Subject: [Tigers] Check this car out: is it for real?

From: Dave via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 17:40:19 -0400

http://bloomington.craigslist.org/cto/4887572434.html

If so, who will get there first! Or is it a clone Anyone on this list know
this car?

Dave
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: FRED BAUM via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 20:40:27 -0500

A MKIA with short shifter? I don't think so.

Fred Baum
MKI with short shifter

On February 13, 2015, at 6:28 PM, Jeffery Randall via Tigers <[email-masked]> wrote:

I corresponded with this person claiming to be the wife of the dead owner,
they are trying to get someone to pay for the car through Google Wallet
claiming you have 3 days to examine the car. How do you get this imposter
sent to jail without losing your money first. By the way the car does look
suspicious, low # 1A with square trunk, exhaust cut outs fudged and the
battery thing.
  Jeff

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 6:20 PM, Randall Antosiak via Tigers <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> First of all, its an Alger.  Once you get some more pics, the dead give
> away is the battery under the rear seat, and the bulkhead mounted rear tire.
>
> Second, it is not for real.  This scammer has been advertising the car in
> Boston, Orlando, etc.  When you contact the owner, you will find that they
> claim to be a Susan Reynolds, age 65, of Chapin SC.   Email contact only,
> no phone calls.  If you express interest in the car, then they will claim
> that you cannot inspect ahead time.  They will ship the car to you, and you
> can return it if you con't like it.  You pay via Google wallet, whatever
> that is.
>
> - Randy
>
>
> On Thursday, February 12, 2015 1:41 PM, Dave via Tigers <
> [email-masked]> wrote:
>
>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]