Subject: [Tigers] Oil pressure line fitting

From: Andy Walker via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 18:51:15 -0600

Guys:

I guess I'm in need of help.  I figured this would be easy but I'm being
proven wrong yet again (evidently it happens a lot.just ask my wife).  I got
an original-style oil pressure line from Rick at SS and for the last couple
of days, I've been on the hunt for a fitting that will screw into the 260
block on one end (no problem) and screw into the oil pressure line on the
other(BIG problem).  I've been to every parts store and hardware store in my
area and nobody's got anything that'll even come remotely close to screwing
into this oil pressure line.  What am I dealing with here.do these oil
pressure lines have some different kind of threads on them?  Are we talking
some kind of British thread pitch that no one AND their dog is gonna have??
I'm at a bit of a loss here; I have no idea what I'm looking for OR if it
even exists in these parts of the country.  Can anyone point me in the right
direction?  I've spent far too much time on this and need to get something
done so I can move on to other things.

Thanks much,

Andy Walker

Edmond, OK
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]