Subject: [Tigers] Parts

From: Tom Kukla via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 15:14:51 -0700

Gentlemen,

I have been getting rid of my spare parts but till have the following parts
for sale:

-          License plate bracket and lights (includes wiring and glass)

-          Trunk latch & bracket (no key)

-          Original chrome trunk hinges (in good shape, some pitting)

-          Chrome trim around windshield

-          Cowl air intake plates

-          Console (no ash tray)

-          Two spindles

-          Steering column shroud

If you are interested in any of the items, let me know and I will send you a
picture of the item.

Tom Kukla

[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]