Subject: [Tigers] Air cleaner choking

From: H B Elam via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 21:05:47 -0500

Can't you just put one (or more) gaskets under the bottom a/c plate to raise
the entire assembly away from the tubes and choke flapper?  Worked for me.
B382000471 now with Edelbrock 2121 vice F4B.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Smit, Theo via Tigers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 02:58:02 +0000

If there is room to raise up the air cleaner housing (and if you can go
half an inch - test this with Play-doh on the forward corners of the air
cleaner) then you should use the 2 inch tall air filter from K&N. That
will pretty much double the effective breathing area of the filter as well
as giving you that much more room above the carb inlet.

Theo

>the entire assembly away from the tubes and choke flapper?  Worked for me.

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]