Subject: [Tigers] Is it possible to change the intake manifold with the engine in the Tiger?

From: R Flynn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 11:05:30 -0400

--===============8845461224322681507==

--000000000000ee8e2405a976bd1d

Subject says it all really - will I be able to change the intake manifold
on my 289 with the engine still in the Tiger.

It currently has a 70s fuel crisis era Offenhauser Dual Port 360 which I
want to swap out for a Edelbrock.

Any & all advice welcome - cheers in advance!
-- 
rick
B9471206: http://www.tigersunited.com/car_show/flynn_r/default.asp

--000000000000ee8e2405a976bd1d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Subject says it all really - will I be able to change the=
 intake manifold on my 289 with the engine still in the Tiger.</div><div di=
r=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">It currently has a 70s fuel crisis e=
ra Offenhauser Dual Port 360 which I want to swap out for a Edelbrock.</div=
><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Any &amp; all advice welcome=
 - cheers in advance!</div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature=
" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature">rick<br>B9471206: <a href=3D"http://ww=
w.tigersunited.com/car_show/flynn_r/default.asp" target=3D"_blank">http://w=
ww.tigersunited.com/car_show/flynn_r/default.asp</a></div>

--000000000000ee8e2405a976bd1d--

--===============8845461224322681507==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============8845461224322681507==--