atlantic states
this October.

Rande Bellman
TAC Committee 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]