Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fuel line support bracket

From: Tom Parker via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 12:38:49 -0500

Andy, Yeah, a bracket hanging off the bellhousing. It'll take a bit of
work, but if you need it, I can get a picture.

Tom
'67 Mark 2

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 12:04 PM, awtiger--- via Tigers <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hey, guys:
>
> My question deals with the under-engine metal fuel line that runs from the
> bell housing area on the passenger side of the car and curves upward in
> front of the engine to the fuel filter.  Isn't there supposed to be some
> kind of bracketry involved in holding this line in place?  The damn
> (dumb...whatever...) previous owner must have figured that it would be
> "good enough" to zip-tie the fuel line to the hydraulic brake line that
> runs along the front suspension crossmember.  I've looked in the factory
> parts manual for an illustration but there is none.  Can anyone shed some
> light on how this fuel line is supported?
>
> As always, thanks a million,
> Andy Walker
> Edmond, OK
> B382001600LRXFE
> TAC #740
> _______________________________________________
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Tom Parker via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 12:56:54 -0500

Correction: it;s off the lower starter motor bolt. Picture should show up
soon.

Tom

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 12:38 PM, Tom Parker <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> My question deals with the under-engine metal fuel line that runs from
>> the bell housing area on the passenger side of the car and curves upward in

[email-masked]

---

From: Tom Parker via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 13:00:02 -0500

I had the original steel lines, and when I installed the stainless fuel
lines I (more or less) followed the original contours. To keep the line
away from the exhaust they routed it below the starter and up along the oil
pan to the front of the engine.

Tom

[email-masked]