Subject: [Tigers] Windy City SAAC Innagural Show May 2013

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 09:44:28 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Listers,

Good news for our Chicagoland area Shelby enthusiasts. It seems as if a
Chicago area Shelby American Automobile Club is (re)born!

Windy City SAAC Inaugral Show @  Autobahn Country Club Joliet

Directions here:   http://www.autobahncc.com/information.html

Spring Get Together at the Autobahn
May 11th at the Autobahn Country Club, 3795 Centerpoint Way, Joliet, IL.
Show n' Shine starts @10am, we'll let cars in @ 9am.
$5 per person gate fee, 13 and younger free with paid adult..
Participants cars will have an opportunity to tour their cars on the track. We
will be doing this at around noon.

More info here:
http://saacforum.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=jh9usev2gl2mh27p32tnr6d5q5&topic=217
48.0

Let's have a nice Tiger representation,
Henry V
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]