Subject: [Tigers] Slave cylinder push rod question

From: Andy Walker via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 09:12:11 -0600

Hey, fellas:

I'm putting some of the finishing touches on my mechanical/engine
compartment restoration and I find myself now dealing with, as the English
say, the "fiddly bits."  The problem of the hour is my clutch slave cylinder
pushrod.  A little background is in order here.years ago, a friend of mine
and I made a longer pushrod BEFORE I had discovered that my slave cylinder
bracket was broken at the lower mounting point (I was getting a lot of
deflection in the bracket when the pedal was pushed and didn't realize the
bracket was broken.thus the longer pushrod to give me more clutch).  I
didn't have the original pushrod anyway back then (the previous owner had
used a piece of all-thread.) so I don't have an original to fall back on or
to measure for replacement.  

So, my question is two-fold.first, does anyone have an original pushrod that
they could spare to help me finish this puppy up?  Second, if no one has one
to sell, does anyone know what the length is on the pushrod ONLY without the
bullet-looking end on it that goes into the clutch fork arm?  If I had the
proper measurement, I could at least cut mine down to where it would work.
By the way, I have the bullet end; all I need is the rod.  Can someone help
me out?

Thanks much,

Andy Walker

Edmond, OK

B382001600LRXFE

TAC #740
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: ironbeast via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 15:31:56 -0500

Hi Andy.
I see B reproductions B for sale on eBay regularly. B 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

<div>-------- Original message --------</div><div>From: Andy Walker via Tigers <[email-masked]> </div><div>Date:02/01/2015  10:12 AM  (GMT-05:00) </div><div>To: [email-masked] </div><div>Subject: [Tigers] Slave cylinder push rod question </div><div>
</div>Hey, fellas:

Thanks much,

Andy Walker

Edmond, OK

B382001600LRXFE

TAC #740

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]