Subject: [Tigers] Interesting hack

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:54:29 -0400 (EDT)

I went to the "Bring a Trailer" site mentioned on the list for a  
non-Tiger.  The car was listed in the UK.  Within a half hour of  visiting the site 
my email account was hacked and sending out messages. The  interesting thing 
is that these hacked emails are coming from the UK.  Is  there a connection?
Mark L
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:14:05 -0400 (EDT)

Cullen,
Please don't worry about it. I've been hacked before. This is the first  
time that there appeared that there might be some direct connection....but 
maybe  it was a coincidence.  Anyway, not to worry.
Mark L

In a message dated 3/14/2013 3:12:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Sorry  mark. I feel responsible. Although I have been to the site both from 
home and  work computer, and I'm not seeing any signs of trouble. Still, 
sorry to send  you down that path. 

Cullen. 

Sent from my iPhone.

On Mar  14, 2013, at 11:54 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

> Donate:  http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>  Unsubscribe:  
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]