Subject: [Tigers] Tiger upper radiator hose

From: brockctella--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 11:08:00 -0800

Blew my upper radiator hose and ordered a new one from Sunbeam
Specialties. It is short and will not clear my fan. I tried cutting the
hose on the other end but does not help. I went through my Shop Notes and
it has very dated info on hose numbers. Anyone have a current replacement
hose number and make? Thanks

____________________________________________________________
The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar &#40;Don&#39;t Eat This!&#41;
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/54d511863193e1185242bst04vuc
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 15:13:56 -0500

Here are the numbers I have - you will have to cut to fit

Upper
Dayco  627
NAPA  7459
Dayco 70627
Dayco 71015
Dayco CH666

Are you sure your fan is in the correct position?

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
brockctella--- via Tigers
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2015 2:08 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger upper radiator hose

Blew my upper radiator hose and ordered a new one from Sunbeam Specialties.
It is short and will not clear my fan. I tried cutting the hose on the other
end but does not help. I went through my Shop Notes and it has very dated
info on hose numbers. Anyone have a current replacement hose number and
make? Thanks

____________________________________________________________
The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar &#40;Don&#39;t Eat
This!&#41;
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/54d511863193e1185242bst04vuc
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2015.0.5646 / Virus Database: 4281/1 - Release Date: 01/07/15
Internal Virus Database is out of date.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]