Subject: [Tigers] Tiger for sale

From: spmdr--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 06:22:21 -0800

I know of a Tiger for sale.

MK 1  SN B94727XX paint code 39 (red) currently Maroon.

Nice cosmetic personalized restoration, Inside (black) and out.

The drivetrain has most of the personalized touches.

1968  302, F4B with a wide ratio 4 spd and lower rear gears, maybe 3.31
(or 3.54) with a powerloc.

It also has a Lou Anderson Ackerman kit.

Contact me by email and I'll send pictures and put you in contact with
the owner.

DW

____________________________________________________________
How Old Men Tighten Skin
63 Year Old Man Shares DIY Skin Tightening Method You Can Do From Home
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/54d22b3fb21242b3f695fst03vuc
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]