Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Clutch Slave Cylinder Bracket Question

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 09:18:56 -0700 (PDT)

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 14:22:19 -0700 (PDT)

[email-masked]

---

From: "jimmc13" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 16:27:17 -0500

Dave,
Working fine...
Jim McLaughlin
B382000175

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 4:22 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Test

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: "Smit, Theo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 21:32:29 +0000

Dunno about that... I'm guessing Dave sent some text in his message.

Theo

> From: [email-masked] [mailto:tigers-
> [email-masked]] On Behalf Of jimmc13
> Sent: March 18, 2013 3:27 PM
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 16:29:52 -0600

> Dunno about that... I'm guessing Dave sent some text in his message.

A fair number of folks send out bogus HTML formatting in their messages, and
the HTML to text filter gets confused and bails out.

I was going to say this isn't a problem on the forums [ link below ] but 
there isn't
a Tiger specific forum. Should there be?  Or maybe just Sunbeam?

mjb.

[email-masked]

---

From: "Dave Munroe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 20:04:57 -0300

Mark et al:

This problem in my case may be unit specific: I send nearly all my List 
messages and replies via my desktop PC which makes checking and setting text 
easy. But the message that seems to have the "blank text" problem was sent 
from my BlackBerry.

This problem appeared today when I "replied-to-all" to a List posting from 
Don Antilla to which he replied in full. (????) So he got the message. 
Shortly after I received a message from Larry Mayfield saying all he got was 
a List email with no text in the body.

I am using a new BlackBerry X10 with which I am still becoming familiar. It 
is quite possible the email is programmed to send out HTML. I don't know 
because I can find no place in the thing to set the format.

This message is being sent from my PC. If everyone gets it, I will know its 
BlackBerry specific, and can call RIM tomorrow (it 8:00 pm here in Nova 
Scotia and the call centre is closed for the day) and see what the problem 
might be.

Thanks for your patience everyone, and to all who replied thanks again. I 
know this is a PITA for everyone.

Dave

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Mark J Bradakis" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Test

 Smit, Theo wrote:

 A fair number of folks send out bogus HTML formatting in their messages, 
and
 the HTML to text filter gets confused and bails out.

 mjb.

[email-masked]

---

From: Cliff Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 21:48:37 -0700

I bought one from Sunbeam Specialties a couple of years ago and it works
great. They still have it in there catalog.

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 9:18 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: "Dave Munroe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 12:31:37 -0300

Hello Mark and all:

I just got off the phone with the Blackberry Tech rep, and the problem is 
definitely Blackberry X10 specific. This new device sends its texts out as 
HTML, and unlike all the previous gen Blackberry's, there is no provision to 
toggle back and forth between HTML and plain text. He also told me that 
there is, as far as he knew, no imminent update to provide this feature.

So I will not have the convenience of sending messages to the List from my 
new X10. What a drag.

Thanks to all who have helped diagnose this problem.

Dave
B382000450

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Mark J Bradakis" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Test

[email-masked]