Subject: Re: [Tigers] dashboard

From: Cullen McCann via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 13:38:24 -0600

for the ongoing dash discussion... there is a tiger that was just listed on
ebay, item 171668092638 that is B9470232 it appears and it has a black
dash. which we already knew it should...but more evidence to confirm. ( no
affiliation...just noticed it).

I wonder where all the holes went on the side for the trim... I guess
somebody filled them? and the wing scripts are gone but no holes remain?
whats that all about? seller says trim moldings come with it. guess its had
body work, but the seller says the car was in storage for most of its life.
not sure what the story is there.

Cullen McCann
Yukon OK
B382001452 LROFE Alpine 260
B9471784 LRXFE (previously owned)

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 3:38 PM, heinz mihm via Tigers <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> my MKi Tiger vin number B9470430 has a wood dash.
> thanks heinz
> _______________________________________________
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Smit, Theo via Tigers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 19:18:41 +0000

Some people don9t like the side trim strip; I suppose it9s only a small
step from filling the trim strip holes to filling everything on the side.
Noticed that the 3grille trim2 they9re providing is Series II Alpine or
something... To me, the grille bullet, bars and the side trim help to
visually stretch the car a bit and I don9t think they look as
well-proportioned without those items, especially in pictures.

Interesting that even this car is up over $25k without hitting its
reserve. A rising tide floats all boats?

Theo

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]