Subject: [Tigers] Old Race Cars...

From: Larry Mayfield via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 09:48:23 -0800

And what to do with them. I have submitted to old age and infirmity
somewhat, and with the salt pan at Bonneville being an issue for the future,
I am wondering what to do with the World's Fastest Sunbeam.  It is not an
elegant vehicle nor even so historic.  It is not a beautiful car.  It was
built for functionality and with the notion that good enough is good enough.
I am considering: parting it out, but other options may be available.  I'd
like to hear suggestions for what to do with it. It is NOT a Tiger but one
of about 80000 or so Alpines that were manufactured.  

Any ideas? Comments? Interested in them all. I am not in a hurry with this.
Will one of ya'll pass this along to other Sunbeam organizations?

larry
_________________________
drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile
210.779 mph top speed

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]