Subject: [Tigers] Original fuel line

From: awtiger--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 9:56:40 -0500

Hey, guys:

Do any of you guys who have modded their fuel systems over the years have original fuel lines that you would like to get rid of?  All I'm really interested in are the two lines in the engine compartment, both upper and lower lines.  Please let me know if you have a set that you would like to sell.

Failing that, has anyone on the list ever dealt with Classic Tube out of New York?  I believe someone mentioned them in an earlier discussion and I have looked on their website.  They do have a fuel line kit available for a Tiger, although it's everything from the crossover tube forward, most of which I don't need.  My main concern is that I want fuel lines that at least look correct in configuration.  Has anyone had direct experience with them and is their product worthy of calling "correct original replacements?"

Thanks much,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK  
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Jim McLaughlin via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 11:02:59 -0600

Andy,

I bought a set of brake and fuel lines from Classic Tube.  The stainless
version was very well suited to my 1966 Mark 1a.  I did not use the engine
pieces as I have a modified 260, cam with 4 bbl carb etc.  Let me check to
see if I have the 2 pieces for the fuel line.  Brake lines fit very well
front to rear and across the front member.  I have wildwood fronts though
and could not use everything.  I will try to reply today to tomorrow
afternoon CST.

Jim McLaughlin
B382000175 LRXFE

-----Original Message-----
From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of awtiger---
via Tigers
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 8:57 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] Original fuel line

Hey, guys:

Do any of you guys who have modded their fuel systems over the years have
original fuel lines that you would like to get rid of?  All I'm really
interested in are the two lines in the engine compartment, both upper and
lower lines.  Please let me know if you have a set that you would like to
sell.

Failing that, has anyone on the list ever dealt with Classic Tube out of New
York?  I believe someone mentioned them in an earlier discussion and I have
looked on their website.  They do have a fuel line kit available for a
Tiger, although it's everything from the crossover tube forward, most of
which I don't need.  My main concern is that I want fuel lines that at least
look correct in configuration.  Has anyone had direct experience with them
and is their product worthy of calling "correct original replacements?"

Thanks much,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK  

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 12:53:44 -0500

Andy
	I have seen Classic Tube products at several Mustang shows; they
look excellent.  I have not bought anything from them.
	Paul Fix is one of the owners, he is sometimes on Legendary Motor
Cars with Peter Klute working on brake lines.  Classic Tube goes to great
lengths to make exact copies of every line for every make and model.

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 9:57 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Original fuel line

Hey, guys:

Thanks much,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2015.0.5646 / Virus Database: 4281/1 - Release Date: 01/07/15
Internal Virus Database is out of date.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: Thomas Prager via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 12:22:23 -0600

I used Classic Tube for all my gas and brake lines in stainless. Everything
fit without a hitch.

tom
  ----- Original Message -----
  Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 11:53 AM
  Subject: Re: [Tigers] Original fuel line

  Andy

  Ron Fraser

  -----Original Message-----
  Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 9:57 AM
  Subject: Original fuel line

  Hey, guys:

  Failing that, has anyone on the list ever dealt with Classic Tube out of
New
  York?  I believe someone mentioned them in an earlier discussion and I have
  looked on their website.  They do have a fuel line kit available for a
  Tiger, although it's everything from the crossover tube forward, most of
  which I don't need.  My main concern is that I want fuel lines that at
least
  look correct in configuration.  Has anyone had direct experience with them
  and is their product worthy of calling "correct original replacements?"

  Thanks much,
  Andy Walker
  Edmond, OK

  -----
  Checked by AVG - www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com/>

  Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
  Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<http://www.team.net/archive>
  Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<http://www.team.net/forums>
  Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]<http://auto
x.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]