Subject: [Tigers] Sledgehammered Firewall

From: Tom Witt via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 17:50:02 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5787211396870699362==
 boundary="------------79057A2B88F9EBF2E77B9A62"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------79057A2B88F9EBF2E77B9A62
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

For those amused by the legend of the Tiger firewall being whacked with 
a sledge hammer you might find this International Harvester truck 
comment worthy of a chuckle. Cued up and short: Sledgehammered Firewalls 
<https://youtu.be/fkZq_hnF-jg?t=327>

--------------79057A2B88F9EBF2E77B9A62
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>For those amused by the legend of the Tiger firewall being
      whacked with a sledge hammer you might find this International
      Harvester truck comment worthy of a chuckle. Cued up and short:  <a
        moz-do-not-send="true" href="https://youtu.be/fkZq_hnF-jg?t=327">Sledgehammered
        Firewalls</a><br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------79057A2B88F9EBF2E77B9A62--

--===============5787211396870699362==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5787211396870699362==--