Subject: [Vintage-race] SVRA <vintage-race.autox.team.net>

From: "Lon Walters" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:40:09 -0700

Good questions, I have the same concerns since they now have Sonoma,
Portland and Coronado . . . .  Kinda gutted out HMSA.  But then again, I try
to stay out of the politics of it all . . .

----
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/vintage-race/[email-masked]

---

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:18:19 -0500

They are fine to race with in the midwest and out east.  They do more 
promotion than my local group.  For the festival events they seem to 
have fairly high entry fees but not necessarily a ton of track time - 
they end up with a bunch of run groups.  But they also run at fairly 
expensive tracks...

Tony Drews

At 01:40 PM 10/21/2014, Lon Walters wrote:
>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Suggested annual donation  $11.47
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>Unsubscribe: 
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/vintage-race/[email-masked]