Subject: [Tigers] tool bag sold on E-Bay

From: Rollright--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:23:33 -0500

Tool bag (original) just sold for $ 355 on E-Bay
 
What next, my friends?  

Jim  Armstrong
382002083
Mk 1A
code  86
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Tom Witt via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 08:56:58 -0800

<<<What next, my friends? >>>

Maybe NOS battery vent tubes for $100?  With Tiger prices climbing as they 
are I guess nothing should come as a surprise. Me, I've always appreciated 
the obscurity the Tiger previously had. It was a car you had to explain when 
someone inquired about it. I guess we can now say "the cat is out of the 
bag" (literally). A Tiger has become the "new, hot chick" in school. It is 
no longer "flying under the radar." That is great if it was bought as an 
investment. On the other hand there was 16 year old Joey who sold a Tiger 
his father gave him to buy a '90's Mustang. Now in his 20's I'll bet he is 
regretting that. Or the long time list member who sold his Tiger a while 
back and is now hoping to get another. I truly hope it works out for him but 
I doubt he will get what he had for similar money. Kind of a bitter/sweet 
situation with rising prices for everything "Tiger."

-----Original Message----- 
From: Rollright--- via Tigers
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 8:23 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] tool bag sold on E-Bay

What next, my friends?

Jim  Armstrong
382002083
Mk 1A
code  86 

[email-masked]