Subject: [Tigers] Pentastar for all Rootes cars

From: "rande" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 18:22:05 -0400

I do have a copy of the 'Design Instruction' requesting the installation of the
'Pentastar' (text only) at all Rootes passenger car assembly plants, dated 1
Feb 1966. It applied to cars from Linwood, Ryton, and Jensen.

I'll make it available, beginning tonight, when I arrive home, if no one does
that earlier.

Rande
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 15:56:47 -0700 (PDT)

I bought my used Tiger in 1986.    There was a Pentastar in the cubby hole. I
knew it was not to be installed.  I still have it as a curio.     gary    
b9472283.     

--- On Sun, 3/10/13, rande <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: rande <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Tigers] Pentastar for all Rootes cars
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sunday, March 10, 2013, 10:22 PM

I do have a copy of the 'Design Instruction' requesting the installation of
the
'Pentastar' (text only) at all Rootes passenger car assembly plants, dated 1
Feb 1966. It applied to cars from Linwood, Ryton, and Jensen.

Rande

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]