Subject: [Tigers] Looking for a Tiger

From: "Ronak, T.P. \(Timothy\) via Tigers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 16:03:59 +0000

Listers I am hoping to find a Tiger again ... but not interested in a $50,000
trailer queen
If one shows up sub $20,000 I would love a crack at another one.
I saw the Craigs list one in Bloomington but my suspicion is that it will be
gone already

Tim Ronak
Senior Services Consultant Services Group
AkzoNobel Automotive and Aerospace Coatings NA
Cell  (949) 289-3357
Mailing Address
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo, CA   92691

www.akzonobel.com<http://www.akzonobel.com/>
"If a man dwells on the past, then he robs the present. But if a man ignores
the past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are nurtured by the
roots of our past." Master Po - TV's Kung Fu

[image001]
Follow AkzoNobel online at
www.akzonobel.com/followus<http://www.akzonobel.com/followus>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------
The information contained in this message, including any attachments, may be
privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual
and/or entity identified in the address of this message. If you are not an
intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete and destroy this
message, including any back-up copies. Please refer to
www.akzonobel.com/legal-entities<http://www.akzonobel.com/legal-entities> for
further legal information regarding the sending entity if from the EU,
Croatia, Norway, Turkey, Ukraine or Switzerland.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image001.gif]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: CoolVT--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 15:05:30 -0500

Tim, hope you can latch onto something. We need you active again. Mark  L
 
In a message dated 2/13/2015 2:42:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Listers  I am hoping to find a Tiger again ... but not interested in a  
$50,000
trailer queen
If one shows up sub $20,000 I would love a crack  at another one.
I saw the Craigs list one in Bloomington but my suspicion  is that it will 
be
gone already

Tim Ronak

www.akzonobel.com<http://www.akzonobel.com/>
"If a man  dwells on the past, then he robs the present. But if a man 
ignores
the  past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are nurtured by  
the
roots of our past." Master Po - TV's Kung  Fu

[image001]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
------------
The  information contained in this message, including any attachments, may  
be
privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the  
individual
and/or entity identified in the address of this message. If you  are not an
intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete and  destroy this
message, including any back-up copies. Please refer  to
www.akzonobel.com/legal-entities<http://www.akzonobel.com/legal-entities>  
for
further legal information regarding the sending entity if from the  EU,
Croatia, Norway, Turkey, Ukraine or  Switzerland.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
------------

[demime  1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of  
image001.gif]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]