Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Engine Numbers

From: Brian Glenn via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 07:20:55 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_13237172_375853848.1449472855280
	boundary="----=_Part_13237171_1151786230.1449472855276"

------=_Part_13237171_1151786230.1449472855276
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

All,=C2=A0Attached is a graphic and table=C2=A0I constructed in Excel on th=
e Tiger engine series from the BON, Chapter 11 (painfully transcribed) and =
data I've gathered from car sales, shows, United, etc.=C2=A0 It is draft, b=
ut I think provides a source of discussion.=C2=A0 I've circulated it to a f=
ew people prior to this post and it seems to provide a good starting point =
for further refinement.=C2=A0What I would like to get from the group is ins=
ight into errors, omissions, etc.=C2=A0 If you'd care to chime in through t=
his site or to my personal email, I would love to add your data (with photo=
 and other source support) to a revised graphic suitable for publication on=
 one of the Tiger sites so that we can all get a better sense of the histor=
y of the engines series.=C2=A0Thanks and I hope you find this informative.B=
rian=C2=A0Brian Glenn
 P.O. Box 578
 Julian, CA 92036-0578
 714.345.9883
=20
 B9470208LRXFE GT
 B9471101LRXFE=20
 B9472615LRXFE=20
 B382000846LRXFE=20
 B382001212LRXFE
------=_Part_13237171_1151786230.1449472855276
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div style=3D"color:#000; background-color:#fff; f=
ont-family:HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue Light, Helvetica Neue, Helve=
tica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px"><div id=3D"yui_3_16_=
0_1_1449471521814_2212"><span>All,</span></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1449=
471521814_2213"><span></span>&nbsp;</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1449471521=
814_2220"><span id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1449471521814_2399">Attached is a graphi=
c and table&nbsp;I constructed in Excel on the Tiger engine series from the=
 BON, Chapter 11 (painfully transcribed) and data I've gathered from car sa=
les, shows, United, etc.&nbsp; </span><span id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_144947152181=
4_2461">It is draft, but I think provides a source of discussion.&nbsp; </s=
pan><span id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1449471521814_2463">I've circulated it to a fe=
w people prior to this post and it seems to provide a good starting point f=
or further refinement.</span></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1449471521814_24=
72" dir=3D"ltr"><span></span>&nbsp;</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1449471521=
814_2436" dir=3D"ltr"><span id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1449471521814_2473">What I w=
ould like to get from the group is insight into errors, omissions, etc.&nbs=
p; </span><span id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1449471521814_2437">If you'd care to chi=
me in through this site or to my personal email, I would love to add your d=
ata (with photo and other source support) to a revised graphic suitable for=
 publication on one of the Tiger sites so that we can all get a better sens=
e of the history of the engines series.</span></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1=
_1449471521814_2781" dir=3D"ltr"><span></span>&nbsp;</div><div id=3D"yui_3_=
16_0_1_1449471521814_2439" dir=3D"ltr"><span id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_14494715218=
14_2483">Thanks and I hope you find this informative.</span></div><div id=
=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1449471521814_2221">Brian</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_144=
9471521814_2222">&nbsp;</div><div class=3D"signature" id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_14=
49471521814_2223">Brian Glenn<br> P.O. Box 578<br> Julian, CA 92036-0578<br=
> 714.345.9883<br> <br> B9470208LRXFE GT<br> B9471101LRXFE <br> B9472615LRX=
FE <br> B382000846LRXFE <br> B382001212LRXFE</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_13237171_1151786230.1449472855276--

------=_Part_13237172_375853848.1449472855280
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Tiger Engine Graphic 11x17.pdf"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_Part_13237172_375853848.1449472855280
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

------=_Part_13237172_375853848.1449472855280--

---

From: Tod Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 13:30:08 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2809736232252704621==
 boundary="------------090600070201080608010204"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------090600070201080608010204
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Brian:

You might want to get in touch with Ron Fraser ([email-masked]) as 
he has done a lot
of similar work on Tiger engines as well as a lot more. We have been 
publishing his studies in
/Rootes Review /over the past year or so. I am sure Ron would be pleased 
to share with you.

Tod Brown
Editor, /Rootes Review
/B382002384LRXFE
TAC 864

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 07:20:55 +0000 (UTC)
From: Brian Glenn<[email-masked]>
To: Tiger Forum<[email-masked]>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Engine Numbers
Message-ID:
	<[email-masked]>

All,?Attached is a graphic and table?I constructed in Excel on the Tiger engine series from the BON, Chapter 11 (painfully transcribed) and data I've gathered from car sales, shows, United, etc.? It is draft, but I think provides a source of discussion.? I've circulated it to a few people prior to this post and it seems to provide a good starting point for further refinement.?What I would like to get from the group is insight into errors, omissions, etc.? If you'd care to chime in through this site or to my personal email, I would love to add your data (with photo and other source support) to a revised graphic suitable for publication on one of the Tiger sites so that we can all get a better sense of the history of the engines series.?Thanks and I hope you find this informative.Brian?Brian Glenn
  P.O. Box 578
  Julian, CA 92036-0578
  714.345.9883
  
  B9470208LRXFE GT
  B9471101LRXFE
  B9472615LRXFE
  B382000846LRXFE
  B382001212LRXFE
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/tigers/attachments/20151207/0209d298/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Tiger Engine Graphic 11x17.pdf
Type: application/pdf
Size: 45832 bytes
Desc: not available
URL:<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/tigers/attachments/20151207/0209d298/attachment.pdf>

--------------090600070201080608010204
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <font face="Arial">Brian:<br>
      <br>
      <font face="Arial">You might want to get in touch with Ron Fraser
        (rfraser@bluefro<font face="Arial">g.com) as he has done a lot<br>
          <font face="Arial">of similar work on Tiger engines as well as
            a lot more. We have been publishing his studies in<br>
            <i><font face="Arial">Rootes Review </font></i><font
              face="Arial"><font face="Arial">over the past year or so.
                I am sure Ron would be pleased to share with you.<br>
                <br>
                <font face="Arial">Tod Brown<br>
                  <font face="Arial">Editor, <i>Rootes Review<br>
                    </i><font face="Arial">B382002384LRXFE<br>
                      <font face="Arial">TAC 864<br>
                        <br>
                        <font face="Arial">--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</font><br>
                      </font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>
    <pre wrap="">Message: 1
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 07:20:55 +0000 (UTC)
From: Brian Glenn <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
To: Tiger Forum <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Engine Numbers
Message-ID:
	<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>

All,?Attached is a graphic and table?I constructed in Excel on the Tiger engine series from the BON, Chapter 11 (painfully transcribed) and data I've gathered from car sales, shows, United, etc.? It is draft, but I think provides a source of discussion.? I've circulated it to a few people prior to this post and it seems to provide a good starting point for further refinement.?What I would like to get from the group is insight into errors, omissions, etc.? If you'd care to chime in through this site or to my personal email, I would love to add your data (with photo and other source support) to a revised graphic suitable for publication on one of the Tiger sites so that we can all get a better sense of the history of the engines series.?Thanks and I hope you find this informative.Brian?Brian Glenn
 P.O. Box 578
 Julian, CA 92036-0578
 714.345.9883
 
 B9470208LRXFE GT
 B9471101LRXFE 
 B9472615LRXFE 
 B382000846LRXFE 
 B382001212LRXFE
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="http://autox.team.net/pipermail/tigers/attachments/20151207/0209d298/attachment.html">&lt;http://autox.team.net/pipermail/tigers/attachments/20151207/0209d298/attachment.html&gt;</a>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Tiger Engine Graphic 11x17.pdf
Type: application/pdf
Size: 45832 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="http://autox.team.net/pipermail/tigers/attachments/20151207/0209d298/attachment.pdf">&lt;http://autox.team.net/pipermail/tigers/attachments/20151207/0209d298/attachment.pdf&gt;</a>
</pre>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------090600070201080608010204--

--===============2809736232252704621==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2809736232252704621==--

---

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 15:34:17 -0500

--===============5962580835227280456==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0015_01D13104.BFADBE80"

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D13104.BFADBE80
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I don't think I can add much to Brian's Graph.  We are looking at the =
same
subject from completely different points of view which is great.
This is how we discover new information by looking and seeing subjects =
from
new angles.
=20
Ron Fraser
=20
=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Tod Brown [mailto:[email-masked]]=20
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2015 1:30 PM
To: [email-masked]; Brian Glenn; Ron Fraser
Subject: Re: Tiger Engine Numbers

Brian:

You might want to get in touch with Ron Fraser ([email-masked]) as =
he
has done a lot
of similar work on Tiger engines as well as a lot more. We have been
publishing his studies in
Rootes Review over the past year or so. I am sure Ron would be pleased =
to
share with you.

Tod Brown
Editor, Rootes Review
B382002384LRXFE
TAC 864

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
---
-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
---
-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
---
--------------------

Message: 1

Message-ID:

=09

All,?Attached is a graphic and table?I constructed in Excel on the Tiger
engine series from the BON, Chapter 11 (painfully transcribed) and data =
I've
gathered from car sales, shows, United, etc.? It is draft, but I think
provides a source of discussion.? I've circulated it to a few people =
prior
to this post and it seems to provide a good starting point for further
refinement.?What I would like to get from the group is insight into =
errors,
omissions, etc.? If you'd care to chime in through this site or to my
personal email, I would love to add your data (with photo and other =
source
support) to a revised graphic suitable for publication on one of the =
Tiger
sites so that we can all get a better sense of the history of the =
engines
series.?Thanks and I hope you find this informative.Brian?Brian Glenn

 P.O. Box 578

 Julian, CA 92036-0578

 714.345.9883

=20

 B9470208LRXFE GT

 B9471101LRXFE=20

 B9472615LRXFE=20

 B382000846LRXFE=20

 B382001212LRXFE

-------------- next part --------------

URL:
<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/tigers/attachments/20151207/0209d298/att=
ach
ment.html>
<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/tigers/attachments/20151207/0209d298/att=
ach
ment.html>

-------------- next part --------------

Type: application/pdf

Size: 45832 bytes

Desc: not available

URL:
<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/tigers/attachments/20151207/0209d298/att=
ach
ment.pdf>
<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/tigers/attachments/20151207/0209d298/att=
ach
ment.pdf>

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D13104.BFADBE80
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<TITLE>Message</TITLE>

<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588"></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff text=3D#000000>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D483252020-07122015><FONT color=3D#0000ff size=3D2 =
face=3DArial>I=20
don't think I can add much to Brian's Graph.&nbsp; We are looking at the =

same&nbsp;subject from completely&nbsp;different points of =
view&nbsp;which is=20
great.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D483252020-07122015><FONT color=3D#0000ff size=3D2 =
face=3DArial>This=20
is how we discover new information by looking and seeing =
subjects&nbsp;from new=20
angles.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D483252020-07122015><FONT color=3D#0000ff size=3D2=20
face=3DArial></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D483252020-07122015><FONT color=3D#0000ff size=3D2 =
face=3DArial>Ron=20
Fraser</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D483252020-07122015><FONT color=3D#0000ff size=3D2=20
face=3DArial></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D483252020-07122015><FONT color=3D#0000ff size=3D2=20
face=3DArial></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dltr lang=3Den-us class=3DOutlookMessageHeader =
align=3Dleft><FONT size=3D2=20
  face=3DTahoma>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> Tod Brown=20
  [mailto:[email-masked]] <BR><B>Sent:</B> Monday, December 07, =
2015=20
  1:30 PM<BR><B>To:</B> [email-masked]; Brian Glenn; Ron=20
  Fraser<BR><B>Subject:</B> Re: Tiger Engine =
Numbers<BR><BR></FONT></DIV><FONT=20
  face=3DArial>Brian:<BR><BR><FONT face=3DArial>You might want to get in =
touch with=20
  Ron Fraser (rfraser@bluefro<FONT face=3DArial>g.com) as he has done a=20
  lot<BR><FONT face=3DArial>of similar work on Tiger engines as well as =
a lot=20
  more. We have been publishing his studies in<BR><I><FONT =
face=3DArial>Rootes=20
  Review </FONT></I><FONT face=3DArial><FONT face=3DArial>over the past =
year or so.=20
  I am sure Ron would be pleased to share with you.<BR><BR><FONT =
face=3DArial>Tod=20
  Brown<BR><FONT face=3DArial>Editor, <I>Rootes Review<BR></I><FONT=20
  face=3DArial>B382002384LRXFE<BR><FONT face=3DArial>TAC =
864<BR><BR><FONT=20
  =
face=3DArial>------------------------------------------------------------=
-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
------------------------------------------</FONT><BR></FONT></FONT></FONT=
></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT><PRE =
wrap=3D"">Message: 1
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 07:20:55 +0000 (UTC)
From: Brian Glenn <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-rfc2396E =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</A>
To: Tiger Forum <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-rfc2396E =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</A>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Engine Numbers
Message-ID:
	<A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-rfc2396E =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
.com">&lt;[email-masked]&=
gt;</A>

All,?Attached is a graphic and table?I constructed in Excel on the Tiger =
engine series from the BON, Chapter 11 (painfully transcribed) and data =
I've gathered from car sales, shows, United, etc.? It is draft, but I =
think provides a source of discussion.? I've circulated it to a few =
people prior to this post and it seems to provide a good starting point =
for further refinement.?What I would like to get from the group is =
insight into errors, omissions, etc.? If you'd care to chime in through =
this site or to my personal email, I would love to add your data (with =
photo and other source support) to a revised graphic suitable for =
publication on one of the Tiger sites so that we can all get a better =
sense of the history of the engines series.?Thanks and I hope you find =
this informative.Brian?Brian Glenn
 P.O. Box 578
 Julian, CA 92036-0578
 714.345.9883
=20
 B9470208LRXFE GT
 B9471101LRXFE=20
 B9472615LRXFE=20
 B382000846LRXFE=20
 B382001212LRXFE
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-rfc2396E =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/pipermail/tigers/attachments/20151207/0209d=
298/attachment.html">&lt;http://autox.team.net/pipermail/tigers/attachmen=
ts/20151207/0209d298/attachment.html&gt;</A>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Tiger Engine Graphic 11x17.pdf
Type: application/pdf
Size: 45832 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-rfc2396E =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/pipermail/tigers/attachments/20151207/0209d=
298/attachment.pdf">&lt;http://autox.team.net/pipermail/tigers/attachment=
s/20151207/0209d298/attachment.pdf&gt;</A>
</PRE><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D13104.BFADBE80--

--===============5962580835227280456==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5962580835227280456==--