Subject: [Tigers] Oil Line adapters

From: "Ronak, T.P. (Timothy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 02:08:48 +0100

I was fortunate enough to find one that worked with minor massaging but one
thing that troubled me was the sharp edges at the internal turns in the
adapter and worked to radius all of the edges and turns to minimize the
effects of a liquid aerating as it passes over a sharp edge under pressure. I
did the same level of massaging to both the block and any other line
connection.

Best Regards,
Tim Ronak
Senior Services Consultant
AkzoNobel Automotive and Aerospace Coatings NA
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo,  CA  92691
Ph: (949) 289-3357
Fx: (425) 955-6268
 "If a man dwells on the past, then he robs the present. But if a man ignores
the past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are nurtured by the
roots of our past." Master Po - TV's Kung Fu

Information contained in this email is confidential. If you received this
email in error please delete this message and inform the sender.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]