Subject: [Tigers] Missing Tiger Emails

From: Jay Laifman via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 23:17:23 -0800

--===============3404456418202600582==

--001a1141f14c5a35b40528185451

For those of you who are saying they are not seeing traffic, think about
checking your spam folder.  For whatever reason, Tiger List emails often
end up in mine.  But not always.  Probably about 30%.

Of course, if that is your problem, you won't be getting this email to know
about it!!!

Jay

--001a1141f14c5a35b40528185451
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">For those of you who are saying they are not seeing traffi=
c, think about checking your spam folder.=C2=A0 For whatever reason, Tiger =
List emails often end up in mine.=C2=A0 But not always.=C2=A0 Probably abou=
t 30%.<div><br></div><div>Of course, if that is your problem, you won&#39;t=
 be getting this email to know about it!!!</div><div><br></div><div>Jay</di=
v></div>

--001a1141f14c5a35b40528185451--

--===============3404456418202600582==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3404456418202600582==--