Subject: [Vintage-race] SVRA group 6 at the Glen <vintage-race.autox.team.net>

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 10:59:03 -0400

Anyone else out there as discouraged about spending more than half of our 
track time last weekend in the pits under Black Flag or
under double yellows on the track.  4 of 5 secessionsb were black flagged 
and the race Sunday morning was nearly half under double yellow's.
Let me here your thoughts cause something has to change. 

SVRA does a fantastic job of putting on the event, its well organized, 
everything happens timely and tech is done well.  I just can't 
say enough good things about how well SVRA is organized and events 
executive. 

As to my fellow racers - thatbs another story.  May be we need top be 
asking SVRA to go hard ass on the group and send people home.

Its time to speak up and be noticed or nothing will change.

John DeSantis
Mechanical Engineer
Inficon
Phone 315-434-1196
Fax 315-437-3803
***********************************************************************
NOTICE: - This message including any attachments is intended only for the 
use of the designated recipient(s) named above and may contain 
confidential information protected by law.  If you are not the intended 
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, 
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of 
this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this 
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and 
delete the original message including any attachments.
*********************************************************************** 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/vintage-race/[email-masked]

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 18:43:42 +0000

I was quite upset last year at COTA with the track time. It was inflicted by
drivers from within the Group but I spent $500.00 extra for an enduro with the
sole purpose of letting my son split the time with me so that he could get to
"race" at COTA. He spent most of his half hour parked on track. I am not an
SVRA regular but the value for the money was not there in the Group 3 races
either. Too many cars in the Group, too much speed differential between the
faster cars who drove aggressively and many drivers dive bombing cars that
were already into their turns. The passing driver is responsible for the pass,
but not when you are driving for a Gold helmet. Red Mist was all around.

Bob Kramer
[email-masked]

---- [email-masked] wrote:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $11.47
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/vintage-race/[email-masked]