Subject: [Vintage-race] Free Elan +2 Photo Print - no catches. <vintage-race.autox.team.net>

From: John Donohoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 12:36:44 -0800 (PST)

I shot this photo, made a nice print, and listed it on ebay to see if there
was any interest at all... none. Here's what the photo looks
like: http://www.simplesevens.org/ebay/Elite_Elan_SAMPLE.jpg  And here's the
description I put on ebay:

This is a photo I took of a Lotus Elan +2 with
Type 14 Elite racing past in the background. It is a longish exposure which
captures the motion of the Elite while presenting the Elan in rich depth and
color. The photo was taken at Grattan Raceway in Michigan during a VSCDA
vintage race event. The image itself is 13.5 inches wide by 9 inches high,
overall sheet size is 18 x 12 inches. It was printed on my professional
digital printer on Lustro dull coated 80lb cover stock (high quality heavy
paper) for a very nice finish.

If you happen to have an Elan +2, let me know
and I'll ship you the print. Completely free in USA, and internationally for
the cost of shipping only. There is only one print, first one to want it and
prove they have an Elan +2 gets it :-)

Oh, and if the owner of this specific
car contacts me before the end of the week, they automatically win it!
Cheers,
jd
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/vintage-race/[email-masked]