Subject: 这件白衬衣咋买的

From: "thdxqf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 23:22:02 +0800 charset="gb2312"

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=gb2312" http-equiv=Content-Type>
<META name=GENERATOR content="MSHTML 10.00.9200.17556"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P align=right><STRONG><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" color=silver 
size=6 face=����>����׳���զ��� </FONT></STRONG></P>
<P align=right><STRONG><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" color=silver 
size=6 face=����>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></STRONG><A 
href="http://chinabdt.net/"><STRONG><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" 
color=silver size=6 face=����>http://chinabdt.net/</FONT></STRONG></A></P>
<P align=center><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" color=silver 
face=����></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P align=center><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" 
color=silver></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P align=center><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" 
color=silver></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P align=center><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" 
color=silver></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P align=center><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" color=silver size=5 
face=Mangal><EM><U><STRONG>����Щ����������������Ҹ���</STRONG></U></EM></FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" color=silver size=5 
face=Mangal><EM><U><STRONG></STRONG></U></EM></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P align=right><FONT size=5><FONT size=+0><FONT face=Mangal><FONT 
color=silver><FONT 
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"><EM><U><STRONG>�����ϼ��涨��</STRONG>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 
</U></EM><STRONG><EM><U>%</U></EM>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <FONT 
size=+0>{RAND_NUMBER_0&nbsp;&nbsp; 
}</FONT></STRONG></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></P>
<P align=right><STRONG><FONT face=Mangal><FONT color=silver><FONT 
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"><FONT 
size=+0>[email-masked]&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 
2018/8/21</FONT><FONT size=+0>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 
</FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></STRONG></P>
<P align=center><STRONG><FONT face=Mangal><FONT color=silver><FONT 
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"><FONT 
size=+0>�ǲ�û����˼��ٻ����������𣿡���ԭ������ôһ���£��㵹������������Ц���������㲵�����Ҳ������һЦ����չ��</FONT>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<FONT 
size=+0>&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT><FONT size=+0> ����Щ����������������Ҹ���&nbsp;&nbsp; 
</FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></STRONG></P>
<P align=center><STRONG><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" color=silver 
face=Mangal></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</P>
<P align=center><STRONG><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" color=silver 
face=Mangal></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</P>
<P align=center><STRONG><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" 
color=silver></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</P>
<P align=left><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" color=silver size=1 
face="Small Fonts"><STRONG>46019661</STRONG></FONT></P>
<P align=left><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" color=silver 
face=Mangal><STRONG></STRONG></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P align=left><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" color=silver 
face=Mangal><STRONG></STRONG></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P align=left><STRONG><FONT color=silver><FONT 
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow">23:22:06<FONT 
face=Mangal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 
[email-masked]</FONT></FONT></FONT></STRONG></P></BODY></HTML>