Subject: Re: [Tigers] Interesting hack

From: "Rense, Mark (GE, Appl & Light)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 17:11:44 +0000

Are the hacked email messages flickering, smoking or leaking oil?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:54 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] Interesting hack

I went to the "Bring a Trailer" site mentioned on the list for a non-Tiger.
The car was listed in the UK.  Within a half hour of  visiting the site my
email account was hacked and sending out messages. The  interesting thing is
that these hacked emails are coming from the UK.  Is  there a connection?
Mark L
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Dave Munroe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:29:26 -0300

" Are the hacked email messages flickering, smoking or leaking oil?"

OK Mark, that remark caught me off guard and I almost fell off my chair 
laughing!

 -----Original Message-----
 From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
On
 Behalf Of [email-masked]
 Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:54 PM
 To: [email-masked]
 Subject: [Tigers] Interesting hack

 email account was hacked and sending out messages. The  interesting thing 
is

[email-masked]

---

From: Cullen1972 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 13:16:07 -0500

Sorry mark. I feel responsible. Although I have been to the site both from
home and work computer, and I'm not seeing any signs of trouble. Still, sorry
to send you down that path.

Cullen.

Sent from my iPhone.

On Mar 14, 2013, at 11:54 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

> I went to the "Bring a Trailer" site mentioned on the list for a
> non-Tiger.  The car was listed in the UK.  Within a half hour of  visiting
the site
> my email account was hacked and sending out messages. The  interesting thing
> is that these hacked emails are coming from the UK.  Is  there a
connection?
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]