Subject: [WPTA] Beer & Bull tomorrow....detour

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 16:58:42 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8756989491534703418==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_008A_01D792BF.F83AC950"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_008A_01D792BF.F83AC950
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

A section of Millers Run Road, between Bridgeville and Cuddy is closed.
Easy to get around by turning right on Morgan Hill Road, followed by a left
onto Cuddy Lane.  Cuddy Lane will take you back to Millers Run Road, where
you will turn left, then drive around the barrier and into McClelland's
parking lot.

See yinz tomorrow evening!

Bud

------=_NextPart_000_008A_01D792BF.F83AC950
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>A section of Millers Run Road, =
between Bridgeville and Cuddy is closed.&nbsp; Easy to get around by =
turning right on Morgan Hill Road, followed by a left onto Cuddy =
Lane.&nbsp; Cuddy Lane will take you back to Millers Run Road, where you =
will turn left, then drive around the barrier and into =
McClelland&#8217;s parking lot.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>See yinz =
tomorrow evening!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_008A_01D792BF.F83AC950--

--===============8756989491534703418==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8756989491534703418==--