Subject: [Fot] XR700 ignition w/ rev limit?

From: Brian Dennis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 20:39:01 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3160725405707448040==
	boundary="----=_Part_6305181_1281072747.1537130341742"

------=_Part_6305181_1281072747.1537130341742
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi,I acquired a GT6 race car that has a XR700 ignition in it. I would like =
to add a rev limiter but was unable to find any info on doing so via google=
 search. If anyone has any experience with the XR700 system and knows how t=
o add a rev limiter I would appreciate the assistance.Regards,Brian=C2=A0Fo=
ster, RI

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

------=_Part_6305181_1281072747.1537130341742
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"><head><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml><o:OfficeDocumentSettings><o:AllowPNG/><o:PixelsPerInch>96</o:PixelsPerInch></o:OfficeDocumentSettings></xml><![endif]--></head><body>
Hi,<div>I acquired a GT6 race car that has a XR700 ignition in it. I would like to add a rev limiter but was unable to find any info on doing so via google search. If anyone has any experience with the XR700 system and knows how to add a rev limiter I would appreciate the assistance.</div><div>Regards,</div><div>Brian&nbsp;</div><div>Foster, RI</div><div><br><br><br><a href="https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/?.src=iOS">Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone</a><br></div>
</body></html>
------=_Part_6305181_1281072747.1537130341742--

--===============3160725405707448040==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3160725405707448040==--

---

From: Chris Marx via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 07:52:23 +0200

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1187599982399782140==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0015_01D44E5B.5F5910D0"
Content-Language: de

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D44E5B.5F5910D0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi,

=20

I use an OMEX rev limiter.

=20

Cheers

Chris

=20

Von: Fot <[email-masked]> Im Auftrag von Brian Dennis via =
Fot
Gesendet: Sonntag, 16. September 2018 22:39
An: FOT Triumph <[email-masked]>
Betreff: [Fot] XR700 ignition w/ rev limit?

=20

Hi,

I acquired a GT6 race car that has a XR700 ignition in it. I would like =
to add a rev limiter but was unable to find any info on doing so via =
google search. If anyone has any experience with the XR700 system and =
knows how to add a rev limiter I would appreciate the assistance.

Regards,

Brian=20

Foster, RI

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone =
<https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/?.src=3DiOS>=20

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D44E5B.5F5910D0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.E-MailFormatvorlage18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 2.0cm 70.85pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DDE link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>Hi,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>I use an OMEX rev =
limiter.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>Cheers<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>Chris<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><di=
v style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Von:</b> Fot =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>Im Auftrag von </b>Brian Dennis =
via Fot<br><b>Gesendet:</b> Sonntag, 16. September 2018 =
22:39<br><b>An:</b> FOT Triumph =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Betreff:</b> [Fot] XR700 ignition w/ =
rev limit?<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hi,<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>I acquired =
a GT6 race car that has a XR700 ignition in it. I would like to add a =
rev limiter but was unable to find any info on doing so via google =
search. If anyone has any experience with the XR700 system and knows how =
to add a rev limiter I would appreciate the =
assistance.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Regards,<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Brian&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Foster, RI<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br><br><br><a =
href=3D"https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/?.src=3DiOS">Sent from Yahoo =
Mail for iPhone</a><o:p></o:p></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D44E5B.5F5910D0--

--===============1187599982399782140==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1187599982399782140==--