Subject: [Tigers] Sunbeam Find photo

From: Peter and Bonnie MacDonald via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 22:28:21 -0800

--Apple-Mail=_58DEE20E-0A3F-4920-B67A-54F778F877A0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Yes, that photo shows up in all sorts of places. Attached is a photo of =
something I saw on a wall in a shop in Glasgow, Scotland when we were on =
our way to Tiger 50.

Thanks for the opportunity to share!

Peter MacDonald
Coquitlam, BC

--Apple-Mail=_58DEE20E-0A3F-4920-B67A-54F778F877A0
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=DSCN2508.jpeg
	name="DSCN2508.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail=_58DEE20E-0A3F-4920-B67A-54F778F877A0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

--Apple-Mail=_58DEE20E-0A3F-4920-B67A-54F778F877A0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_58DEE20E-0A3F-4920-B67A-54F778F877A0--