Subject: [TR] TR6 projects for sale

From: Bob <[email-masked]> mail.backend.jedi.jws.acl:role.jedi.acl.token.atz.jws.hermes.yahoo
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 15:20:23 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------2osgvbSHJEXvuwc1sURVW60f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello,

2nd message. Whole package is going for 5k. Includes 2 TR6s, lots of NOS 
parts and tools. Located in Rome NY.

Bob.

Not sure if this message is getting out. Could at least one member send 
a quick reply? I dont seem to get the echo messages from the list server 
any more.
Thanks.....
--------------2osgvbSHJEXvuwc1sURVW60f
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="RealtyCam Photo 7.JPEG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------2osgvbSHJEXvuwc1sURVW60f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--------------2osgvbSHJEXvuwc1sURVW60f--

---

From: Bob <[email-masked]> mail.backend.jedi.jws.acl:role.jedi.acl.token.atz.jws.hermes.yahoo
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 15:22:19 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------SiU0Qll6WKnTNbougem98vLn
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

List,

Forgot to include the POC. Mary K. 216 344 4344. Text or call no email 
at present.

Bob

--------------SiU0Qll6WKnTNbougem98vLn
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="RealtyCam Photo 7.JPEG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------SiU0Qll6WKnTNbougem98vLn
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--------------SiU0Qll6WKnTNbougem98vLn--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 16:11:26 -0500

POC?

Who is Mary K? 
Hopefully, that is not what you named the car.

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2026 2:22 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] TR6 Project

List,

Forgot to include the POC. Mary K. 216 344 4344. Text or call no email at present.

Bob