Subject: Re: [Tigers] Oil pressure line fitting

From: Owain Lloyd via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 20:53:44 -0500

I always use this kit on British oil gauges from summit: part RUS-640720

On Tuesday, February 17, 2015, Andy Walker via Tigers <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Guys:
>
>
>
> I guess I'm in need of help.  I figured this would be easy but I'm being
> proven wrong yet again (evidently it happens a lot.just ask my wife).  I
> got
> an original-style oil pressure line from Rick at SS and for the last couple
> of days, I've been on the hunt for a fitting that will screw into the 260
> block on one end (no problem) and screw into the oil pressure line on the
> other(BIG problem).  I've been to every parts store and hardware store in
> my
> area and nobody's got anything that'll even come remotely close to screwing
> into this oil pressure line.  What am I dealing with here.do these oil
> pressure lines have some different kind of threads on them?  Are we talking
> some kind of British thread pitch that no one AND their dog is gonna have??
> I'm at a bit of a loss here; I have no idea what I'm looking for OR if it
> even exists in these parts of the country.  Can anyone point me in the
> right
> direction?  I've spent far too much time on this and need to get something
> done so I can move on to other things.
>
>
>
> Thanks much,
>
> Andy Walker
>
> Edmond, OK
> _______________________________________________
>
> [email-masked] <javascript:;>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: ironbeast--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 12:21:52 +0000 (UTC)

Andy, 
Search for Part number: 2-4FMK4S. 
I can't remember where I sourced it from, but if you can't find it in a web search let me know and I'll try to dig through my records. 

Paul 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Andy Walker via Tigers" <[email-masked]> 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 7:51:15 PM 
Subject: [Tigers] Oil pressure line fitting 

Guys: 

I guess I'm in need of help. I figured this would be easy but I'm being 
proven wrong yet again (evidently it happens a lot.just ask my wife). I got 
an original-style oil pressure line from Rick at SS and for the last couple 
of days, I've been on the hunt for a fitting that will screw into the 260 
block on one end (no problem) and screw into the oil pressure line on the 
other(BIG problem). I've been to every parts store and hardware store in my 
area and nobody's got anything that'll even come remotely close to screwing 
into this oil pressure line. What am I dealing with here.do these oil 
pressure lines have some different kind of threads on them? Are we talking 
some kind of British thread pitch that no one AND their dog is gonna have?? 
I'm at a bit of a loss here; I have no idea what I'm looking for OR if it 
even exists in these parts of the country. Can anyone point me in the right 
direction? I've spent far too much time on this and need to get something 
done so I can move on to other things. 

Thanks much, 

Andy Walker 

Edmond, OK 

[email-masked] 

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked] 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: Sandy Ganz via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 15:00:31 -0800

If you are looking for the one for the back of the oil gauge I think I got mine from Pegasus Racing.

For Fittings/Adapters
https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/group.asp?GroupID=PLUMADAPTBSP

For Hose Ends
https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/group.asp?GroupID=PLUMBSP

Sandy

 From: ironbeast--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
To: "Walker, Andy" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 4:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Oil pressure line fitting

Andy, 

Paul 

----- Original Message -----

Guys: 

Thanks much, 

Andy Walker 

Edmond, OK 

[email-masked] 

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]